Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!

Jonathan12 is offline New Member

Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!

Hey guys,

I've been training for 10 years. And I'm ready to venture into the "dark side". I was a 230 lb 30% BF overweight guy until I pulled myself together. I did it without any aid of additional help/supplements.

Stats:

Height : 6'0
    Current BF - 14-15%??
    Weight : 190 lbs
    Training experience : 10 years

(Complete blood panel)
    *Bloodwork 2 weeks prior cycle (base)
    *Bloodwork Mid- cycle
    *Bloodwork post cycle (to compare)

What my cycle is gonna look like.

CYCLE :

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT :

14 days after last injection

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

DIET:

TDEE = 2600

Will be consuming 3100 calories.

385g carbs/ 215g protein/ 75g fat

SUPPLEMENTS

Multivitamin
    Pre- workout
    Liv- 52

QUESTIONS:

1. Is this a good base for me to start my first cycle?
    2. Is my BF in the safe range to start my first cycle?
    3. Considering Ive got a fair workout experience, should I add in a dbol or clen ?
    4. I have a bit of road rage..any tips while "on" cycle? meditation perhaps? Lol i dunno what else to ask.

Cheers guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-img_20131103_000938_copy.jpg   Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-progress-3_copy.jpg   Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-img_20130823_013559-1.jpg   Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-forumrunner_20131011_232819.jpg   Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-forumrunner_20131009_225631.jpg  

Finally ...MY awaited First cycle!-forumrunner_20131009_225511.jpg  

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan12
    Hey guys,

I've been training for 10 years. And I'm ready to venture into the "dark side". I was a 230 lb 30% BF overweight guy until I pulled myself together. I did it without any aid of additional help/supplements.

Stats:

Height : 6'0
    Current BF - 14-15%??
    Weight : 190 lbs
    Training experience : 10 years

(Complete blood panel)
    *Bloodwork 2 weeks prior cycle (base)
    *Bloodwork Mid- cycle
    *Bloodwork post cycle (to compare)

What my cycle is gonna look like.

CYCLE :

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT :

14 days after last injection

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

DIET:

TDEE = 2600

Will be consuming 3100 calories.

385g carbs/ 215g protein/ 75g fat

SUPPLEMENTS

Multivitamin
    Pre- workout
    Liv- 52

QUESTIONS:

1. Is this a good base for me to start my first cycle?
    2. Is my BF in the safe range to start my first cycle?
    3. Considering Ive got a fair workout experience, should I add in a dbol or clen ?
    4. I have a bit of road rage..any tips while "on" cycle? meditation perhaps? Lol i dunno what else to ask.

Cheers guys.
    Jonathan,

Congrats on a great job of knocking down the weight. Looks like you've put a lot of thought into your first cycle. I'd keep the layout simple. Run the cycle you've proposed. Leave the clen and dbol for another time.

Looks like you're trying to gain LBM based on planned caloric intake. Is my interpretation correct?

15% bf is a reasonable place to begin. Scheduled blood work looks good. Make sure to draw lipid panels (fasted draw) as well to keep cholesterol in check.
    Jonathan12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Jonathan,

Congrats on a great job of knocking down the weight. Looks like you've put a lot of thought into your first cycle. I'd keep the layout simple. Run the cycle you've proposed. Leave the clen and dbol for another time.

Looks like you're trying to gain LBM based on planned caloric intake. Is my interpretation correct?

15% bf is a reasonable place to begin. Scheduled blood work looks good. Make sure to draw lipid panels (fasted draw) as well to keep cholesterol in check.
    Thanks man!

I'll go with just TEST E. And yes I'm trying to gain LBM.
    Last edited by Jonathan12; 02-12-2014 at 12:29 PM.

EKFitness is offline Member
    looks good. could always play with clen beforehand to put yourself in a better bodyfat position pre cycle.

Thanks man!

I'll go with just TEST E
    Good choice. Keep a log of results and report back. If you run into any issues, the members can be of great help.

Lift strong, cycle safely.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck with your cycle - post up after cycle results over in member section results : MEMBER'S CYCLE RESULTS

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Me personally I ran my first cycle without HCG . Test and dbol cycle. In all honesty unless you have low t to begin with I don't think HCG is necessary with such a low dose. Your PCT should have you right in about 4 weeks. Even if you decide to run hcg I have read threads on here where it does more good if you run only at the end of cycle. You should read up on HCG protocol on here. Obviously there will be different opinions on how to run HCG but it is usually used to kickstart your natural test production. That wont happen until you come off the synthetic test anyway. Might hinder your gains

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I would also drop the clen . It has weird sides sometimes and I think it would be better to feel yourself out through the process of your first cycle without that in your system. Good luck!

thanks for your inputs everyone.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If it were me I'd drop a few more % BF then up your cals during the cycle. You only get 1 first cycle, TAKE ADVANTAGE !!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    If it were me I'd drop a few more % BF then up your cals during the cycle. You only get 1 first cycle, TAKE ADVANTAGE !!
    People regard their first cycle as the best they'll ever have because they are usually still far away from their genetic potential. They think this because they gain the most weight on their first cycle. Weight they could've gained naturally.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    Me personally I ran my first cycle without HCG. Test and dbol cycle. In all honesty unless you have low t to begin with I don't think HCG is necessary with such a low dose. Your PCT should have you right in about 4 weeks. Even if you decide to run hcg I have read threads on here where it does more good if you run only at the end of cycle. You should read up on HCG protocol on here. Obviously there will be different opinions on how to run HCG but it is usually used to kickstart your natural test production. That wont happen until you come off the synthetic test anyway. Might hinder your gains
    There are different opinions in everything in life that does not mean they are right. His Hcg protocol is right on and low t has nothing to do with HCG importance??? 250ius twice a week starting week 1 right up to 3 days before your pct starts for every cycle 10 weeks or longer. To not run it is just carless and negligent. Unless you welcome testicular atrophy and the numerous lifelong problems it can bring. As well as a much tougher pct climb, but I guess I am just another opinion… lol run the hcg it can only help and should never not be used. Good luck everything looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by drake4243

There are different opinions in everything in life that does not mean they are right. His Hcg protocol is right on and low t has nothing to do with HCG importance??? 250ius twice a week starting week 1 right up to 3 days before your pct starts for every cycle 10 weeks or longer. To not run it is just carless and negligent. Unless you welcome testicular atrophy and the numerous lifelong problems it can bring. As well as a much tougher pct climb, but I guess I am just another opinion... lol run the hcg it can only help and should never not be used. Good luck everything looks great.
    Agreed. I see no legitimate reason for the omission of HCG on cycle. It's myopic to think leydig cell atrophy shouldn't be a concern. Run the HCG.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Go for it lose the dbol and Clen .
    Use the HCG . That chest and back guy is not the guy to give advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    True.

Thanks for the inputs everyone.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    all i'm saying is from my research its better to run towards the end of cycle, like last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle.

MODO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    all i'm saying is from my research its better to run towards the end of cycle, like last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle.
    Give it atleast a few months. Doing an end-cycle shock sends your nuts on a roller coaster ride... Normal before cycle --> crash during cycle --> high during shock --> crash after shock --> recovery.

Better than nothing, but best thing is to use low dose hcg for a few months up to pct.

Quote Originally Posted by MODO View Post

Give it atleast a few months. Doing an end-cycle shock sends your nuts on a roller coaster ride... Normal before cycle --> crash during cycle --> high during shock --> crash after shock --> recovery.

Better than nothing, but best thing is to use low dose hcg for a few months up to pct.
    will stick with just TEST. Thanks man.

will stick with just TEST. Thanks man.
    Whoa hold on. I meant it would be better to use hcg with the test for a longer time. Wasn't saying you should drop it all together. Even the roller coaster is probably better than none at all.

With longer use of hcg your testicular function goes from normal --> augmented on hcg but still working --> initially down during pct --> back to normal as fast as possible after the return of LH
    Last edited by MODO; 02-13-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Tank123 is offline New Member
    haha what there saying is use hcg as uv planned out its good

Quote Originally Posted by Tank123 View Post
    haha what there saying is use hcg as uv planned out its good
    haha yep. You know I didn't even read his initial post that close... use the hcg like you planned in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by MODO View Post

Whoa hold on. I meant it would be better to use hcg with the test for a longer time. Wasn't saying you should drop it all together. Even the roller coaster is probably better than none at all.

With longer use of hcg your testicular function goes from normal --> augmented on hcg but still working --> initially down during pct --> back to normal as fast as possible after the return of LH
    lol I meant I'll drop the Dbol & Clen and go with just TEST.

Hcg I'm using for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan12 View Post
    lol I meant I'll drop the Dbol & Clen and go with just TEST.

Hcg I'm using for sure!
    nice

Thread Information