Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How moch nolva needed to block gyno

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    And HCG from dead prego women

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I know this post was made by well the joker to state it nicely so I will ask a question in hopes that possibly a smart person may still be following this thread ?

I thought Testosterone was sorta carried or piggy back on Estrogen ie. Estrogen receptors requierd to receive Testosterone ? I may very well be in left field with this question ? If I am would someone please clear my lack of understanding up ? I know receptors can be fewer and fewer with age and I thought Estrogen was needed to carry the Test ?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    So I just found out its the dbol who makes me feel sick. check this out:
    dbol and appetite?

it seems that not everyone is affected, but most people are, maybe many are getting fake dbol too. can someone give me an advice how to stop that sick feeling? I have crazy heartburn too, I wasn't even able to train correctly today. Big loads of water helped me out, I'll try some domperidone later tonight, I'm still at 2 pills a day and can't up to 3, sometimes I feel to take only 1.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    So I just found out its the dbol who makes me feel sick. check this out:
    dbol and appetite?

it seems that not everyone is affected, but most people are, maybe many are getting fake dbol too. can someone give me an advice how to stop that sick feeling? I have crazy heartburn too, I wasn't even able to train correctly today. Big loads of water helped me out, I'll try some domperidone later tonight, I'm still at 2 pills a day and can't up to 3, sometimes I feel to take only 1.
    Is this a serious question? You are taking something that makes you feel sick and are asking how to stop the sick feeling. Isn't it obvious or are you really that dense?

STOP TAKING STEROIDS !!!!!!!!
    gonebluffn and Capebuffalo like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    This is entertainment that cant be bought!

It seems I'm not the only one who gets sick with dbol . Vaaa please, today I had a bad day, Its friday, and I blew up my kitchen, I won't be able to cook until monday or until my kitchen is repaired.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck

Update: started cycle at 88kg and somehow 14-15%Bf
    after a week I went down to 84kg and 12-13%BF
    now I am at 85kg, and bf is around 12% tending to 11%.
    For educational purpose: I'm pretty shure, the sick feeling is due not enough hydratation during dbol and clen . now after increasing my wáter intake, I feel much better, and bumped from 20mg dbol to 30mg, without any major sides.

so far for now, middle 3rd week, lost 5-6kg, and I'm a bit stronger than before.
    But I'm convinced that tren is far more potent fatburner than clen . No wáter retention, no bloat, so we can say, bloat and gyno depends from person to person. some get gyno some get bloat, some get both. I only get gyno and 40mg nolva ED are needed to control gyno.
    let see what will happen next week with 40mg dbol and when test E kicks in, but I see it now, I won't get any bigger.

Update: Nolva is working wonders right now, at 40mg ED gyno is disappearing, but I had to stop dbol , felt too sick, and results were too weak for having any reason to go on. I'll up test from 500 EW to 750EW, started tren E 400mg EW, this is my last week for clen , benadryl seems working well also! How many weeks can I take T3 safely??? because I'd start T3 next week.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems I'm not the only one who gets sick with dbol. Vaaa please, today I had a bad day, Its friday, and I blew up my kitchen, I won't be able to cook until monday or until my kitchen is repaired.
    OK just for ??? How did you blow up your kitchen?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I would agree 100%. For people who do little cardio Clen is not the answer unless used for muscle scaring at high dosage. Little cardio = less than 1 hour a day once a day. Great work on the weight loss keep it up!

If I may comment on the sick feeling.... dollars to donuts if you increase carbs in your macro by 10% and drop protein and fat by 5% each that feeling will go away. Clen is carb greedy.
    so far for now, middle 3rd week, lost 5-6kg, and I'm a bit stronger than before.
    But I'm convinced that tren is far more potent fatburner than clen. No wáter retention, no bloat, so we can say, bloat and gyno depends from person to person. some get gyno some get bloat, some get both. I only get gyno and 40mg nolva ED are needed to control gyno.
    let see what will happen next week with 40mg dbol and when test E kicks in, but I see it now, I won't get any bigger.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Yum!!! Gimmeh!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    And HCG from dead prego women

I made coffee and the whole can fell on the ceramic plate, and the shit did short circuit. but now its repaired. I think I won't do dbol again, because too many sides, and due I'm not bloat sensitive, I only get sides out of dbol. Whats about T3? how many weeks its safe? I'd do 8 weeks going from 25mcg to 75mcg
    is that ok?

I've been Reading of many people T3 rebound was awful. they gained all the fat back, and put on extra fat.
    Last year I used T3 about a month or maybe more, but only for basic remplacement, at 25mcg, because of tren . I had no rebound, maybe because I switched to clen .

This time I want to go higher dose, I want to get more shredded than last year, could it be an Idea to cycle T3 3-4 weeks, and PCT them with some clen??
    another question, Tren is known for supressing natural T3, so if I use T3, I'll kill it totally, and while on tren, natural T3 won't come back until discontinue tren??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information