View Poll Results: Should I wait?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use it now

    0 0%
  • Wait until you're done cutting

    6 100.00%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Worth it to use now?

  1. #1
    importsrbetter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Worth it to use now?

    Hi all.

    I'm 23, 225lbs (about 20-30lbs overweight) and I have been lifting sporadically for the last 1.5 years. I do not have a good base of muscle. I have a lot of anadrol and anavar , as well as nolvadex and chlomid.
    Is it worth it to start taking the anadrol+anavar stack now, while I'm trying to establish a base and lose weight, or should I wait until I'm done cutting? And while you're here, what is the dosage of chlomid (and/or nolva) for PCT, and for how long?


    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    never run any steroid without a testosterone foundation.

    never take steroids without sufficient time in the gym, and the proper muscular foundation.

    never take steroids with excessive body fat %

    best not to take two orals at the same time.
    DAAS likes this.

  3. #3
    importsrbetter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    never run any steroid without a testosterone foundation.

    never take steroids without sufficient time in the gym, and the proper muscular foundation.

    never take steroids with excessive body fat %

    best not to take two orals at the same time.
    Sorry do you mean doing a cyle of test first, before taking anything else?

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by importsrbetter View Post
    Sorry do you mean doing a cyle of test first, before taking anything else?
    first cycle should be testosterone only

  5. #5
    VegasBody's Avatar
    VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    LVAC
    Posts
    400

  6. #6
    VegasBody's Avatar
    VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    LVAC
    Posts
    400

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by importsrbetter View Post
    Hi all.

    I'm 23, 225lbs (about 20-30lbs overweight) and I have been lifting sporadically for the last 1.5 years. I do not have a good base of muscle. I have a lot of anadrol and anavar , as well as nolvadex and chlomid.
    Is it worth it to start taking the anadrol+anavar stack now, while I'm trying to establish a base and lose weight, or should I wait until I'm done cutting? And while you're here, what is the dosage of chlomid (and/or nolva) for PCT, and for how long?


    Thanks in advance
    MOST DEFINITELY WAIT!!! Get some solid training and diet under your belt before even considering
    a cycle, Also BAD cycle idea,,do some homework before you jump into anything.

  8. #8
    importsrbetter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    My source recommended the stack, bought a lot of it so I'll have to use it up somehow stacked with other things. Thanks for the advice everyone, will wait 6 months or so.

  9. #9
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by importsrbetter View Post
    My source recommended the stack, bought a lot of it so I'll have to use it up somehow stacked with other things. Thanks for the advice everyone, will wait 6 months or so.
    Your source is a money greedy ass hole, he is wrong!!! you should use some form of test during any cycle!
    DAAS likes this.

  10. #10
    DAAS's Avatar
    DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,741
    Not only did he mean testosterone should be the only compound of your first cycle he also meant every cycle should contain testosterone. When you take any other compound, run testosterone at the same time. You're a man, you need testosterone.
    Quote Originally Posted by importsrbetter View Post
    Sorry do you mean doing a cyle of test first, before taking anything else?

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by importsrbetter View Post
    My source recommended the stack, bought a lot of it so I'll have to use it up somehow stacked with other things. Thanks for the advice everyone, will wait 6 months or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Your source is a money greedy ass hole, he is wrong!!! you should use some form of test during any cycle!
    If I was a car salesman and worked on a Toyota lot do you think I would tell you I think you are best going with a Volvo? He is trying to sell you what he has, not what you need.

    You also need a 3rd option in your poll because it's none of the above as you are hearing from the others.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •