sneakydude is offline New Member

2 week, tren only short burst cycle

Hi, I've been reading a lot about short burst cycles using Tren only. Following a 2 week on 6 week off cycle. For moderate gains but great recovery and "no sides"

just wanted to know if anyone here has done it with success? I'm also concerned about erectile distinction, will that happen in 2 weeks of using Tren only?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    That's not how you do a short burst cycle ive no idea what your reading but IMHO stop reading.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    WOW ! This was really a good read and I assume this would be the same for TRT as non TRT men ? Thanks ! Please advise if different for TRT men ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like I have an article to read later.

OK I got time to read the short burst cycle again, it's been a while.

Great write up Marcus and makes me feel much better about my original statement before editing. I though I had missed something.

Ive ran a few short burst cycles but they were low dose because they started out as regular 12 weeks but got cut short due to life or injury. lol

Got to try one of these in the future.

I think your explanation on how the body grows in spurts is right on and seen it many times and believe the same logic can be used for dieting. That's why people tend to hit the wall or plateaus.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-09-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    WOW ! This was really a good read and I assume this would be the same for TRT as non TRT men ? Thanks ! Please advise if different for TRT men ?
    No difference whatsoever. You simply return to your TRT dose when short burst cycle is completed.

sneakydude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    That's not how you do a short burst cycle ive no idea what your reading but IMHO stop reading.
    Thanks for your reply! I can't seem to post a URL.. But the title of the thread I read is:

"SHORT CYCLE! An excellent education"

Anyway yea!! it's actually your post that got me interested in short burst cycles so thank you! was just considering what the other article stated because of the blood work data that they posted after 2 week cycles.

Thread Information