Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Question to the people who cycled young

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

Question to the people who cycled young

Hi

Posted a thread 2 days ago about my next cycle, and i got flamed by the older guys. These guys supplied me with studies, told me i was a stupid, but i could find info about them having real life experience with cycling at a young age.

So my question is, are there any people here who cycled young, and did you suffer all these horrible consequences everybodys preaching? Was it worth it? Was it a waste of time? Did it help you somehow?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Started at 20 cause I already had low test to begin with.

Didnt recovered well. Finished lower than I was prior.

Now Im self medicating TRT.

So yeah, starting young isnt a good idea.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Hi

Posted a thread 2 days ago about my next cycle, and i got flamed by the older guys. These guys supplied me with studies, told me i was a stupid, but i could find info about them having real life experience with cycling at a young age.

So my question is, are there any people here who cycled young, and did you suffer all these horrible consequences everybodys preaching? Was it worth it? Was it a waste of time? Did it help you somehow?
    Yup. I was 23. $3000, 1 1/2 year limp dick, 15+ doctor visits, depressed, gained fat so fast and low T. Got my test levels back to around 300 at the age of 27 and its still hard for me to get my dick hard.. Don't do it. Ah fvck it. Ur going to do it anyways. All the vets told u not too but ur still looking for ur answer. Very dumb imo.

Btw cycle was the worst thing i ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Yup. I was 23. $3000, 1 1/2 year limp dick, 15+ doctor visits, depressed, gained fat so fast and low T. Got my test levels back to around 300 at the age of 27 and its still hard for me to get my dick hard.. Don't do it. Ah fvck it. Ur going to do it anyways. All the vets told u not too but ur still looking for ur answer. Very dumb imo.

Btw cycle was the worst thing i ever did.
    How exactly is that dumb? Im only asking for real life experience, instead of being handed studies and statements that really doenst prove jack sh*t.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    How exactly is that dumb? Im only asking for real life experience, instead of being handed studies and statements that really doenst prove jack sh*t.
    List one study anyone provided to you saying it was a bad idea? You cant.
    No one here has any reason to steer you wrong. Do you think it is some conspiracy to keep you from getting big? Cmon now. People share their own experiences and observations along with medical facts to support them. The hpta not reaching peak operation till around age 25 and the danger of shutting it down prior to that is just a common sense concern. It is then supported by experiences like those stated above. No one has any reason to tell you it isnt a good idea for you to do it unless they really feel it isnt. The immature attitude that they are just "spouting bs"just supports the fact that among other reasons already stated for you not cycling, you are also not emotionally mature enough to handle putting excess exogenous androgens in your body. There is also an emotional maturity required to handle this and things like you are saying and the way you are responding to those that are merely trying to help you ad show concern for your well being tells me you dont have that maturity. You are in the stage that you dont wanna hear it. You just want to hear what you want to hear and want to do what you want to do, to hell with the consequences. A young, immature attitude and outlook.
    If by some miracle you listen to the good advice you are being given someday you might be very grateful you did. If you do not you could end up very sorry you didn't. Clearly not worth it to those with a level mature head on their shoulders.
    marcus300 and fit2bOld like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    List one study anyone provided to you saying it was a bad idea? You cant.
    No one here has any reason to steer you wrong. Do you think it is some conspiracy to keep you from getting big? Cmon now. People share their own experiences and observations along with medical facts to support them. The hpta not reaching peak operation till around age 25 and the danger of shutting it down prior to that is just a common sense concern. It is then supported by experiences like those stated above. No one has any reason to tell you it isnt a good idea for you to do it unless they really feel it isnt. The immature attitude that they are just "spouting bs"just supports the fact that among other reasons already stated for you not cycling, you are also not emotionally mature enough to handle putting excess exogenous androgens in your body. There is also an emotional maturity required to handle this and things like you are saying and the way you are responding to those that are merely trying to help you ad show concern for your well being tells me you dont have that maturity. You are in the stage that you dont wanna hear it. You just want to hear what you want to hear and want to do what you want to do, to hell with the consequences. A young, immature attitude and outlook.
    If by some miracle you listen to the good advice you are being given someday you might be very grateful you did. If you do not you could end up very sorry you didn't. Clearly not worth it to those with a level mature head on their shoulders.
    I think you misunderstood me.

All im looking for is other peoples story. People who have been in the same boat as me, that can tell me what happened to them. A 50 year old man with 5-10 years of cycling experience probably knows his fair share, but it is not relevant to my situation and my question. And when i mention this to them, they seem to jump to the conclution that im a stubborn teenager, and that i dont want to listen.

The reason i keep asking about this is not because i "dont want to hear". Its because i actually DO wanna listen. If i didnt, i wouldnt bother asking.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    what you want is one person to say its ok.

Not going to happen my friend.

There are reasons we dont advocate youth and anabolics. You have a example in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    what you want is one person to say its ok.

Not going to happen my friend.

There are reasons we dont advocate youth and anabolics. You have a example in this thread.
    Didnt ask anyone to advocate steroids for me, asked what happened to other people who did the steroids at a young age.

Big difference!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Won't most young people don't understand. ..or even the guy (one posted yesterday about anavar only type of thing) you will finish a cycle. Things might not be wrong with you right away. But it's not just short term....

People use Arnold and others as examples of starting early. Noone had any idea of his or their health issues.

At a young age your natural test is probably higher then guys here on trt. Doing a cycle now could screw that up for u. U might recover, but u natty test could never be as high again. Something u won't realize until further down the road.

I know u want personal experience but u have to look at everything. I didn't start young but I did start with no research. Had prolactin issues....and ED for a long time. Even with a proper pct. And I was 26.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you click the link there are some personal experiences from some members, there are still loads more what haven't been added because the thread got lost but all I can say is we try to give good advice from experience and reading members threads over the many years we have been here. Usually the HRT forum has loads of younger members experiences with low T

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you click the link there are some personal experiences from some members, there are still loads more what haven't been added because the thread got lost but all I can say is we try to give good advice from experience and reading members threads over the many years we have been here. Usually the HRT forum has loads of younger members experiences with low T

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Thanks, youre one of the few who actually answered the question

Edit:
    But i still have to dissagree with you. It seems that the people you linked to are people who cycle like idiots, unrelated to age. Not taking the the time to educate yourself about cycling right is wrong, if youre 15 or 50!

Im not saying that it is safe to cycle at young age if you do it a certent way, all im saying is that these cycle would **** you up at all ages.
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 11-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thanks, youre one of the few who actually answered the question
    Over the years ive come across many and some very close friends who have had some horrible experiences due to cycling to young. Not everybody will experiences the bad sides but there is a hell of a lot who do and in my opinion it cant be ignored. Low T is an awful thing to go through at any age but when your young it really fuks with your head. I hope you reconsider your approach because at 19yrs you can make serious gains if everything else is on key.

Best of luck and be a little but more open minded, we aren't trying to fight with you we are actually trying to help you.
    Badblues likes this.

mike11d11 is offline New Member
    I tried probably 5 different kinds of pro-hormones before I was 20 years old like an idiot without looking into the consequences. First time was around 16-17 and developed a knot in my left nip. Slowly got worse until I had to surgically remove it at age 32. That messed me up mentally and confidence. I also did a cycle of dianabol at 19, never did any pct's with any of these which I was unaware of at the time as well as taking AI's. Had to go onto TRT at age 32 because of some bad choices. I did gain 10 pounds and kept them on dbol and those pro-hormones. Got my best gains not from pro hormones or steroids but from changing diet, eating ton of good food and working butt off in gym. I know I didn't follow good cycle pct protocol but I do wonder if I did do these cycles properly if I would be ok now or in same boat?

got fina? is offline Member
    Ill be perfectly honest with you... I started young (20) and did about 2 cycles a year from there on. Maybe missed a year here and there. Mainly of test and at low levels 200-400mg/w. Seen great results so didnt feel i needed anything more. Some of these cycles were also 5+ months long.

I also didnt start running an AI or doing any sort of PCT until hitting around 30 years old. I know it was stupid but didnt know any better then... I got really lucky.

I hadn't touched anything for maybe 3-4 years and i decided to check out my test levels. I was at 715 and im now 37. This is with never really running any PCT.

So IMO it wont necessarily happen to everybody since we are all different and bounce back differently. But the main thing to consider here is that it CAN happen and its up to you if you want to risk it. Knowing what i know now, I wouldn't!!

Good luck!

dem_gains is offline Junior Member
    Did my first cycle at 23

Followed tbe sticky exactly - test e, hcg , ai, proper pct

Gained nearly 30lbs. Kept 25lbs until I started a cut 6 months later so now only
    Kept about 15 or so. 24 yrs old now.

Was depressed for a month around pct time but fine now.

Test level 2 months after cycle was 400 - bloods taken in afternoon and after lots of sex previous day - told my doc it was low but he said test want representative given aforementioned factors.

I feel fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by dem_gains View Post
    Did my first cycle at 23

Followed tbe sticky exactly - test e, hcg, ai, proper pct

Gained nearly 30lbs. Kept 25lbs until I started a cut 6 months later so now only
    Kept about 15 or so. 24 yrs old now.

Was depressed for a month around pct time but fine now.

Test level 2 months after cycle was 400 - bloods taken in afternoon and after lots of sex previous day - told my doc it was low but he said test want representative given aforementioned factors.

I feel fine though.
    Exactly the same as my first cycle 5 months ago. Didnt have any problems except puffy nipples. Went away during pct tho. No depression, and "Fernando" still works like a champ!

No blood work yet tho, will do!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Exactly the same as my first cycle 5 months ago. Didnt have any problems except puffy nipples. Went away during pct tho. No depression, and "Fernando" still works like a champ!
    t
    No blood work yet tho, will do!
    So I thought everything was fine and dandy after a few young cycles and years went by everything was fine til my 40's and everything changed broke dick, fat gain, depression. If not affected today you will be one day.

loren is offline New Member
    jesusbrah every one is different, your experience will be different than some one else. People here are just telling you at a young age your muscles have not matured enough and with the nutritional advances and training methods and machines this will all let you grow. Gear should be used to get an edge, not build your entire physique on it. You will lift heavier on gear and might damage the joints and tendons, you are young give hard work and training a chance to go as far as possible with out gear. You cant build a building with out a good foundation plain and simple. Just my opinion grow the most you can with out it or you might never reach your potential let alone you don't need an arrest if you get caught with gear
    Last edited by loren; 11-07-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    jesusbrah every one is different, your experience will be different than some one else. People here are just telling you at a young age your muscles have not matured enough and with the nutritional advances and training methods and machines this will all let you grow. Gear should be used to get an edge, not build your entire physique on it. You will lift heavier on gear and might damage the joints and tendons, you are young give hard work and training a chance to go as far as possible with out gear. You cant build a building with out a good foundation plain and simple. Just my opinion grow the most you can with out it or you might never reach your potential let alone you don't need an arrest if you get caught with gear
    Been working out for 7 years...

Thread Information