PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thoughts on running Ralox on cycle?

My last blast I got some Gyno and had to take Ralox to clear it up. I'm sensitive to E2 conversion unfortunately. I'm running Test C at 600mg/week, Deca 400/week, and will be adding T-Bol to the mix at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. Should I run the Ralox as a security measure to control any unwanted breast tissue growth or should I wait to see if I have issues? I like the idea of running it as a preventative measure but just not sure if it is a bad idea or not.

Thanks in advance

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    What ai are you using and at what dose?

I'm running my prescription Anastrazole at .5mg Mon/Wed/Fri. I know most run half this but this is what I always run during a blast and my E2 is still a bit elevated.

Blog Entries
    If I was going to run ralox as a precaution id run it at just 30mg/day but honesty I would wait. If you see signs then start. Thats just me. Have you run deca before (i apologize if you have said this and I dont recall)? If your e2 is slightly elevated and you havent run it when blasting you may actually have to up ai slightly when incorporating it. I see your dilema man. My thought is really only take what you have too but with the gyno risk I see the prudence in prevention as well. How long will you blast for?

Thanks I appreciate it. This is my first time using Deca . I could start with upping the AI .25mg. Should I maybe just do this Mon and Fri and keep the .5 on Wed? I hate taking anything extra that I don't need. I think what I will do is just keep very close tabs on things. I'm going to run for 14 weeks. I will get bloods drawn around week 7 or so and will be able to adjust from there if needed. If I feel anything going on with the nipples I will prob. jump on the Ralox. I have it on hand so no waiting for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Thanks I appreciate it. This is my first time using Deca. I could start with upping the AI .25mg. Should I maybe just do this Mon and Fri and keep the .5 on Wed? I hate taking anything extra that I don't need. I think what I will do is just keep very close tabs on things. I'm going to run for 14 weeks. I will get bloods drawn around week 7 or so and will be able to adjust from there if needed. If I feel anything going on with the nipples I will prob. jump on the Ralox. I have it on hand so no waiting for it.
    I think thats a pretty solid approach and monitor yourself closely just dont be too paranoid and go switching things all around on a whim. The mid blood work will be key and glad you are doing it. I like your plan and if you dont mind let us know how this progresses. Best of luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think thats a pretty solid approach and monitor yourself closely just dont be too paranoid and go switching things all around on a whim. The mid blood work will be key and glad you are doing it. I like your plan and if you dont mind let us know how this progresses. Best of luck man.
    I will def. post my results. I'm hoping it goes well and I'm excited about this blast.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Hey Pistol,

From what I have gathered which you probably already know. You nipples will have a tingle feel like to them when your hormones are going up so I wouldn't just up the adex right at first. I know mine did but after a few days they stopped. Sure you probably already know though. Good luck. I take adex .5 eod and mine is still a little high. Mine came form a UGL though so I am sure mine is a little under dose.

GL keep us updated on it if you dont mind.

Gorge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    My last blast I got some Gyno and had to take Ralox to clear it up. I'm sensitive to E2 conversion unfortunately. I'm running Test C at 600mg/week, Deca 400/week, and will be adding T-Bol to the mix at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. Should I run the Ralox as a security measure to control any unwanted breast tissue growth or should I wait to see if I have issues? I like the idea of running it as a preventative measure but just not sure if it is a bad idea or not.

Thanks in advance
    Why not use Dex? It actually lowers estrogen so you shouldn't have an issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorge View Post
    Why not use Dex? It actually lowers estrogen so you shouldn't have an issue.
    He is running dex ( Thoughts on running Ralox on cycle?) and he even discussed upping it. If you ever had gyno issues you understand why he doesnt wanna mess with it man. Hopefully though his dex plan will work out fine but its a good idea to have the ralox and use it if needed for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    He is running dex ( Thoughts on running Ralox on cycle?) and he even discussed upping it. If you ever had gyno issues you understand why he doesnt wanna mess with it man. Hopefully though his dex plan will work out fine but its a good idea to have the ralox and use it if needed for sure.
    I totally agree. When it got the Gyno over the summer it came on FAST. I didn't really have any signs at all and all of a sudden my nipples were crazy sensitive and I couldn't even touch them. I was at the pool and noticed they looked weird. I asked my wife and she agreed something looked off. I felt around and sure enough a small lump under both nipples. I got things in check and it went away. Just would rather avoid that completely under all circumstance.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I was on Ralox @ 30mg a day when I added tren e & upped my test.

Straight woke up with bitch tits one AM - running Stane as an Ai.

I knew I should already been running letro for an Ai from my previous cycle experience. But, letro sucks & I thought I could get away from gyno since I was on Ralox & only 350-400mg of tren e per week - nope

Tren e is the only thing that has done this to me, 2x now. But, I have never ran deca either.

So - I don't know what else to say. Aside from I am never running tren e. But, as far as precautions for other AAs. I dunno - this shit comes on so fast. I full on woke up with smelled up moobs. From that point it took about a month+ to reverse. This is with everything under the sun type treatment, letro, a ton of Ralox, Prami & now mast. After adding mast, it seems to be right where it was before it appeared.

Thread Information