Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Can you run tow Deca Cyles back to back

almaga1979 is offline New Member

Can you run tow Deca Cyles back to back

About to finish up my 14 week cycle of Dec/Test/HCG . I did not include dbol on the first 6 weeks of the cycle. I wanted to run this cycle again after Pct and 14 weeks off only this time include the dbol

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Sure. Just make sure you get blood work about 60 days after finishing your post cycle to make sure you are fully recovered before starting your next cycle.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I personaly would take longer than 14 weeks off if your not getting bloods done. Id go like 28 weeks off, deca was nice to me but not my dick lmao, took its toll towards end of cycle, i probably should have used hcg , you had any issues?

If it didnt shut you down and your bloods are good then go for it, must be nice to be able to cycle deca often, pumps are amazing

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979 View Post
    About to finish up my 14 week cycle of Dec/Test/HCG. I did not include dbol on the first 6 weeks of the cycle. I wanted to run this cycle again after Pct and 14 weeks off only this time include the dbol
    Nandrolone decanate ester is the hardest compound to recover from(as its detectable up to 18 months +- depending - also Austinite made a post regarding pct w/deca ... Depending on dose/& duration - you'll want to run your clomid(100/100 or 75/50/50) nolva(40/40/20/20/20/10 or 20 - 6 wks of nolva) and then get bloods 6wks after - if not recovered to your full potential run another pct(standard 75/50/50/50 - 40/40/20/20)

I'll post Aus' thread when I find it!

14 week deca test recovery vs 12 week deca
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-28-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    bloodchoke likes this.

almaga1979 is offline New Member
    Luckily Steve I didnt have any issues with my dick lol but I always stayed on my game with the hcg . I noticed my gains at 6 weeks but should have added the dbol at the beginning. Just contemplating this cycle or tren a/ test e cyle but still researching it. Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I personaly would take longer than 14 weeks off if your not getting bloods done. Id go like 28 weeks off, deca was nice to me but not my dick lmao, took its toll towards end of cycle, i probably should have used hcg, you had any issues?

If it didnt shut you down and your bloods are good then go for it, must be nice to be able to cycle deca often, pumps are amazing

Thread Information