Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By bloodchoke

Thread: A 20 week cycle

strongmanrob is offline New Member

Smile A 20 week cycle

hey guys im wanting to run a 20 week "bulk" cycle soon. I'm thinking of running test cyp 500mgs for 20 weeks, then week 4 dbol for 6 weeks, then for the last 10 weeks, deca 400 mgs and tren E 400mgs... my question is what would I run with this long cycle to prevent my test from completely shutting down and to prevent side effects from estrogen.. things like hcg , clomid, arimidex ... I don't know how to use these or what to use during the cycle. EVERYONE seems to have a differet opinion. Im open to whatever you guys have to say!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well first off how about some stats. What you are thinking of doing is a pretty bad idea. Lets get some stats up and we will start from there.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Well first off how about some stats. What you are thinking of doing is a pretty bad idea. Lets get some stats up and we will start from there.
    I'm 20, this will be my third cycle and the most compounds I've ever ran... 5"11 220lbs

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmanrob View Post
    hey guys im wanting to run a 20 week "bulk" cycle soon. I'm thinking of running test cyp 500mgs for 20 weeks, then week 4 dbol for 6 weeks, then for the last 10 weeks, deca 400 mgs and tren E 400mgs... my question is what would I run with this long cycle to prevent my test from completely shutting down and to prevent side effects from estrogen.. things like hcg, clomid, arimidex... I don't know how to use these or what to use during the cycle. EVERYONE seems to have a differet opinion. Im open to whatever you guys have to say!
    . What's your cycle hystory? 20 yrs old you have NO RIGHT TO CYCLE AT THIS TIME! It's far to dangerous and you'll be shut down after a shot of exogenous testosterone !!

Sounds like your first cycle w/those questions and not knowing how or what they do... Furthermore, your missing a DA(dopamine agonist - for Prolactin) and why running two 19nors?

My that's a big cycle and in imo just pick one compound especially if this is your first cycle(drop everything but the test)... I see you've done 3 cycles - at 20 - your playing w/fire or better yet Russian Roulette w/your HPTA

Please read these

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle - read then re-read until you've got the basics down AI/HCG /DA and dosages,

What's yourpct protocol???
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-05-2015 at 03:05 PM.
    Joco71 and Mr.BB like this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    hey guys im wanting to run a 20 week "bulk" cycle soon. I'm thinking of running test cyp 500mgs for 20 weeks, then week 4 dbol for 6 weeks, then for the last 10 weeks, deca 400 mgs and tren E 400mgs... my question is what would I run with this long cycle to prevent my test from completely shutting down and to prevent side effects from estrogen.. things like hcg, clomid, arimidex... I don't know how to use these or what to use during the cycle. EVERYONE seems to have a differet opinion. Im open to whatever you guys have to say!
    If this is your third cycle, what did you do for the first two cycles? What did your PCT look like and what did you run during, such as AI or HCG ?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    3rd cycle at 20 years old?

Your proposed cycle is for an experienced man, a professional vet steroid using body builder

Get your doc to check you havent already ****ed yourself before you even think of cycling again

Sorry to be a dick buddy but sometimes being blunt is best

Alright guys. I'm open to what you guys have to say to a degree, don't worry about what I do for pct or my blood work or my previous cycles. Don't worry about me messing myself up. All I asked was if you guys were to run a cycle like this what would YOU use with it and how much?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about me messing myself up.
    Nobody will want to give you the advice you ask for, as it is very likely to do you permanent damage, who wants to be responsible for that?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t be short sited think about the future.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    2 prior cycles but don't know how to use HCG or PCT compounds? What am I missing?

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    Back to basic buddy ... Test Only and diet

Good lord... Is it that hard to answer a question lol. I know what the compounds are and Iv used pct both times. Iv just never ran anything during my other cycles because they were only 12 weeks. All I'm here to do guys is get an opinion on the question I asked... Calm down.

Good lord... Is it that hard to do your own research lol.

You've got the opinions on the question you asked, it is a resounding "don't do it!"

We get young people like you all the time on here thinking they know best or it won't happen to me or I don't care about the future. Most come back later wondering why their dick doesn't work, they feel like sh1t and they've grown breasts. This site is all about safe responsible steroid use , it is by far the best resource I've found with a large number of active and knowledgeable members. If you don't know who to trust on here, look at peoples post counts and those who's username is coloured red or purple.

Just for the record, if you did your proposed cycle perfectly with everything in place and it all went exactly as it should, I still very much doubt you would ever recover properly and you'd end up on TRT by the time you're 30 having destroyed your HPTA. Can you see why people are reluctant to give you the gun to shoot yourself?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    So in your original post your now claiming just to be asking if we were to do a 20 week cycle what would WE use??

Is this not you indirectly seeking answers for your planned cycle which you are probably going to do regardless of the advice given?

I think it is, especially with the comments such as its my body its my life dont worry about me. Sounds to me your going to do it either way.

Like people have said dont be short sited wait a few year theres no rush

If you were to do anything stick to test only with a good diet, even this you shouldnt be doing but please dont do a 20 week cycle with deca and tren =/

Good luck

Thanks for the input Steve, and I may or may not run the cycle. But my question still wasn't answered. Lol thanks guys

my question is what would I run with this long cycle to prevent my test from completely shutting down
    You cannot prevent shutdown

... and to prevent side effects from estrogen.. things like hcg, clomid, arimidex... I don't know how to use these or what to use during the cycle.
    Everything you've asked in this thread is answered in the link provided to you in post #4 (which you didn't bother to read)

Im open to whatever you guys have to say!
    Apparently not :/

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Youth is wasted on the young.
    thephoenix25 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke View Post
    Youth is wasted on the young.
    So true...

Thread Information