Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Wife's first Anavar cycle advise needed

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member

Wife's first Anavar cycle advise needed

Wife's thinking of doing her first cycle of Anavar ever. Conflicting cycle dosages out there. Only have access to 20mg tabs, seems a bit high. Can they be cut into 4? Looks like 5-10mg is a better dosage. Looking for advise and results from female users out there.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    There are some cycle logs from females here
    MEMBER'S CYCLE RESULTS

Might be worth a read

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Make sure you labmax the var... 5-10mg to start split into 2(am/pm) doses... I'm sure a few females will be here to give there advice and experience! GL
    MisterRogers likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers
    Wife's thinking of doing her first cycle of Anavar ever. Conflicting cycle dosages out there. Only have access to 20mg tabs, seems a bit high. Can they be cut into 4? Looks like 5-10mg is a better dosage. Looking for advise and results from female users out there.
    Yes. 10 mg / split dosage 5 am/pm is often enough. Some gals cycle at 20 mg / split dose. I always ramp up and down just in the event have neg sides, water retention being just awful for some. My first attempt was crude. No test and that crap had to have been dBol . I swelled up on 2.5mg. 10lb swole and scrapped cycle and gear. A learning experience.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers
    Wife's goals and stats would be helpful. Not your goals for your wife

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member
    35 yrs been training for 6 yrs 5'5" 145lbs 16-18%bf goal is to lean out with some strength gains training 5 days a week with cardio 4 of those days 1700cal/day diet is on point all of my gear comes from a compounding pharmacy so it's all legit

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers View Post
    35 yrs been training for 6 yrs 5'5" 145lbs 16-18%bf goal is to lean out with some strength gains training 5 days a week with cardio 4 of those days 1700cal/day diet is on point all of my gear comes from a compounding pharmacy so it's all legit
    You should have her join the forums. There has been a large influx of female users lately and she will get solid advice and access to the female only section.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She will not need over 10mg a day. Diet will dictate the fat loss, the anavar will help preserve the muscle and keep her fuller and tighter while dieting.

Thread Information