Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: ester timing?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

ester timing?

Good morning boys

So I really don't mess with long esters like test e or c. I'm a test p kind guy. With this next cycle I will be using really high dosages (will not mention here) but for a short burst (4wks).
    Now I know that test E takes up to 10 days to work in the system.

So my question is if I pin test on let's say sept 1 then that pin should not come into effect until sept 11 right. That means my own natural test levels will not be touched until sept 11 right?

Also if I'm looking to do a 4wk cycle on a long ester and I start sept 1 so my real cycle wouldnt start until sept 11. Pin until Oct 1 which will let my test levels last until Oct 11 right?

Thanks boys.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I wouldnt do a 4 weeks test e cycle. Most guys say they dont feel gains in size and strength until week 3-6.
    Some says 1-2 weeks. Personally i feel it rigth away. It peaks in your body 24-36 hours after pin. But size and gain, for me i dunno. I Guess my quick gains came from other drugs aswell.

Never red or saw studies, but when the e ester peaks at 24-36 hours, i guess shutdown and aromatizing start rigth away.

If you pin 500 mg test e Oct 1 you will have ca 190 mg left Oct 11 -20% for the ester.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-13-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Are you going to frontload?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tice - I'm sure you've read this - but check out the section on compounds(it talks about long esters and how the overload of androgens will still work w/great effect! & id frontload w/longer esters as well! General timing is individualistic - but you still want to stay at or around 4-6wks - but you can tweak it to your needs - but going to long defeats the purpose as you know!

Short burst cycling- explained

Note** please read and know this is only for advanced users....
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-13-2015 at 06:12 AM.
    william981125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Tice - I'm sure you've read this - but check out the section on compounds(it talks about long esters and how the overload of androgens will still work w/great effect! & id frontload w/longer esters as well! General timing is individualistic - but you still want to stay at or around 4-6wks - but you can tweak it to your needs - but going to long defeats the purpose as you know!

Short burst cycling- explained

Note** please read and know this is only for advanced users....
    I'm such an a$$hole lol I forgot about him mentioning it in his thread. I just read it and sent him a message. Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Are you going to frontload?
    See that's what I'm going to have to do but I've never really messed with long esters. Only once and that was because I was switching from show prep to rebound show gains. From test p to test e. Is there a link where I can learn to front load. Would it be best to front load with sust 500 instead of test e 250?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    See that's what I'm going to have to do but I've never really messed with long esters. Only once and that was because I was switching from show prep to rebound show gains. From test p to test e. Is there a link where I can learn to front load. Would it be best to front load with sust 500 instead of test e 250?
    The prop is minimal in sust - I'd go w/frontloading test e - or stick to prop for this run

If you frontloaded your long ester I'd do a whole wks worth in one shot - hen again in the same wk so your doubling up on your first wkly dose to start the process?! -(hope you have a 10ml syringe lmao!

Marcus has a much better way w/words lol -

Thread Information