Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: My cycle, ANAVAR ONLY!!! Dont hate me.

ajinkyaa is offline New Member

Arrow My cycle, ANAVAR ONLY!!! Dont hate me.

The reason im doing anavar only cycle is because one of my friend did it, not friend just and accomplice, and got amazing results, gained reasonable amount of mass..
    *HCG 500iu per week 250each(Monday Morning, Thursday evening) start pct 1 week after last injection of hcg,
    60 mg anavar ed for 8 weeks or 6 weeks (3 times) (every 8 hours)(400-500 surplus)
    50mg nolvadex for 21 days
    Taurine(to combat painful pumps)/liv52/caffeine/creatine(With anavar)
    Do i need bcaa, caesin?

Stats
    165 lbs(Small frame) hit a plateau basically, lifts going up not weight.. Train 5 days a week, 1 day cardio.. not a huge fan.
    3 years training exp

210bench
    335 deadlift
    295 Squat

Goals.. not be too big, build an aesthetic physique.. i know you guys will say to add test e as a base, but honestly i really really dont want to as of now.. maybe on my second cycle..
    So please if you can help me, it would be great.. and advice on any changes to be made..

planning to eat at 400-500 surplus (1.5g/lb pro, 0.5g/lb fat, remaining carbs)
    Will keep workout same..
    Planning to buy thaiger pharma or alpha pharma anavar. as my source has these 2 availabe.
    Last edited by ajinkyaa; 09-05-2015 at 05:03 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yeah you can gain, but you will not feel good when your lh shuts down. Did your friend tell anything about his well-being and libido during his cycle?
    But if you are a happy guy with no problems, it wont kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yeah you can gain, but you will not feel good when your lh shuts down. Did your friend tell anything about his well-being and libido during his cycle?
    But if you are a happy guy with no problems, it wont kill you.
    We dont talk much, we had a chat a few days back though where he told me he did a anavar only cycle, with high protein and moderate carb diet.. i will ask him about the mood swings and sex drives... but as i have read a lot of posts, caffeine dos the trick when you feel low..
    Above all, is this cycle decent?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why don't you eat at a 500cal surplus anyway? If you aren't gaining weight it's because you don't.

How tall are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why don't you eat at a 500cal surplus anyway? If you aren't gaining weight it's because you don't.

How tall are you?
    I am eating at 500 surplus.. im 175 cms.

Quote Originally Posted by ajinkyaa
    I am eating at 500 surplus.. im 175 cms.
    if you were you would be gaining weight. Basically what you are saying is you will keep your diet the same during your proposed cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

if you were you would be gaining weight. Basically what you are saying is you will keep your diet the same during your proposed cycle.
    No increase protein, rest would be same.. Earlier i was gaining at a pretty fast rate a few months back, was doing power lifting style workout.. changed it, and since then gaining at a slow rate.. 0.5 lb/2 weeks maybe.. my protein earlier was 1g/lb, then raised it to 1.3 started gaing lean mass, maybe thats why weight gain was slower, now will up it to 1.5..
    Last edited by ajinkyaa; 09-05-2015 at 05:39 AM.

I'm lost. You eat a 500cal surplus now but say you will eat a 500cal surplus on cycle but up your protein?

If you aren't gaining weight you don't eat at a surplus. Fact. Your maintenance calories are what you are eating not a surplus. Add 500cals to your current diet without AAS and see what happens.

Can you post a pic so we can advise further?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm lost. You eat a 500cal surplus now but say you will eat a 500cal surplus on cycle but up your protein?

If you aren't gaining weight you don't eat at a surplus. Fact. Your maintenance calories are what you are eating not a surplus. Add 500cals to your current diet without AAS and see what happens.

okay i know its a bit confusing.. i'll post my picture.. i was gaining at 500 surplus, gain was slow but it was happening.. but can you please advice if this cycle is decent, so i can just start it.. i cannot explain everything now..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131128_234142.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	159261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_1392714063899.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	159262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	811717820_118716.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	159263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-08-27 15.23.30.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	159264

This is just a part, dont have any other pictures in my computer..
    Last edited by ajinkyaa; 09-05-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Anyone?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would concentrate on your diet and training! It seems you have no real base to work with - Id stick w/finding out what training works best for you! These aren't Magic and you'll be pretty much shut down(or very close to it - 90% suppression will leave you w/no test in your body therefore anything you do gain you'll lose when compound ceases! That's why you need to replace your natty test w/synthetic test... GL

Yep, concentrate on diet and lifting.

You are nowhere near ready to cycle, if you do I think you will lose anything you gain because.

Start a thread in the diet section and post your diet in there. Also look around the workout section, you need to focus on heavy movements in the hypertrophy rep ranges.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stopped reading at I'm doing a cycle because my friend did it.

I saw the pictures and have to agree completely with above responses. You don't need anavar , you need a few more years of gym time.

My first cycle way back when I didn't do right. It was almost ten years ago, I had no one steering me straight. I also had no idea these forums existed.

I cycled way too light, I was 180. I gained steadily, but when you're that underdeveloped you gain too quickly. Your connective tissue doesn't strengthen as fast as muscles do. I ended up losing everything due to repeated injuries.

You need to builder a stronger base and definitely eat more. Especially at your weight. Even if you were ready to cycle, Anavar is not the way I'd go.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Just tell me if this cycle is good or no.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No.... ! Due to all the reasons above! I'm guessing your quick gains were b/c you had just started to lift?! If so anyone who is just starting out will gain quickly(especially if never worked out hard b4) - now your seeing that your training and diet needs work as your body already got accustomed to your w/o habits... Hence why finding out what type of training suits you! Diet will dictate your gains period!
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-05-2015 at 09:55 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Like the knowledgeable members of this forum are telling you, your wasting your time and money and potentialy harming yourself.
    You either take their advice or your friends!

You need to post in detail your diet (be truthful on this)
    You need to post in detail your training.

Dont rush into cycling steroids , I also suspect your going anavar only as are scared to inject? Either way you arent ready for any AAS or cycle

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajinkyaa View Post
    Just tell me if this cycle is good or no.
    Bad idea bro.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No, as everyone said. No matter how many times you ask the answer will still be the same. The problem is that anavar is the weakest steroid I know of; in fact it it was many women take. But, it is just strong enough to shut down your natural test production. No one hates you for asking a question, and that is why we are all responding. But, dont hate the answers you are receiving either. None of us are trying to sell you anything and we are not making any money from you, therefore how would lying to you help us in any way?
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information