Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By william981125
  • 1 Post By Jaydenn

Thread: 12 day PIP in delt from unsterile gear

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member

12 day PIP in delt from unsterile gear

OK let's get this over with from the start. I was insane and I pinned a cc of Test Prop 200MG/mL that I brewed without filtering the gear first. I don't know why I did that, but I did. Now I've got PIP that's lasted for 10 days. The pain has not gotten worse, but it doesn't seem to be subsiding either. It does not feel like an infection. It feels just like what normal PIP feels like. Sore to the touch. Hurts to raise my arm etc.. I have no idea what's going on. I though perhaps I hit a nerve or something, but now I'm thinking it's related to the unsterile gear. Does anyone have any suggestions? How much longer should I wait it out? Anyone ever heard of PIP lasting this long? Thanks.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr
    OK let's get this over with from the start. I was insane and I pinned a cc of Test Prop 200MG/mL that I brewed without filtering the gear first. I don't know why I did that, but I did. Now I've got PIP that's lasted for 10 days. The pain has not gotten worse, but it doesn't seem to be subsiding either. It does not feel like an infection. It feels just like what normal PIP feels like. Sore to the touch. Hurts to raise my arm etc.. I have no idea what's going on. I though perhaps I hit a nerve or something, but now I'm thinking it's related to the unsterile gear. Does anyone have any suggestions? How much longer should I wait it out? Anyone ever heard of PIP lasting this long? Thanks.
    How much BA and BB did you use?

And 200mg/ml..... U asked for it lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't put any prop in my delts, let alone that concentration. Live and learn.
    Obs likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Any fever? Redness? Is it warm to the touch? An infection will keep getting worse over time. I'd think if its staying the same - it's just a really bad brewing recipe.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    How much BA and BB did you use?

And 200mg/ml..... U asked for it lol
    2/30 BA/BB

I've been putting it (STERILE) in the quads since with very few problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Any fever? Redness? Is it warm to the touch? An infection will keep getting worse over time. I'd think if its staying the same - it's just a really bad brewing recipe.
    No fever, redness or swelling even. Just nagging PIP that's 11 days old. Injecting it unfiltered is what worried me. Thanks

Have you ever used prop before?
    Test P gives me bad PIP.
    So much so that I still have 3 vials that I don't want to use.
    william981125 likes this.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr View Post
    grab some painkillers and go hit those delts with heavy press. pip will be gone tomorrow.
    NACH3 and Jaydenn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Have you ever used prop before?
    Test P gives me bad PIP.
    So much so that I still have 3 vials that I don't want to use.
    I make my own Prop and never had problems with the 100MG/ml- even in delts. And this 200MG/ml I made is giving no PIP in the quads.

Woke up this morning. NO CHANGE. It's getting ridiculous.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    I put 50mg of prop in delts and have pretty bad PIP for about 5 days every time.. Yet I continue to do it because I have to rotate sites.. 12 days sucks I've had that on my flute when I do 100mg of prop and tren in same syringe. Maybe just the high concentration mixed with the non filter and prop itself. Just keep letting it go so how it gets lol not really any other options for you

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    And btw pain killers really do help.. I would eat like 5 aleve pain killers right before I went to bed cause I would have to wake up at 5 am and I'd go to bed at 12ish so I wouldn't be sore at all when I wake up. Then eat 2 at a time periodically throughout the day. Really helps. One at a time won't do shit for me though

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I went through that after injecting 400 mg cyp......it was debilitating. I did it for a few weeks and finally cut it 50/50 and refiltered it. NEVER again!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandontt26 View Post
    I put 50mg of prop in delts and have pretty bad PIP for about 5 days every time.. Yet I continue to do it because I have to rotate sites.. 12 days sucks I've had that on my flute when I do 100mg of prop and tren in same syringe. Maybe just the high concentration mixed with the non filter and prop itself. Just keep letting it go so how it gets lol not really any other options for you
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I went through that after injecting 400 mg cyp......it was debilitating. I did it for a few weeks and finally cut it 50/50 and refiltered it. NEVER again!
    I will never inject unfiltered gear again. Day 13. Still there. It's like Groundhog Day.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I will never inject unfiltered gear again. Day 13. Still there. It's like Groundhog Day.
    Hit it with ice and heat, try to get it to start moving out. The contrast in temp will help pump it out. Leave it to long and you will get calcium that builds up and you could get a form of myosotis ossificans.

If you have a tens unit, use that too.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Reminds me when i had some Organon Sustanon from Karachi, Pakistan,

must have been fake (although it did grow me well) or something everytime i pinned my glutes i couldnt walk for 7-8 days, couldnt get in or out my car.

A hot water bottle helped

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    I love Hawaii. Hoping to go there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Hit it with ice and heat, try to get it to start moving out. The contrast in temp will help pump it out. Leave it to long and you will get calcium that builds up and you could get a form of myosotis ossificans.

I'm gonna do that. I don't know what that is, but I don't want it. Thanks.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna do that. I don't know what that is, but I don't want it. Thanks.
    Calcium deposit in your muscle, hurts like a B and can stay forever if one develops.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Congratz on the unsterile gear. I'd def keep the source.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Do your injections with more oil, i once had a very bad pip , injected 500 mg test e in my VL which was virgin until then, i could not walk for a week, ibuprofen helped though

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Hey brother, this solved it. I started doing that about 4 days ago, and for the first time, today the pain is subsiding and movement is being restored. Gonna be OK. Thanks.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    Do your injections with more oil, i once had a very bad pip , injected 500 mg test e in my VL which was virgin until then, i could not walk for a week, ibuprofen helped though
    Yup 600mg of ibuprofen for sure takes the edge off lol.. I had a ten day pip in my quad from 1.5ml of test p and 1.25ml tren a. Won't be doing that sh*t again

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    reading these comments make me lol.
    Test P is a bitch no matter where i inject it...
    Every body reacts differently, try different locations or i'd swap the ester.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    reading these comments make me lol.
    Test P is a bitch no matter where i inject it...
    Every body reacts differently, try different locations or i'd swap the ester.
    Yeah, I agree with that. The only prop I used nearly crippled me when I shot it in my calf. Screwed my whole workout. I shot my chest some time and finally said hell with that and the rest went in my glutes. The smaller the group the more it hurt.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I had a calf I shot draw up for over a month. I literally could not straighten my leg and it sucked bad. My calf felt like it had rusted solid and the muscle fibers could not slide. It will pass but I bet it takes a while. One day you will wake up with more movement and less pain and it will gradually go away.

Thread Information