Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: T3 T4 Question

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member

T3 T4 Question

Ok, so I am 45 years old and am finding it harder and harder to get my lower abs to show through my thin layer of fat on my lower stomach! I used to be able to diet for two weeks and there they were. Now, even in a caloric deficit I am seeing myself get a little smaller but those last few pounds are not coming off where I want them to.
    I started taking some T3 a week ago, but after a week I am not getting warm, no headaches, nothing. Then I read that it is hard for T3 to remain potent when in liquid form for a long period of time. I ordered this stuff over a year ago and think that this might be the reason for no sides at 100mcg per day.
    I started digging through my war chest and found some Russian T4 in pill form.
    Austinite taught me that you need to take about 4x’s the amount of T4 as the liver turns about 25% of T4 into T3. I also ordered a few more bottles of T3 but do not expect them for a week or so.
    So my question is, are there any threads that someone can direct me to that discusses taking these two at the same time, or is this something to avoid?
    Should I just stop everything until my T3 comes in? Or can I take four times the amount of T4 until it comes in? And then should I stay with the T4 and keep the T3 for the future, or can I take both is smaller amounts? You dont have to answer all my questions, as I think you can get the idea of what I am asking; I hope.
    When I type T4 in the search box there are too many threads to show me a list to browse through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!!!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I wouldn't take t4 but that's because I convert heavily to rt3, and that will make you fat.

I was hoping for clarity and now I am more confused. Ha ha. I thought the downside of this stuff was that you might lose some muscle along with fat. I had no idea that it can make you fat on its own.
    I am not trying to request anyone spoon feed this information to me, but I just cant find information on it; because there are so many posts about this stuff.
    Thanks SEOINAGE, but now I know I have even more to learn than I thought I did.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If your goal is to only lose a few pounds, and you're not upping your TRT dose for a cruise, then I think you would be better off using albuterol.

If you do decide to use T3/4 then commit to one compound and see it through.

Ranger and Dog have a great conversation on T3/4 in the attached thread below.

I've been on T3 for 2 Weeks and haven't lost a single pound. Is this normal?

Great! Thanks for the link. I will read it now.
    I have upped my dose to a cycle as well. But I will read about albuterol too.
    Thank you!!!

Whoa! Thanks for posting the link. Thanks Ranger Danger for writing all of that info. I cant believe that thread was just last month and I did not see it. There was a week or two where I was pretty busy and not online very much and it must have been during that time. In any event, thanks for steering me in that direction.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to confuse, not everyone has an issue with rt3 conversion, but something to keep in mind with the t4 route if things start not working and you lose all motivation and have hypothyroid symptoms.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't see much additional benefit to adding T4, but then again I do not know everything. When it comes to the thyroid and bodybuilding our end game is the T3. Having said that I do not see a point in taking a compound that would supposedly increase T3 production when you can just take the T3 straight from the get go.

I will say that I am not an expert on all of those other products that stem from T4 that I listed in that post. I do not know what the T3AC does for example. There may be some sort of symbiosis between two or more of those compounds that make T3 work more effectively. If so then T4 would definitely help.

I would just stick with the T3 though, it is plenty good enough.

Hey thanks for your input guys. I do not know what has changed with me over the past few years, but I definitely see a difference between being 40 and 45 and how my body responds to my typical work outs, cardio routines as well as my caloric intake. It seems when I think I finally have my body pretty well figured out, my age changes everything again. I love having such a vast array of experienced individuals to turn to for advice. I know that we all need to see how we personally respond to some of these things, but having as much information to start is always great.
    Thanks again for your help!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anytime homeslice
    Oki-Des likes this.

Thread Information