Hello again. So im slowly convincing myself again to run a 500mg a week test only cycle with the proper ancillaries and PCT... my problem is that A. I am too young at 22 and B. I think im on a destructive course.

Having been at my peak of 260 lbs i have nearly reached my goal of 185, im at 187 now. Got a dexa scan at 228 and it set me at 32% bodyfat. Im around 17% now at my weight. Having lost certain important things i held dear to me, i found the gym and now im here. So i studied and learned and broke it down to a science and for the past half year maybe less i dropped the weight and (i had lifting experience and knowledge prior but not at the level i do now, which dont get me wrong is still miniscule compared to what some of you guys know) im still hungry for more. The gym keeps me sane and its symbolic of breaking everything that has really put me down this past year, so i want to give it my full attention and resources. Other people have different passions at my age and people are annoyed that i like to talk so much about the gym, but they dont understand that its all i had when nothing else worked. Ive found something that i want to give my everything to that will reward me for the amount of work i put in.

I dont care to look big or shredded for others...i actually hate how people treat me differently now that i look better. The more i progress, the better i feel about myself and my situation. How others view it means shit to me.

Im a generally happy person as my post might suggest otherwise. I like to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of things that i try to not remember, which is why i chose this hobby in the first place.

My question is, considering i run this cycle, how will my mood be effected? Again, im not depressed or suffering from some ailments, but i dont want to create a rain of problems from an otherwise small drop if you know what i mean. Second, under proper cycling protocols at my age, can i possibly not rebound to my regular test levels post cycle? Whats the worst that can happen given i cycle correctly?

Thanks guys, and sorry for my ranting.