Chubby.Cylclist is offline New Member

Question 10 days into first cycle. Mistakes have been made. Need advice.

I did some reading about Testoprim-D. Obviously not enough.

I got a hold of some testo-d & was told by a fried to pin, 1 vial(250mg) per every 5 days. 6 - 250mg vials, total.
    So, I'm ten days in, Just pined my 3rd Vial this morning. I'm having terrific results. My endurance on the bicycle has spiked and before test, I could only do about 3 push-ups in poor form. Now I can do 12, in good form. I'm seeing gains all around, so I'm stoked. Until today. Dun dun dun.....

I joined the forum looking for advice on adding Decca & HGH to my routine. That's where I was told "You blew it".

I was told I should be taking AI & Need PCT.
    My question is, Should I go to the source I got the Test from & get AI & PCT?
    Or Should I stop NOW! Re-plan & start again?

I'd like to stay on it. I feel better on it. I don't wanna turn into a crying bitch or have limp dick. Tell it to me straight guys. Am In over my head?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well u definitely rushed into something u have no clue about but I'm nother going to give u s**t for that. U NO U DID WRONG.

What's your stats? Age and everything plz

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Well u definitely rushed into something u have no clue about but I'm nother going to give u s**t for that. U NO U DID WRONG.

What's your stats? Age and everything plz
    I did rush in & I'm man enough to admit it. Thank you for not piling on.

Stats: 35 years old. 6'1" 290 lbs. So, I'm old and about 100 lbs over weight. I'm trying to get back into cycling, drop some weight & get some upper body definition. You know, So I can crush puss. lol, The last part was a joke, But not really. hahah

My suggestion would be to stop and do a pct. Nolva and clomid.

I suggest this because 3 pins in your probably shut down and it won't hurt anything doing one. That test has 2 oils prop and e so it's a long and short ester. Wait 2 weeks then start pct.

There will be better advice I'm sure of that but that's my advice

Edit: go crush as much puss as u can brother! It's cardio

My suggestion would be to stop and do a pct. Nolva and clomid.

I suggest this because 3 pins in your probably shut down and it won't hurt anything doing one. That test has 2 oils prop and e so it's a long and short ester. Wait 2 weeks then start pct.

There will be better advice I'm sure of that but that's my advice

Edit: go crush as much puss as u can brother! It's cardio
    When I google the PCT stuff. I see a ton of oral supplements that are Over the counter here in the US. Is that good or a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby.Cylclist View Post
    When I google the PCT stuff. I see a ton of oral supplements that are Over the counter here in the US. Is that good or a scam?
    Otc pct is junk. U want nolva (tamoxifen ) and clomid.

Otc pct is junk. U want nolva (tamoxifen) and clomid.
    Copy that. Thank you.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    To add to what 73RR said, you need to stop, do PCT, and NOT CYCLE AGAIN UNTIL YOU'RE UNDER 15% BODY FAT! It sounds to me like you're wanting to either start the use of an AI and continue the cycle, or run a PCT then start planning another cycle after this. Please don't do this. You're a long ways away from being ready to use again.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    To add to what 73RR said, you need to stop, do PCT, and NOT CYCLE AGAIN UNTIL YOU'RE UNDER 15% BODY FAT! It sounds to me like you're wanting to either start the use of an AI and continue the cycle, or run a PCT then start planning another cycle after this. Please don't do this. You're a long ways away from being ready to use again.
    I busted my ass for 2 months. Cardio, No carbs, No fast food, no soda. I cut all the junk and was riding my bicycle daily. With 0.0% progress. I was finally starting to see some change in the last 10 days. Now I have to give it all back..... This is ****ing depressing. But, I know, you guys know, what your talking about. I'll PCT and wont start again. I just wanted to fast track myself a little bit.
    Last edited by Chubby.Cylclist; 01-12-2016 at 10:55 PM.

I busted my ass for 2 months. Cardio, No carbs, No fast food, no soda. I cut all the junk and was riding my bicycle daily. With 0.0% progress. I was finally starting to see some change in the last 10 days. Now I have to give it all back..... This is ****ing depressing. But I know you guys know what your talking about. I'll PCT and wont start again. I just wanted to fast track myself a little bit.
    Don't worry brother. We will get u anywhere u want to be! But u have to be safe.

Visit the diet section and get yourself set up for the time being.

Don't worry brother. We will get u anywhere u want to be! But u have to be safe.

Visit the diet section and get yourself set up for the time being.
    Will do. Should I continue to workout for the next 2 weeks and during the PCT?

Will do. Should I continue to workout for the next 2 weeks and during the PCT?
    Of course. But I'm going to tell u that your drive and motivation might be low and it can be stressful.

The most important thing to remember is that u have to stay eating good and remember that it won't last forever!

Keep lifting and try to keep it steady.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids dont burn fat.

Cardio and diet its what you looking for

...maybe some patience too

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    To be fair if you could only do 3 push ups before starting a cycle it sounds to me you havent put enough effort into dieting and training.

Stop
    Run a PCT
    Discipline your diet and training
    Research more

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Steroids dont burn fat.

I understand the steroids don't cut fat. I started to cycle the testo because after 2 months of cycling every day and doing body weight exercises. I only dropped around 22 lbs. I was dog tired after my rides. I was seeing no change in strength. I think you're correct tho. I should have stuck with it for longer. I must say, when I'm on the juice, my times drop & distance goes up while on the bike. I'm also not completely useless after my rides. I also had a gain in the number of reps I could do on the body weight exercises. The testo does work, I just started too early I guess. At this point, I'm just hoping my mistake doesn't set me back too far.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.bb View Post
    steroids dont burn fat.

x2...

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Join us in the Diet section and we shall help you out. Forget about AAS for a while.

DIET AND NUTRITION

Thread Information