View Poll Results: Did you Recover with no problems?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (I recovered fine, no issues)

    3 75.00%
  • No (I had problems, Dec dick, shutdown after PCT)

    1 25.00%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Muse's Avatar
    Muse is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    130

    Question Did you RECOVER from DECA ? ;)

    Evening Everyone,

    I'm considering adding Deca to a Test E Cycle.
    [email protected] 600mg/week (week 1-12), [email protected]/week (week 1-10).
    0.25mg Armidex EoD, HCG 250iu x2/week & Caber at 0.25mg x2 time per week.



    Simple Question, Did you recover from Deca OK? - What was your experience? Deca Dick, Long Term Shutdown ? Please reply and log your experience below


    Thanks
    Muse'
    Last edited by Muse; 05-17-2016 at 03:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Never had any issues with Deca regarding shut down. The only issue I had with it was the bloat so I switched over to NPP and don't think I will be going back to the deca route any time soon.

  3. #3
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,649
    Tren was the only thing I ever had recovery problems with. Some tren dick, testicular atrophy.

  4. #4
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Assuming everything is the same people will recover differently on the same compound. Having said that I can say that my recovery based on your proposed cycle with Deca is always longer than with the typical 400mg/week of Tren . But like I said, were all different and most people aren't meticulously consistent so as to provide decent feedback for even anecdotal standards so take it with a grain of salt.

  5. #5
    Muse's Avatar
    Muse is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Never had any issues with Deca regarding shut down. The only issue I had with it was the bloat so I switched over to NPP and don't think I will be going back to the Deca route any time soon.
    Appreciate the responses guys.

    I have considered NPP for maybe weeks 3 to 10 of my Test E cycle (hoping the test E will have kicked in by then.) Also dosing frequency, I'd love to jab only x2 times / week to align with the test e as opposed to EoD. I this a possibility?

  6. #6
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    No problems, and had no difference whether running HCG during or not with recover. Usually in a few weeks my body would start to ramp back up my natty production.
    If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  7. #7
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Evening Everyone,

    I'm considering adding Deca to a Test E Cycle.
    [email protected] 600mg/week (week 1-12), [email protected]/week (week 1-10).
    0.25mg Armidex EoD, HCG 250iu x2/week & Caber at 0.25mg x2 time per week.

    Simple Question, Did you recover from Deca OK? - What was your experience? Deca Dick, Long Term Shutdown ? Please reply and log your experience below

    Thanks
    Muse'
    Used deca numerous times without issue, first time used NPP got the Deca dick. Weird since then never fucked with NPP again lol

  8. #8
    Muse's Avatar
    Muse is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Used deca numerous times without issue, first time used NPP got the Deca dick. Weird since then never fucked with NPP again lol
    Hi, awesome! could you please let me know your cycle for deca ?

    How many weeks?
    Dosages of Test/Deca?
    When to begin and end deca
    how long before PCT?
    did you run Caber?
    AI dose just normal (ie adex 0.25 EoD)

  9. #9
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Appreciate the responses guys.

    I have considered NPP for maybe weeks 3 to 10 of my Test E cycle (hoping the test E will have kicked in by then.) Also dosing frequency, I'd love to jab only x2 times / week to align with the test e as opposed to EoD. I this a possibility?
    Twice a week for NPP is not a possibility. But whats wrong with Test E EOD? Im currently running Test C EOD @ 0.5 cc. If you did .75cc EOD with Test 250 you would hit 650mg per week.

  10. #10
    Muse's Avatar
    Muse is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    130
    I've decided on Deca . Just need to play how Ill cycle it now... hmmm

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    For me, Deca dick was temporary. It's the Tren that really messed me up with loss of libido, anorgasmia, and soft erections.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •