• 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By 73rr

Thread: May i ask you some question

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

May i ask you some question

1: will by ball gone while on a cycle ?

2: First cycle should be Tes E only right ? and what happen if cycle without hcg

3 : if my diet is not enough will i get gain while on a cycle ?

4. should i cycle without blood work becuase it is too expensive in my country

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english ^____^

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iam assuming the first questions is will your testes shrink on cycle..the answer is yes they will if you suppress your natural testosterone they will shrink over time..
    Test E is a great way to start..yes I've done plenty of cycles without hcg and recovered quite well as well as I would with hcg I have no clue?
    If your diet isn't on point your gains will suffer, yes
    Blood work isn't necessary but it's def a luxury and nice to have..
    Good luck hope I've answered some of your questions
    nukzahaha likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should wait until your mid to late 20s before using AAS because at 23 years old your body and sex organs are still devolving.

Cycling not may cause you life long side effects.

Please do yourself a favor and read sme of the threads in the link below about the common issues guys your age face when cycling.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Iam assuming the first questions is will your testes shrink on cycle..the answer is yes they will if you suppress your natural testosterone they will shrink over time..
    Test E is a great way to start..yes I've done plenty of cycles without hcg and recovered quite well as well as I would with hcg I have no clue?
    If your diet isn't on point your gains will suffer, yes
    Blood work isn't necessary but it's def a luxury and nice to have..
    Good luck hope I've answered some of your questions

thanks a lot for your suggestion sir ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You should wait until your mid to late 20s before using AAS because at 23 years old your body and sex organs are still devolving.

Cycling not may cause you life long side effects.

Please do yourself a favor and read sme of the threads in the link below about the common issues guys your age face when cycling.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    is anavar only cycle is danger ? i need to use my body and better as i could from now T_T

but thanks you sir

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    No, your balls will shrink a little, nothing superdramatic.

Cycle without hcg would be ok. With hcg, more easy recovery, a bit better sex when on cycle and your balls will not shrink.

You will get gains without good diett but not nearly as good if it was ok. The most important, cycling with bad diett is far more dangerous.

Yeah, at your level you can do it without bloodwork. I guess the most important bloodtest is the one prior a new cycle when u already have geared before, but that is not the case for you.

But my friend...you should wait 2 years and take this seriously. Playing with aas is more dangerous than you may believe. Many things you can do or avoid doing and get away with it. Most gearusers become dissapointed because they dont pay attention to the details.
    So my main advice, study the details like hell for 1-2 years. Then your ready. When you understand the difference in HCT and RBC, then ur ready.-) And dont start reading at page 652 where you will find that explanation. Alot before that you need to know and understand.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-09-2016 at 10:42 AM.
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    No, your balls will shrink a little, nothing superdramatic.

Cycle without hcg would be ok. With hcg, more easy recovery, a bit better sex when on cycle and your balls will not shrink.

You will get gains without good diett but not nearly as good if it was ok. The most important, cycling with bad diett is far more dangerous.

Yeah, at your level you can do it without bloodwork. I guess the most important bloodtest is the one prior a new cycle when u already have geared before, but that is not the case for you.

But my friend...you should wait 2 years and take this seriously. Playing with aas is more dangerous than you may believe. Many things you can do or avoid doing and get away with it. Most gearusers become dissapointed because they dont pay attention to the details.
    So my main advice, study the details like hell for 1-2 years. Then your ready. When you understand the difference in HCT and RBC, then ur ready.-) And dont start reading at page 356 where you will find that explanation. Alot before that you need to know and understand.
    Thanks you sir
    this forum remind me everytimes i think about aas and i tell myself to wait for 2 years. My body stop gaining for 2 years, because of bad diet i think. and my life style is very bad i sleep very late and less, i thinking that i have low test right now, i want to sleep many time =.= , you know in my country, too many men model use anavar and i don't see any bad effect to them, i want to know why LOL, and now i have to be better from here, diet is my only choice right ? Thanks again sir

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    well, sides from anavar only will not show, but trust me, those guys feal like shit because of low test

there could be a lot of reasons for tiredness, not necesarilly low test

your choice is studying. Learn about different training tecnics and diett. As long as you have internett, u will find answers for free

steroids are just the tip of the sword. It should only do the things u are doing a bit better. And if you do your things bad it stil would be bad even if on gear.

If you see men in your country with awesome bodies, party all the time and just a little anavar, its in their genes. They would look good nomatter what they did.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Silabolin pritty much cover everything but let me ado just one more thing.

U said blood test is to expensive. Using aas and even living this life style is expensive. If money is even a little tight u should hold off until u can afford aas and everything that comes with it.

Thread Information