Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Steroid Use: Lies, Myths & Misconceptions

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member

Steroid Use: Lies, Myths & Misconceptions

This is for fun more than anything else. Hope you enjoy.

Statement: You must be less than 15% bf before using steroids .
    Basis: If you're over 15% bf you'll experience a lot of side effects.

Facts: There is nothing factual to support a claim that you need to be less than 15% bf. First and foremost, nearly everyone on this board and everywhere else is fatter than they think they are. Gauging abs to determine bf is retarded and just shows how idiotic and uneducated an person is.

More to the point, the fear is if you're too fat you'll convert more testosterone to estrogen, thereby increasing the odds of gyno, water retention and high blood pressure. This is all assuming you're using supraphysiological doses of testosterone. What if the individual is using TRT doses of testosterone and a high dose of a non-aromatizing steroid ? Well, it pretty well does away with your over 15% fears. Equally important, 15%+ simply isn't some unhealthy or obese level and to think it is, is once again idiotic. Moreover, plenty of people that are 15% bf use testosterone without issues.

If the over 15% argument were based in fact, my father would have numerous issues. He is overweight, takes 200mg of testosterone per week along with HCG and has no estradiol problems of any kind and takes no AI of any kind. And yes, I'm positive his E2 is fine, he has regular blood work to prove it. Point being, genetics and genetic response to gear, including aromatization, that's what's important.

Statement: You need to have a bigger base of muscle before you use gear.
    Basis: If you're not a certain weight you'll lose most of your "gains"

Facts: The above statement assumes you're trying to be bigger and forgets that the primary and most common reason to use steroids is not being the next abnormal and ridiculously looking professional bodybuilder. Looking like a mutated cartoon figure just isn't that good looking, sorry guys, it's just not. Most people that use gear, the vast majority, do so to look better. Yes, you can reach these types of weights naturally, yes, you can lose a butt ass load of body fat naturally, but no, you cannot produce the type of look I'm talking about naturally. If you can, you're one in a million, or flaming idiot that actually has no idea what he really looks like, i.e. 50% of all lifters who post on FB & IG.

Statement: Increase calories after cycle and you won't lose gains.
    Basis: Hormone support system has been removed, in order to protect muscle, increase calories, thereby strengthening support system.

Facts: Your weight and strength stay relatively the same, your body fat goes up. How is that success? OK, fine, you're one of the very few that BF didn't go up and you kept your weight up...by the way, that means your gear was crap. You cannot remove something and nothing changes. You cannot interchange gear and calories, one doesn't replace the other. If calories and gear were interchangeable there would be no need for gear, and we would all just eat more. It is true that eating more post cycle should help you maintain some of the gains made on cycle, but it can't help maintain all. And it's also true, you will have to choose, hold onto a little more and get fatter or be willing to sacrifice a little more to maintain leaner.

Statement:
    Steroids don't can't cause you to lose fat.
    Basis: Steroids aren't thermogenics, they aren't thyroid meds, aren't designed for fat loss purposes and don't attack fatty tissue.

Facts: If you increase lean muscle tissue, body fat goes down. Yes, you can increase lean tissue and body fat at the same time if you're eating too much, but you can also go the positive way. This is not to say you're going to grow into your diet. Yes, that is possible, but takes massive amounts of gear, not just steroids. Consider most TRT patients, most see their BF go down even without changing their diet. Is it a massive change, no, not normally, but it's still worth noting. Moreover, data has shown us time and again that certain steroids do have lipo properties, specifically, Anavar , Winstrol and Trenbolone . In fact, Winstrol is still proscribed in the U.S. in some cases to help treat obesity.

Statement: Use short esters for dieting and long esters for bulking because you'll hold less water when using short esters.
    Basis: Bro science

Facts: This primarily pertains to testosterone - the claim being, you'll hold less water using testosterone propionate versus enanthate or similar versions. The facts, testosterone does not become active until the ester is removed, and once removed you simply have testosterone. With any form of testosterone, it's the same regardless of the ester attached. Any water retention you experience is due to aromatization, which occurs once you have active testosterone. No water retention occurs due to the ester. Another reasons you might experience water retention is because of your diet.

So why do so many swear they feel and look less bloated when using propionate versus enanthate? Because they use propionate when they diet and enanthate when they bulk. If they switched it up they'd find the same results. Another reason, for whatever reason, guys tend to use far less testosterone when using smaller versions, therefore there is less to aromatize.

Statement(s):

*Nandrolone puts water in the joints
    *EQ will skyrocket red blood cell count
    *You won't see results from Masteron , Winstrol, Anavar, Primobolan (basically, all the DHT based steroids, excluding Anadrol ) unless you're already lean.

Basis: Bro science, mental retardation, take your pick.

Facts:
    *Nandrolone: you can't force water into bone or joints. There isn't some sort of lubrication going on like oil in an engine.

*EQ: all anabolic steroids increase red blood cell count. Medically, that's one of the primary reasons they've ever been prescribed. Think Anavar, one of its primary purposes is to treat anemia (low red blood cell count). When it comes to EQ, all this steroid is, is testosterone. It is simply testosterone with a double bond at carbons one and two, nothing more. There is nothing about this hormone in terms of its structure or activity that should cause it to increase RBC more than testosterone. However, there are other factors to consider, such as genetics. For some men, even a slight alteration to a hormone can make the reaction stronger or weaker, but that doesn't make it identical for all men. Does EQ increase RBC? Of course, and it should significantly, but that also doesn't mean it's going to skyrocket, sure, it will for some, but not universally.

*DHT, won't see results: The problem with this statement is you're assuming the desired results. If you're looking to be ripped to the bone, well of course DHT based compounds will be far more useful when leaner. But even if you're more "regular" in terms of leanness, with these compounds, you will still appear harder than you were before or at least you will be in better shape. This is undeniable and impossible to argue against. And maybe your goal has nothing to do with physique, perhaps you're only looking for a boost in strength and performance, which makes DHT based steroids almost always your best bet. If I want to hold my same weight but see an increase in strength, I'm certainly not going to take Dbol .

Statement:
    You should expect side effects or you can't get away with no side effects.
    Basis: Lack of understanding the force.

Facts: It's true, steroids carry a risk of side effects. It's also true that the goal is to minimize side effects during use. However, that doesn't mean we can't use without side effects, you most certainly can. Fine, all steroids suppress natural testosterone production, meaning this is the one side effect that's unavoidable, but excluding that, use without other issues is very possible.

You can use steroids, performance doses, without gyno, water retention, cardiovascular problems, etc. If you're having these issues, perhaps you need a new plan, or perhaps your genetics aren't suited for the steroid(s) you're using. Genetics are so important, when it comes to acne and hair loss, this is highly dependent on genetics, but when it comes to side effect issues, ones that pertain to health are all I'm speaking about here.

The steroid that comes to mind most in terms of side effect talk is Trenbolone. We've all heard it said many times that this is a harsh steroid and that some side effects will occur, most notably, insomnia, night sweats, rapid heart rate, anxiety or other cardiovascular issues such as a loss of cardiovascular endurance. Once again, your genetic predisposition will be the biggest factor, which also means, some genetics will not have or experience these issues or in other cases only one or two of them mildly. The biggest problem with Tren is people tend to act like this is some steroid that was developed in the depths of hell and only intended for those that understand black magic. That's the perception, and many probably make matters worse due to fear and false worries. Yes, you'll hear someone say they experienced every horrible side effect Trenbolone has to offer, you'll even hear it from some massive amazing bodybuilder that is obviously the expert since he's massive (I hope you guys understand sarcasm). But none of that means you will experience those things.

I hope you've enjoyed. If not, by all means, let the flaming begin. I enjoy it, perhaps a little too much

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Great great post, I did enjoy it thumbs-up

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Ha, I've been thinking of writing something like this up for yeeeeaaaarrrs, but was to lazy. Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I will throw fuel on the flames

There is nothing wrong with an oral only cycle...;-)
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Dayum... I knew it all along! Just ordered a kilo worth of dbol tabs and I will be running that on a daily year around from now on... besides I heard injecting test direct in to testicles works the best! oh internet, youre amazing

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Great Metalject. I like it a lot. Unfortunately, this is a confusion period i'm going through. I have studied a lot about steroids , too much maybe. And today, after i did just one cycle 2 years ago ( it goes very well as i followed perfectly all safe guidelines ), i'm a bit afraid to start again using the AAS, even moderate dosages ( 300-500mg/w of test ). Atherosclerosis, direct heart damage, vascular reactivity, unbalance Cholesterol/HDL ratio, LVH, BPH, and the long list of all athletes which experiment heavy cardiovascular issues at 40 age, likely next to die early than one never used AAS, moving me to do some steps back it about. It's not just keeping in control E2 and HCT, HDL, otherwise many athletes which died, never should had their issues, because as far as i know, they kept in control their blood too regularly.... but it wasn't enough. Yes, you could say "they used enormous dosages and never paused for long time" and this is exactly the question:

1) Checking E2 and keeping it in range
    2) Checking HDL and Cholesterol/HDL ratio
    3) Using moderate dosages of gear ( max 750 mg/week in total )
    4) Checking HCT and donate blood if it raises too much as we know
    5) Eating perfectly without sugar, observing with the maximum care the diet and macros.
    6) Taking NAC almost 1200mg/day
    7) Doing often a good cardio ( 20-30 mins/day )
    8) Taking Bx vitamins and keeping an eye Homocisteine
    9) Taking baby-aspiring 81mg/day
    10) To be free of genetic coagulation defeats ( Leiden V Factor, C - S proteins, etc.. )
    11) Doing a perfect PCT
    12) Waiting enough time before to start a new cycle again, to allow body to re-estabilish its physiological hormone balance

How much the chances to destroy own cardiovascular system, risking heart attack, strokes, even in future ?

This is due i suppose there are factors that nodoby could control even doing things perfectly as i wrote above. And these factors, are those ones that lead many athletes to die or going close to death, destroying irreversibly, their lives.

I'd like to use AAS, even sometimes with a moderate dosages, as i'm not interested to become Mr. Olympia, neither to achieve a big muscle mass. But it's undeniable the help AAS could give, even with only 300mg/w of simply test.

But risking things go out of control and find themselves after a few years with a stroke and/or heart attack in an hospital bed, it's not my target.

Great post, anyway ! Thank you
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-15-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Its called life. There are dudes to live past 100years , smoking drinking partying like junkies and suddenly dying because of some bizarre car accident or drown in the lake etc and others get lung cancer at young age just because coworkers and relatives used to smoke alot so the exposure to second hand smoke and certain genetics results in bad outcome. Same goes with AAS. Please pay attention alot of these athletes who died or experiemced all these bad sides at young age supposedly due to complications related to AAS use, they didnt just live balanced live for the most part, they raced their bodies like a Nascar racers race their engines, in a pursue of biggest greatest most impressive results and well, bodies do wear out doesnt matter sometimes how well you look after them. My believe is, if one is meant to get any condition of health issues it may not be avoidable with or without interference of AAS, although if one is prone to it - be sure AAS will speed up the trip toward that. So its a lotto of life more less, however looking after your health is crucial regardless what you choose to do in life, natural or not
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Its called life. There are dudes to live past 100years , smoking drinking partying like junkies and suddenly dying because of some bizarre car accident or drown in the lake etc and others get lung cancer at young age just because coworkers and relatives used to smoke alot so the exposure to second hand smoke and certain genetics results in bad outcome. Same goes with AAS. Please pay attention alot of these athletes who died or experiemced all these bad sides at young age supposedly due to complications related to AAS use, they didnt just live balanced live for the most part, they raced their bodies like a Nascar racers race their engines, in a pursue of biggest greatest most impressive results and well, bodies do wear out doesnt matter sometimes how well you look after them. My believe is, if one is meant to get any condition of health issues it may not be avoidable with or without interference of AAS, although if one is prone to it - be sure AAS will speed up the trip toward that. So its a lotto of life more less, however looking after your health is crucial regardless what you choose to do in life, natural or not
    Yes, InsaneMuscle, that's true. But coming early of 20 years our healthy issues or death, it does not justify big biceps. Coming early their death, it's not nobody ambition. And i have some doubt you should accept the same without problems, if someone told you that within 10 years from now, continuing using AAS, you arteries will be full of plaques, risking a stroke. Yes, it's the life... the life each one choose.

Thats why we have this magical fatty muscle between our ears that lets us analyze study learn and evaluate benefit to risk ratio and choose certain path in all that we do. And you know, some people would rather choose to live 50years of their life as a lion rather than a 100year as a sheep.
    I choose to live like a lion and I chose to hack my life first if I can where I can so I can aim to stretch as close to 100 as possible, but we dont know when the day shall come, and not because of a bigger biceps, and alot folks are on trt and blast cruise not because of reasons being big and ripped, there are more aspects to that. You know there are just too many sides to every aspect of this stuff if we start digging deep... dammit people die from all kind of shit everyday and you dont want to look at statistics, AAS are of the least concern if you ask me

Thats why we have this magical fatty muscle between our ears that lets us analyze study learn and evaluate benefit to risk ratio and choose certain path in all that we do. And you know, some people would rather choose to live 50years of their life as a lion rather than a 100year as a sheep.
    I choose to live like a lion and I chose to hack my life first if I can where I can so I can aim to stretch as close to 100 as possible, but we dont know when the day shall come, and not because of a bigger biceps, and alot folks are on trt and blast cruise not because of reasons being big and ripped, there are more aspects to that. You know there are just too many sides to every aspect of this stuff if we start digging deep... dammit people die from all kind of shit everyday and you dont want to look at statistics, AAS are of the least concern if you ask me
    There are people which died without searching by themselves the death, and people, which search for it, regardless their awareness. Using AAS, make us fall in the latter, maybe with the difference about awareness, as we know we could die earlier and what are the risks toward we are moving through. It's normal that AAS be your last concern about deaths statistics: not at all ones using AAS. Is this good for you and make you feel as lion ? Do it. I don't wanna live as a lion but neither as sheep: jaguar is enough good luck InsaneMuscle

I forgot: you can analyze any study and research: none of them will tell you a way to use them without going through serious healthy risks. All stuff we have today, it's enough clear. AAS will make you bigger and better, but in long time, it will ask you a price to pay... maybe an higher price.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78
    I forgot: you can analyze any study and research: none of them will tell you a way to use them without going through serious healthy risks. All stuff we have today, it's enough clear. AAS will make you bigger and better, but in long time, it will ask you a price to pay... maybe an higher price.
    I don't see that in the literature at all. There has been studies going back since the 30's on exogenous testosterone use. Studies of participants using upto 1000mg per week for two years show little to no increase in overall morbidly and mortality.

However the way some bodybuilders use it in extreme with high dosages and mixing compounds probably increases the risk of side effects significantly.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    And that is the exact reason why we have brains that are almost magical in a sense to what conclusions decisions and evaluations can be achieved by the use of. I chose to believe in my logic, my education, my research,my analysis, my higher powers and my conclusions, however I will always have one feet on the ground and one eye focused on the heartbeat so not to loose the grip with reality and life but when it comes to lion sheep or jaguar logic, its individual for each of us, were unique, no way perfect and humans after all, now go and play some daft punk

One that says he cant do something or he can , is usually right. Fear of death and it will find you, fear of thieves and they will pay you a visit, fear of financial problems and you shall face them, you have all the power beyond believe to choose how to live your life for the most part, mind is powerful beyond believe, if you seek for wisdom - you will find it, if you run from it , you will find ignorance and fear.
    hammerheart likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    One that says he cant do something or he can , is usually right. Fear of death and it will find you, fear of thieves and they will pay you a visit, fear of financial problems and you shall face them, you have all the power beyond believe to choose how to live your life for the most part, mind is powerful beyond believe, if you seek for wisdom - you will find it, if you run from it , you will find ignorance and fear.
    I strongly fear two bisexual blonds babes with huge boobs paying me a visit and making me have the sexy time with them.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

I strongly fear two bisexual blonds babes with huge boobs paying me a visit and making me have the sexy time with them.
    I was fearing the same thing, but for the most part fearing them dressed in white nurse outfit come in to the room while my wife is busy with me at full speed... now that I fear the most.. at the moment!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    I was fearing the same thing, but for the most part fearing them dressed in white nurse outfit come in to the room while my wife is busy with me at full speed... now that I fear the most.. at the moment!
    The stuff nightmares with nocturnal emissions are made of man, sorry.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Now I fear that TRT test dose will bring me to Dorian Yates phisyque levels... Im terrified

Ha, I've been thinking of writing something like this up for yeeeeaaaarrrs, but was to lazy. Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I will throw fuel on the flames

There is nothing wrong with an oral only cycle...;-)
    Careful now, you're walking a dangerous line, lol!

The internet, simultaneously the best and worst thing that ever happened to steroids .

Dayum... I knew it all along! Just ordered a kilo worth of dbol tabs and I will be running that on a daily year around from now on... besides I heard injecting test direct in to testicles works the best! oh internet, youre amazing
    Oh, that's my problem. I was doing scrotum shots, didn't realize I had to go right into the ball of the ball sack. Excuse me while I go inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

Oh, that's my problem. I was doing scrotum shots, didn't realize I had to go right into the ball of the ball sack. Excuse me while I go inject.
    I think I injected to the wrong ball... an EYE BALL... call this DorianYates gains in the eye!

Great Metalject. I like it a lot. Unfortunately, this is a confusion period i'm going through. I have studied a lot about steroids , too much maybe. And today, after i did just one cycle 2 years ago ( it goes very well as i followed perfectly all safe guidelines ), i'm a bit afraid to start again using the AAS, even moderate dosages ( 300-500mg/w of test ). Atherosclerosis, direct heart damage, vascular reactivity, unbalance Cholesterol/HDL ratio, LVH, BPH, and the long list of all athletes which experiment heavy cardiovascular issues at 40 age, likely next to die early than one never used AAS, moving me to do some steps back it about. It's not just keeping in control E2 and HCT, HDL, otherwise many athletes which died, never should had their issues, because as far as i know, they kept in control their blood too regularly.... but it wasn't enough. Yes, you could say "they used enormous dosages and never paused for long time" and this is exactly the question:

1) Checking E2 and keeping it in range
    2) Checking HDL and Cholesterol/HDL ratio
    3) Using moderate dosages of gear ( max 750 mg/week in total )
    4) Checking HCT and donate blood if it raises too much as we know
    5) Eating perfectly without sugar, observing with the maximum care the diet and macros.
    6) Taking NAC almost 1200mg/day
    7) Doing often a good cardio ( 20-30 mins/day )
    8) Taking Bx vitamins and keeping an eye Homocisteine
    9) Taking baby-aspiring 81mg/day
    10) To be free of genetic coagulation defeats ( Leiden V Factor, C - S proteins, etc.. )
    11) Doing a perfect PCT
    12) Waiting enough time before to start a new cycle again, to allow body to re-estabilish its physiological hormone balance

How much the chances to destroy own cardiovascular system, risking heart attack, strokes, even in future ?

This is due i suppose there are factors that nodoby could control even doing things perfectly as i wrote above. And these factors, are those ones that lead many athletes to die or going close to death, destroying irreversibly, their lives.

I'd like to use AAS, even sometimes with a moderate dosages, as i'm not interested to become Mr. Olympia, neither to achieve a big muscle mass. But it's undeniable the help AAS could give, even with only 300mg/w of simply test.

But risking things go out of control and find themselves after a few years with a stroke and/or heart attack in an hospital bed, it's not my target.

Great post, anyway ! Thank you
    Yes, there's risk with steroid use and I wouldn't imply otherwise. And I'd also say there's more risk than some here imply with all the talk of "Proper PCT" a phrase that absolutely drives me up the wall.

That said, your fears - the people you're talking about that die at age 40, of all the bodybuilders in the world or that have ever been, this isn't the case for most. Do some die young, yes, but most don't. Of all the higher profile ones that die young, in almost all cases there was a lot more than steroids involved. That can't be ignored.

Another issue with the death comments we hear from time to time, the "we don't know what the long term effects are" comment is ridiculous. Yes we do, steroids have been around going on 100yrs now and there are plenty of "old retired" bodybuilders still walking around just fine. Maybe some of them will die at 75 rather than 80, maybe some of them will live to be 98 years old...who knows?

Regardless, everything in life has risk if it has any worth. Start a business, it has risk, you could go broke. Buy a motorcycle, it has risk, you could die. Have sex, there's risk, someone gets pregnant. The point, decide what risks you're willing to take, figure out ways to help minimize the risks, understand that nothing in life that's worth anything is risk free, you may fail, but move forward, live and go on with your life.

Bam! Nailed it ^

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

Facts: First and foremost, nearly everyone on this board and everywhere else is fatter than they think they are.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laes.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	163918
    InternalFire likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrific post, and great read.

Absolutely brilliant

(I'd have just hit the "like" button but I can't find it in the Android app)
    InternalFire likes this.

Yes, there's risk with steroid use and I wouldn't imply otherwise. And I'd also say there's more risk than some here imply with all the talk of "Proper PCT" a phrase that absolutely drives me up the wall.

That said, your fears - the people you're talking about that die at age 40, of all the bodybuilders in the world or that have ever been, this isn't the case for most. Do some die young, yes, but most don't. Of all the higher profile ones that die young, in almost all cases there was a lot more than steroids involved. That can't be ignored.

Another issue with the death comments we hear from time to time, the "we don't know what the long term effects are" comment is ridiculous. Yes we do, steroids have been around going on 100yrs now and there are plenty of "old retired" bodybuilders still walking around just fine. Maybe some of them will die at 75 rather than 80, maybe some of them will live to be 98 years old...who knows?

Regardless, everything in life has risk if it has any worth. Start a business, it has risk, you could go broke. Buy a motorcycle, it has risk, you could die. Have sex, there's risk, someone gets pregnant. The point, decide what risks you're willing to take, figure out ways to help minimize the risks, understand that nothing in life that's worth anything is risk free, you may fail, but move forward, live and go on with your life.
    All is right. The only difference about all risks inside the environments you told, is just one: rate % of risk. This is a very not-negligible variable which makes an HUGE difference. Racing as a mad with a car, increases the risk to have an accident more than one don't. The same is using AAS, and the rate of risk to shattering definitely your life, is enough high. It's not a criticism this, pay attention, but just a personal consideration by a steroids abuser like me, which likely will not use them anymore.

I fear you are experiencing symptoms of low T and messed up E2 ratios hence all the questions paranoia and fearmongering.
    People fear they will actually gonna die out because of chemtrails in the sky, reptilians and other illuminati and alien abduction shit, just calm the fuck down buddy, you will live as long and as well as you expect. If youve a bad gut feeling the world is about to end for you, you know what, youre maybe right and you should follow your gut, but dont go spreading these clouds from your ass all over the place, you do realize after all were all different and unique? Peace man

Blog Entries
    All is right. The only difference about all risks inside the environments you told, is just one: rate % of risk. This is a very not-negligible variable which makes an HUGE difference. Racing as a mad with a car, increases the risk to have an accident more than one don't. The same is using AAS, and the rate of risk to shattering definitely your life, is enough high. It's not a criticism this, pay attention, but just a personal consideration by a steroids abuser like me, which likely will not use them anymore.
    sounds like your estrogen is a little high man, you're getting all emo on us.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

sounds like your estrogen is a little high man, you're getting all emo on us.
    I think we should add the fact that High-E in men is usually highly contagious and everyone who comes in contact with such individuals should be prescribed AI to control and prevent High-Estrogen related sides, such as gynocomastia... dayium I think my nipples got little sensitive since I read all this

Ahahahah... it's cool to detect how you react in front of any things, get you beside the real world of AAS abuse risks. This is called now others 's "T/E2 unbalance ratio" . Really it would be better, you remain on the reliable edge where the matter synthetizes in "Yes, i know what i'm risking... but i don't care a fuck, period!". Not looking for escaping ways, in others's T/E2 ratio .... this is very funny ... do you will think to others's T/E2 unbalance ratio, when you will discover a day, you will have a cardiovascular system earlier crushed than a 70 years old one ? Think about my T/E2 unbalance ratio that day.... or lion/sheep tale... i recommend you peace to you.

yea, world is terrible and we're all going to die out from diabetes, heart disease and all kinds of cancer. Oh by the looks of things, would it be good idea to consider pre-ordering a coffin and all these expenses covered 50years in advance? I think ideas as such are contagious too, all this E2 in the air makes me sick.

Are you depressed about life and your health bro?
    How far do you see yourself in your future life? Im not done till at least 2111

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    yea, world is terrible and we're all going to die out from diabetes, heart disease and all kinds of cancer. Oh by the looks of things, would it be good idea to consider pre-ordering a coffin and all these expenses covered 50years in advance?

Funeral - Walmart.com
    InternalFire likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

Kel, I have a brilliant business idea, wanna start these coffins and all the accessories for that matter manufacturing business?

We'd be able to push so many of these goods with help of some members on here, fearmongering does wonders, people build anti-apocalypse bunkers, stack up with tons of canned foods, candles and grains just for that END-OF-THE-WORLD scenario, just in case it happens, they're ready and so they can walk post apocalypse pointing fingers laughing saying "I said so!"... I wonder this would also work as a great business on this forum

An ancient kind of science, told that... laugh better who laugh as last one...
    InternalFire likes this.

Blog Entries
    are you French or something?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

are you French or something?
    None. Italian one

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you dont mind, but correcting your initial phrases will avoid the long explanations:

Statement: You should be less than 15% bf before using steroids .
    Basis: If you're over 15% bf you'll experience more aromatization.
    Statement: You should have a bigger base of muscle before using gear.
    Basis: If you dont know how to gain weight you'll probably lose most of your "gains"
    Statement: Increase calories after cycle makes it harder to lose gains.
    Basis: Supraphysiological hormone support system has been removed, to help protect muscle, increase calories, thereby strengthening support system.

Statement:
    Steroids can't directly cause you to lose fat.
    Basis: Steroids are anabolic.
    Statement: Use short esters for dieting and long esters for bulking because you'll hold less water when using short esters.
    Basis: Bro science
    Give you this one... For sure bro science

Statement(s):

*Nandrolone is antiflammatory
    *EQ will increase red blood cell count

Statement:
    Steroids always cause side effects, some may not perceive it.
    Basis: May the force be with you.
    InternalFire and numbere like this.

Im sure you will be happy and I am happy for you too.

By the time people (or you) will want point fingers at my grave (with intentions), pointing finger at the gravestone dates saying "He lived to be 120yo" , you will all go bursting "now thats unheard of, lets laugh!"

Which will make me turn over in my grave and you'd be all running scared and terrified

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    ^ amen

Im sure you will be happy and I am happy for you too.

By the time people (or you) will want point fingers at my grave (with intentions), pointing finger at the gravestone dates saying "He lived to be 120yo" , you will all go bursting "now thats unheard of, lets laugh!"

Which will make me turn over in my grave and you'd be all running scared and terrified
    Monitor your cardiovascular system, brother Good luck
    InternalFire likes this.

Monitor your cardiovascular system, brother Good luck
    Thanks dude, my cardiovascular system will have to monitor me Im afraid

See there are three type of people in this world:

Type #1 - People who are afraid to die

Type #2 - People who dont know what they want from life

and

Type #3 - People who are afraid not to have live rich enough before they die

well Im one of those Type #3

that's why some people (in this case just like me and you) are so different and have such different point of views
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thanks dude, my cardiovascular system will have to monitor me Im afraid

See there are three type of people in this world:

Type #1 - People who are afraid to die

Type #2 - People who dont know what they want from life

and

Type #3 - People who are afraid not to have live rich enough before they die

well Im one of those Type #3

that's why some people (in this case just like me and you) are so different and have such different point of views
    Type #4- People who accept the high risk to become at 50yo as a 70yo and/or die early, although they gets a big muscle mass
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-18-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information