2 stickys on Blood work read! Now What?

i read both these articles.

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

How To Cycle Safely by Observing Blood Counts
    ( i can't do shit with this unless i get blood work) i take folic acid and b vitamins though

where is the "Bad Blood Article?"

//

i want to get into all this type knowledge more, but I live in a state that doesn't allow private Blood work! i'm f_cked. what the hell do I do?

just started my 2nd week im 32
    im taking
    400mg Deca / week
    500mg Test Cyp / week

i supplement with NAC, B12, folic acid, and vitamin C. i'm staying aware from greasy foods and i've stopped iron supplementation. anything else i need to start, or stop?

i just started my second week! when do in need this: Complete Blood Count (CBC) panel, but how in the F_ck am i gonna get this done?

best thing i can think of is to lie to my doc at my military unit. just tell him i'm concerned because my pa had a heart attack and both of them had to have their gal bladders removed and my gut hurts whenever i drink.

i have a blood pressure cuff and i'm gonna use it to give you my BP. i'm also going to donate this Saturday if my HCT isn't too high. If i get rejected i'll blood let. i won't faint.

what size hose do i need for my blood letting? that'll be all i need. i've got plenty of needles.

little help here. i want to learn more, be more resourceful and connected.

PM me if something comes to mind which you can't or don't feel comfortable releasing publicly.

I also have CoQ10 and i take it. also read this thread: Austinite drops CoQ10 and picks up UBQH instead - Find out why! god dam it... UBQH. f_ck! can i just increase CoQ10?

lately i've been doing more talking/trying to help and less learning. i think it's time i get back to learning.

I also have a stethoscope. can i do something with it?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-19-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Blood Pressure is about 120 over 77. earlier i was a little excited and it was 140 over 80, so i relaxed to see how low i could get it. i know it's not enough, but it's all i can do at the moment. I'm not freaking out. i just want to get all this in check and under control.

I cardio every day as is required and drink about a gallon of water a day.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should be able to schedule labs in a state close to you where it's legal.

The thread below should help answer some of your other questions.

Self Bleeding!

i think discounted labs will work.

Thread Information