Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: **The Best Cycles**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

**The Best Cycles**

Lets start a discussion on cycles

I've had a few pm's with regards to some of the threads I've started lately which looked at the outrageous cycling what ive done and others and also different types of cycles what you can run ie length and compounds.

So this thread is all about the BEST cycles for you

Remember there isn't anything set in stone when it involves hormones, we all respond differently to dose compounds and cycle length.

I honestly cant remember how many I've done but I've been training hard and intense for 31yrs, those weren't all using AAS by the way but ive got a lot of cycle history what tells me how my body respo0nds to certain types of drugs and what works best regarding gains vs sides.

So tell me some of your better cycles, worse cycles and what do you think is your future cycling going to look like.
    devil-1986 likes this.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    HI marcus how are u my friend ? my first cycle if u not laughing at me was only test p 100 mg/1ml eod for just 6 weeks , i get fantastic gains just in 2 weeks and after my Third week every thing going very slowly, i think maybe just 4 weeks for that cycle was enough for me if i want it , im not sure about my second cycle , can u recommend one for my next cycle ?
    marcus300 likes this.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Test Tren at 1:1 is my all time favorite. I've tried almost everything, and I really don't see the value of cycling anything else (except for Masteron with the Test Tren as a finisher). Dosages range from 600mg to 1000mg total per week, and using this cycle I can bulk or cut depending on diet. I have almost zero negative side effects from the Tren under 500mg per week, ecxept for heartburn which is easy to deal with.

For those who can't use Tren due to sides, Nandrolone is next best thing. Last but not least, Test only is always great if I can't get a hold of Tren.
    marcus300 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My first and best cycle was 8 weeks 30 mg dbol . Increased 25 pounds, couldnt see more fat. Kept 50%

My worst, 500 mg deca and 500 mg tren 6 weeks without anchis. Had to stop because i was calling my mum crying.

My next:

Week 1-12 cjc 1295 0,5 g each week and hcg 500 IU each week
    Week 3-4 Rad140
    Week 5 250 sus
    week 6 500 sus
    week 7 500 sus 20 mg dbol 300 mg tren a
    week 8 500 sus 25 mg dbol 300 mg tren a
    week 9 750 sus 30 mg dbol 300 mg masteron p
    week10 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg masteron p
    week11 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg tren a
    week12 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg tren a

caber and dex

week 13-20 25 mg mk677
    week 14-19 pct clomid / nolva
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 03:34 AM.
    marcus300, Marsoc and devil-1986 like this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Ok here goes, my favourite and most effective cycles, all mgs per week

for bulking I like the old favourite Test 700 , Deca 700, Dbol ( injectable 30 eod ) may add a small dose of tren (175)in too this time
    for cutting i like test 700 primo 350, tren 175, mast 350 for show time and heres the kicker - ADROL ! works fkn wonders on cutting - all that water retention stuff is balls
    Its not extreme dosages but it has the desired effect. I use long esthers and design a cycle to inject no more than 3ml EOD. coz its a PITA is injecting ED for a long long time
    Tren is a mightmare for me, too many sides and not enough gains, so im best with a low dosage
    winstrol does zero for me apart from give me acne
    anavar does nothing nowadays.

Length wise, i dont mind long long cycles, i like stable blood levels not the ramp up or ramp down.

I just use adex as an AI, for which im gonna optmise the dosage this time with regular BW now i have a new FREE clinic wink wink.

Oh as a side note, you should hear about what some of the numbskulls are taking, its effin ridiculous, and they look like shite with gyno lol.
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 09-09-2016 at 03:53 AM.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    HI marcus how are u my friend ? my first cycle if u not laughing at me was only test p 100 mg/1ml eod for just 6 weeks , i get fantastic gains just in 2 weeks and after my Third week every thing going very slowly, i think maybe just 4 weeks for that cycle was enough for me if i want it , im not sure about my second cycle , can u recommend one for my next cycle ?
    Only having one cycle under your belt is hard to design your perfect cycle because in all honesty if you have built a good solid base you would probably grow on any type of cycle within reason of course but its worth noting to yourself regarding how you reacted to it and how long it took for gains to slowly stop, but saying this they may have stopped for other reasons than your body fighting to return to homoeostasis, it may well have been you increased in size and weight and you didn't adjust your cals to suit your new found tissue and size so gains will halt. Which is very common to first timers.

What would you use for a 2nd cycle? how did you react to your first ? how much size did you gain? how ell did you recover? how is your bw? how much of the gains have you kept?
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Test Tren at 1:1 is my all time favorite. I've tried almost everything, and I really don't see the value of cycling anything else (except for Masteron with the Test Tren as a finisher). Dosages range from 600mg to 1000mg total per week, and using this cycle I can bulk or cut depending on diet. I have almost zero negative side effects from the Tren under 500mg per week, ecxept for heartburn which is easy to deal with.

For those who can't use Tren due to sides, Nandrolone is next best thing. Last but not least, Test only is always great if I can't get a hold of Tren.
    That's strange because I am another guy who uses test and tren at the same dose were ,many will reduce one or the other and let one run higher which is usually the tren with a lower dose T. Your doing well not having tren sides at that dose are you using tren E by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    My first and best cycle was 8 weeks 30 mg dbol . Increased 25 pounds, couldnt see more fat. Kept 50%

My worst, 500 mg deca and 500 mg tren 6 weeks without anchis. Had to stop because i was calling my mum crying.

My next:

Week 1-12 cjc 1295 0,5 g each week and hcg 500 IU each week
    Week 3-4 Rad140
    Week 5 250 sus
    week 6 500 sus
    week 7 500 sus 20 mg dbol 300 mg tren a
    week 8 500 sus 25 mg dbol 300 mg tren a
    week 9 750 sus 30 mg dbol 300 mg masteron p
    week10 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg masteron p
    week11 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg tren a
    week12 750 sus 50 mg anadrol 300 mg tren a

caber and dex

week 13-20 25 mg mk677
    week 14-19 pct clomid / nolva
    Your next cycle is a mess Sil, you really need to learn how to design one better.
    You should not be pyramiding the T dose, its pointless your better off getting the dose in so its got less time to get your blood values running at peak at the dose required. I'd also look how you are running the orals even though I am a fan of back loading orals you can use this better within this stack.
    songdog and devil-1986 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    High test w/high Nandrolone w/drol pulsed throughout or winny backloaded! Drol for bulking and winny for hardening
    Test - 750+
    Deca - 600
    Drol pulsed 10 on 7off @ 100/mgs daily

Will front load the first wk w/long esters!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    That's strange because I am another guy who uses test and tren at the same dose were ,many will reduce one or the other and let one run higher which is usually the tren with a lower dose T. Your doing well not having tren sides at that dose are you using tren E by any chance?
    Yes sir Tren E all the way. Never bothered with Tren A due to pinning so are often. My first cycle with Tren was at 250mg per week, and I've been able to slowly increase it with successive cycles to around 300mg-500mg per week. All I get is "Tren-burn" lol

Yes sir Tren E all the way. Never bothered with Tren A due to pinning so are often. My first cycle with Tren was at 250mg per week, and I've been able to slowly increase it with successive cycles to around 300mg-500mg per week. All I get is "Tren-burn" lol
    Hows your blood work after tren is it ok?

I like both esters to be honest depends on cycle but not used it for a very long time

I like both esters to be honest depends on cycle but not used it for a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Ok here goes, my favourite and most effective cycles, all mgs per week

for bulking I like the old favourite Test 700 , Deca 700, Dbol ( injectable 30 eod ) may add a small dose of tren (175)in too this time
    for cutting i like test 700 primo 350, tren 175, mast 350 for show time and heres the kicker - ADROL ! works fkn wonders on cutting - all that water retention stuff is balls
    Its not extreme dosages but it has the desired effect. I use long esthers and design a cycle to inject no more than 3ml EOD. coz its a PITA is injecting ED for a long long time
    Tren is a mightmare for me, too many sides and not enough gains, so im best with a low dosage
    winstrol does zero for me apart from give me acne
    anavar does nothing nowadays.

Length wise, i dont mind long long cycles, i like stable blood levels not the ramp up or ramp down.

I just use adex as an AI, for which im gonna optmise the dosage this time with regular BW now i have a new FREE clinic wink wink.

Oh as a side note, you should hear about what some of the numbskulls are taking, its effin ridiculous, and they look like shite with gyno lol.
    Winny has always been a good one for me, I really liked it and responded well to it, primo at that dose would be a complete waste of a pin. Var is good something else I like but it is hard to get genuine var these days but its a real good addition to some cycles.
    devil-1986 likes this.

The only thing elevated in my post cycle blood work is HDL cholesterol. Its not out of range, just at the top of range. I live a cholesterol friendly style now, and focus on reducing sat fats and increasing unsat fats like omega 3.

I use all appropriate ancillaries on cycle of course. AI, HCG , DA etc.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best cutting cycle: 350 prop, 350 tren a, 350 mast, 50 winny ED. I've ran higher doses of each compound before, but I felt this was my sweet spot for cutting. The higher dosages just brought on more side effects but no noticeable difference in my physique.

Best bulking cycle: Don't have one yet. Ever since I started eating and training 100%, I have yet to bulk... That will change in a few months. If I had to pick one I would say Test E 500 NPP 450 but my diet wasn't on point so I really just gained water weight and strength off this one.
    marcus300 likes this.

Winny has always been a good one for me, I really liked it and responded well to it, primo at that dose would be a complete waste of a pin. Var is good something else I like but it is hard to get genuine var these days but its a real good addition to some cycles.
    I think thats the point with VAr, no good stuff around so it is useless, i used it on my first ever cycle of prop/var - that was awesome but no good since.

With Primo, i take your point, yes it expensive and at only 100mg/ml (Enath) it takes a lot of room up in a barrel, to do 700 its 1ml a day or 2ml EOD, so when your trying to put a few together ie test, primo, tren and mast lets say, i suppose the only way around it is to be pinning 3ml a day, going on the basis that a muscle can only hold 3ml in one spot. how do you get round this MArcus?

All i can say is that i grew muscle in calorie defecit, so magic things were defi happening
    marcus300 likes this.

The only thing elevated in my post cycle blood work is HDL cholesterol. Its not out of range, just at the top of range. I live a cholesterol friendly style now, and focus on reducing sat fats and increasing unsat fats like omega 3.

I use all appropriate ancillaries on cycle of course. AI, HCG, DA etc.
    That's great sounds like your body loves tren , that's good news on many levels. Mine did but changed over time. Keep up the good work
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Best cutting cycle: 350 prop, 350 tren a, 350 mast, 50 winny ED. I've ran higher doses of each compound before, but I felt this was my sweet spot for cutting. The higher dosages just brought on more side effects but no noticeable difference in my physique.

Best bulking cycle: Don't have one yet. Ever since I started eating and training 100%, I have yet to bulk... That will change in a few months. If I had to pick one I would say Test E 500 NPP 450 but my diet wasn't on point so I really just gained water weight and strength off this one.
    Excellent listen to your body if your body didn't feel anymore benefit from running higher dosages except increased side then listen to what your body tells you, excellent.
    Livinlean and devil-1986 like this.

I think thats the point with VAr, no good stuff around so it is useless, i used it on my first ever cycle of prop/var - that was awesome but no good since.

With Primo, i take your point, yes it expensive and at only 100mg/ml (Enath) it takes a lot of room up in a barrel, to do 700 its 1ml a day or 2ml EOD, so when your trying to put a few together ie test, primo, tren and mast lets say, i suppose the only way around it is to be pinning 3ml a day, going on the basis that a muscle can only hold 3ml in one spot. how do you get round this MArcus?

All i can say is that i grew muscle in calorie defecit, so magic things were defi happening
    Expensive isn't the problem for me it was results, zero results unless I ran it well over 1g per week then it wasn't mind blowing for that amount of oil.
    Daily injection are good when your working a cycle like you said and its never been a problem doing 3ml a day we have plenty of bodyparts, I would hit inner and outer bicep head, quads, delts, glutes, triceps now and again chest but never was a good place for me but I would just rotate all those areas, also I could fit more in than 3ml. My trt is 4ml injection and that goes perfect into my bicep head or any other place.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Expensive isn't the problem for me it was results, zero results unless I ran it well over 1g per week then it wasn't mind blowing for that amount of oil.
    Daily injection are good when your working a cycle like you said and its never been a problem doing 3ml a day we have plenty of bodyparts, I would hit inner and outer bicep head, quads, delts, glutes, triceps now and again chest but never was a good place for me but I would just rotate all those areas, also I could fit more in than 3ml. My trt is 4ml injection and that goes perfect into my bicep head or any other place.
    Ok... I like Tren but have figured it out that my appetite just dumps by wk 3-4(ace) at 400+ I've ran it at 700(very underdosed) however, I do like running a low dose Tren w/high Nandrolone works great for me(I know most would do the opposite but my body just responds better to deca or NPP on a bulk... I'll pin delts, tris, pecs, glutes, quads, and bis are getting it this go around
    750 - 1g sust
    600-1g Nandrolone(or combine NPP w/deca for first 4-6wks) and 6-700 seems to be my sweet spot for Nandrolone
    Drol/d-Bol mix and pulsed 100/50 -- winny has made me hard and grainy and very strong... Love that compound(prefer it at 100/Ed for last 3wks

If cutting I'll run
    Prop
    Ace
    Backloaded winny
    marcus300 likes this.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Lets start a discussion on cycles

I've had a few pm's with regards to some of the threads I've started lately which looked at the outrageous cycling what ive done and others and also different types of cycles what you can run ie length and compounds.

So this thread is all about the BEST cycles for you

Remember there isn't anything set in stone when it involves hormones, we all respond differently to dose compounds and cycle length.

I honestly cant remember how many I've done but I've been training hard and intense for 31yrs, those weren't all using AAS by the way but ive got a lot of cycle history what tells me how my body respo0nds to certain types of drugs and what works best regarding gains vs sides.

So tell me some of your better cycles, worse cycles and what do you think is your future cycling going to look like.
    My last cycle I ran 1200mg test e and 900 Decca and pulsed dbol . I added mast prop in at 450 a week at week 7.

I dropped Decca and switched to tren at week 8 at 500 mg a week
    I continued test mast and tren till week 15 I think I got up to 1200 test 800 tren and 800 mast by the end

I didn't really grow too much more after week 8 I hardened up a lot. I dropped my calories when I switched to tren. Doses were too high and sides got terrible last four weeks. And I mean bad. Bad anxiety couldn't sleep.

I blew up the most on my first and second cycle of just test and test and npp.

I don't think I'll go that high again for that long. Sides got in the way of gains. Oh yea ran HGH with that
    marcus300 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cutting test & tren . Can't take more than 350mg tren per week else I'm an absolute cunt and I have a little girl so I'm not prepared to up it. Besides, with a good diet I get the results I want with that dosage. Strangely I feel my results are much better with ace than enanthat but ace gives me a dead arm and a dead arse whereas tren e is painless.

My test is always higher though, I love higher test. In fact I think I will run a high (for me) test only cycle next. I'm a fairly conservative guy so I'd rather do a little less than more. I'm also not of the opinion that you need lots of compounds in your cycles unless you are competing. Often people use lots of compounds because they are either uneducated and/or are trying to make up for deficiencies in their diets/training.

Worst cycle, Dbol only when I was 18. There was no internet or knowledge back then. I got genome that never went and no gains kept.

Oh, and my crown is starting to thin badly and I want to keep my hair so not sure sure how many cycles I have left in me.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    My last cycle I ran 1200mg test e and 900 Decca and pulsed dbol. I added mast prop in at 450 a week at week 7.

I dropped Decca and switched to tren at week 8 at 500 mg a week
    I continued test mast and tren till week 15 I think I got up to 1200 test 800 tren and 800 mast by the end

I didn't really grow too much more after week 8 I hardened up a lot. I dropped my calories when I switched to tren. Doses were too high and sides got terrible last four weeks. And I mean bad. Bad anxiety couldn't sleep.

I blew up the most on my first and second cycle of just test and test and npp.

I don't think I'll go that high again for that long. Sides got in the way of gains. Oh yea ran HGH with that
    What is this pulsed term and technique ?

What is this pulsed term and technique ?
    Many people don't like taking orals because they might get side effects like stomach issues or appetite problems, other get serious bloating depending on the oral but usually these sides take time to appear. So lets say you start seeing side like appetite issues around day 12-15 then you would introduce a pulse which would mean stopping the oral around day 8-10 and taking another 10 days off then repeat the process, so your body never goes into those side effects you start to feel around certain times within a cycle. Pulse rinse and repeat
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-09-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    devil-1986, NACH3 and MR-FQ320 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cutting test & tren . Can't take more than 350mg tren per week else I'm an absolute cunt and I have a little girl so I'm not prepared to up it. Besides, with a good diet I get the results I want with that dosage. Strangely I feel my results are much better with ace than enanthat but ace gives me a dead arm and a dead arse whereas tren e is painless.

My test is always higher though, I love higher test. In fact I think I will run a high (for me) test only cycle next. I'm a fairly conservative guy so I'd rather do a little less than more. I'm also not of the opinion that you need lots of compounds in your cycles unless you are competing. Often people use lots of compounds because they are either uneducated and/or are trying to make up for deficiencies in their diets/training.

Worst cycle, Dbol only when I was 18. There was no internet or knowledge back then. I got genome that never went and no gains kept.

Oh, and my crown is starting to thin badly and I want to keep my hair so not sure sure how many cycles I have left in me.
    Just like me Test is the king hormone for me
    devil-1986 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Many people don't like taking orals because they might get side effects like stomach issues or appetite problems, other get serious bloating depending on the oral but usually these sides take time to appear. So lets say you start seeing side like appetite issues around day 12-15 then you would introduce a pulse which would mean stopping the oral around day 8-10 and taking another 10 days off then repeat the process, so your body never goes into those side effects you start to feel around certain times within a cycle. Pulse rinse and repeat
    My Personal preference! Definitely can run it longer and higher w/out the constant stress being on the liver(as in 4-6 full wks of drol or d-Bol) keeps the gains on coming without the sides(the biggest one for me is the stomach issues that ya get sometimes)

Also, backloading is a great technique depending on the cycle and how it's set up, imho

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    My Personal preference! Definitely can run it longer and higher w/out the constant stress being on the liver(as in 4-6 full wks of drol or d-Bol) keeps the gains on coming without the sides(the biggest one for me is the stomach issues that ya get sometimes)

Also, backloading is a great technique depending on the cycle and how it's set up, imho
    I was explaining the pulse nach not a normal oral length cycle and why people do it to stop the sides. If your one of these guys who can run a oral for 4 to 6 wk a pulse wouldn't be needed because it would be over
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I was explaining the pulse nach not a normal oral length cycle and why people do it to stop the sides. If your one of these guys who can run a oral for 4 to 6 wk a pulse wouldn't be needed because it would be over
    I hear ya Marcus, it's only the DHTs that I can backload(winny, var for 10wks, t-Bol but winny is my go to when I have it - haven't ran an oral in a while)...

The heavy hitters(drol d-Bol) they get to my stomach and yes I totally agree that pulsing elongates the time 'on' with the oral, correct?.... b/c of the 10day breaks or less - when I pulsed drol(I believe your the one who suggested it and boy did I respond greatly... However trying to figure out that length you can go(I suggest 10 days on the longest you go) is the hardest part so take out the guessing and stop after 7 days you can always lengthen it but once you get the sides your defeating the purpose... Right?
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-09-2016 at 03:53 PM.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Often people use lots of compounds because they are either uneducated and/or are trying to make up for deficiencies in their diets/training.

Very well said BB.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Only having one cycle under your belt is hard to design your perfect cycle because in all honesty if you have built a good solid base you would probably grow on any type of cycle within reason of course but its worth noting to yourself regarding how you reacted to it and how long it took for gains to slowly stop, but saying this they may have stopped for other reasons than your body fighting to return to homoeostasis, it may well have been you increased in size and weight and you didn't adjust your cals to suit your new found tissue and size so gains will halt. Which is very common to first timers.

What would you use for a 2nd cycle? how did you react to your first ? how much size did you gain? how ell did you recover? how is your bw? how much of the gains have you kept?
    i would use only test because on my first cycle i get fantastic gains around 20 pound without any sides , im on my PCT now (week #1) , i put my bloodwork in my thread (test p only cycle) i want u to look at it and tell me your opinion about it , i lose 3 pound until now
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    i would use only test because on my first cycle i get fantastic gains around 20 pound without any sides , im on my PCT now (week #1) , i put my bloodwork in my thread (test p only cycle) i want u to look at it and tell me your opinion about it , i lose 3 pound until now
    You need to do blood work at least 6 weeks after the end of pct to see how things are.
    devil-1986 likes this.

You need to do blood work at least 6 weeks after the end of pct to see how things are.
    thank u bro ill waiting till 6 weeks after my PCT ,after that have u any suggestions for my next cycle ?

this is definitely going into my favorites bar as reference material
    BeeStung likes this.

Theon is offline New Member

was this your first cycle?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Test and tren cut or bulk is best for me i learned. Im sure if i added in the gh and mast (for a cut) things would have really exploded

Quote Originally Posted by Theon View Post
    was this your first cycle?
    Hahahaha! No

IGOREEK is offline New Member
    Guys, good afternoon !
    Immediately I apologize for my " English " . I am Ukrainian, and English do not know , unfortunately .

Please answer , where the forum except this section , i can see examples of the preparation of the AAS courses.
    Thank you for attention. Have a nice day, everyone!
    Last edited by IGOREEK; 09-20-2016 at 10:19 AM.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOREEK View Post
    Guys, good afternoon !
    Immediately I apologize for my " English " . I am Ukrainian, and English do not know , unfortunately .

Please answer , where the forum except this section , i can see examples of the preparation of the AAS courses.
    Thank you for attention. Have a nice day, everyone!
    What would you like to know exactly?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I keep my cycles simple and let the nutrition do most of the work. For a cut in a lean state its test tren and mast. For a bulk its test deca or test npp. i do not run orals at all anymore
    IronClydes likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Goal depending - I used to think short esters were only for me... Well that rationale went out the window after using long esters once on trt - and it seems my body handles them just as well if not better(especially finishing the cycle stronger)!

Now if I run short esters I won't go past 6-8wks(usually stop growing with short esters by wk 6-8 anyway... But I can certainly pack on some size in those wks... I am still trying to grow and shape(as I feel we all are) more and more b4 I finally go on a real cut I'd like more size

Short esters - prop/npp or tren a/winny/var/or drol backloaded

Long - Sust/deca or tren e/d-Bol & drol combined on a pulse -- note I have not ran an oral in quite sometime so I'm thinking of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information