Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grappler13

Thread: First Cycle-Seeking Help

Kaido is offline Junior Member

First Cycle-Seeking Help

I am looking to get some advice on my first cycle. I am a pro fighter that will be off competition and testing until June.
    I want to get on a good cycle to build strength and muscle on the right places so that I don’t have to worry about strength anymore, focusing more on technique and conditioning after I start competing again.

I know that some of my gains will be lost when I get off, but I am pretty sure the new myonuclei will stick around for basically forever giving me permanent benefits so please don’t try to convince me that they won’t help a fighter.

My stats are:
    Male, 24 years old, 6’1’’ tall, 170lbs, 8% body fat.

I have been training in martial arts for 7 years and also strength training for all those years but only for around 4 months every year when I took time off competing. I squat 365, do pull ups with added 110lbs and prior to my current injury I benched and power cleaned 265. I am not advanced but I believe I am not a novice either.

My injury history is quite long so I will only tell you about the one that is bothering me now which is a 2nd grade ac joint separation on my right shoulder.

Here are the two options I thought for a first cycle:

Option A

It’s the cycle layout from austinite’s post about beginners:
    Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 14: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    Liver Support: 600 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) daily

Option B

If I choose the first option I will do only one cycle all this time. If I take time off and then do another cycle It will catch up to the time I will be competing and I might get caught. The alternative plan I made is to prolong option A so I will be on for a longer period.

Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 125 mg every 3.5 days (250mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 125 iu every 3.5 days (250 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts) Week 13 to 24: Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 13 to 24: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 13 to 26: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

My questions are:
    -I had pubertal gyno which went away on its own. Am I safe with Adex or I should take something else?

-I also have back acne so cycling will make it possibly worse. Should I run low dose Accutane or it is a bad idea?

-In option B, at the first 12 weeks, should I cut Adex also in half?

-Is it a very bad idea to not run hCG? I have access to everything in pharma grade except hCG. I don't want to buy from someone I don't know and end up getting something fake.

-And last one but maybe the most important, does anyone have a better cycle suggestion for my case?

Anyone who believes that can help, feel free to give suggestions and comments, I look forward to your advice.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
    I am looking to get some advice on my first cycle. I am a pro fighter that will be off competition and testing until June.
    I want to get on a good cycle to build strength and muscle on the right places so that I don’t have to worry about strength anymore, focusing more on technique and conditioning after I start competing again.

I know that some of my gains will be lost when I get off, but I am pretty sure the new myonuclei will stick around for basically forever giving me permanent benefits so please don’t try to convince me that they won’t help a fighter.

My stats are:
    Male, 24 years old, 6’1’’ tall, 170lbs, 8% body fat.

I have been training in martial arts for 7 years and also strength training for all those years but only for around 4 months every year when I took time off competing. I squat 365, do pull ups with added 110lbs and prior to my current injury I benched and power cleaned 265. I am not advanced but I believe I am not a novice either.

My injury history is quite long so I will only tell you about the one that is bothering me now which is a 2nd grade ac joint separation on my right shoulder.

Here are the two options I thought for a first cycle:

Option A

It’s the cycle layout from austinite’s post about beginners:
    Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 14: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Option B

If I choose the first option I will do only one cycle all this time. If I take time off and then do another cycle It will catch up to the time I will be competing and I might get caught. The alternative plan I made is to prolong option A so I will be on for a longer period.

Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 125 mg every 3.5 days (250mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 125 iu every 3.5 days (250 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts) Week 13 to 24: Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 13 to 24: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 13 to 26: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

My questions are:
    -I had pubertal gyno which went away on its own. Am I safe with Adex or I should take something else?

-I also have back acne so cycling will make it possibly worse. Should I run low dose Accutane or it is a bad idea?

-In option B, at the first 12 weeks, should I cut Adex also in half?

-Is it a very bad idea to not run hCG? I have access to everything in pharma grade except hCG. I don't want to buy from someone I don't know and end up getting something fake.

-And last one but maybe the most important, does anyone have a better cycle suggestion for my case?

Anyone who believes that can help, feel free to give suggestions and comments, I look forward to your advice.
    Option A , all the way.

110lb added to pull ups, your a bad mother...

Option A because you should, SHOULD bounce back recovery wise with only 14 weeks of suppression.

24+ weeks suppressed , you may very well not bounce back

Adex will be determined by bloods.
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-29-2016 at 02:09 PM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to increase that NAC dose to 1800mg/day, divided into 3 separate doses. Take each dose with 2x that amount of vitamin C.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Option A , all the way.

110lb added to pull ups, your a bad mother...

Option A because you should, SHOULD bounce back recovery wise with only 14 weeks of suppression.

24+ weeks suppressed , you may very well not bounce back

Adex will be determined by bloods.
    Thank you for you kind words and suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    You need to increase that NAC dose to 1800mg/day, divided into 3 separate doses. Take each dose with 2x that amount of vitamin C.
    Thanks for pointing out the thing with Vitamin C mate. But why should I triple the dose? I won't be taking any orals and from recent bloodwork my liver is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the thing with Vitamin C mate. But why should I triple the dose? I won't be taking any orals and from recent bloodwork my liver is perfectly fine.
    That dose can be used on or off cycle, injectables or orals. It's a generally recognized dose for any application; however, if you're good with 600, that's def way better than not using the product at all.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Pro fighter? Whats your record mate?

KOArtist is offline Junior Member
    Consider TUDCA with the NAV for liver support and Aromasin for AI. Otherwise looks pretty solid.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Aust suggests 1200 on. You have documentaton on why 1800 is necessary?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Here's Austinite recommending NAC: Austinite's Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and more. Apparently there isn't any know downside to 2000mg ed and it seems to be a super Compound for more than just liver support. Seems magical: I bought a pound last night

"How to dose NAC:

600mg daily year round. Increase to 1200mg for an injectable steroid cycle. Increase to 1800mg - 2400mg in the presence of oral steroids . Obviously use the lower dose for mildly toxic steroids such as Anavar , and the heavier dose for toxic steroids such as Dianabol ."
    Kaido likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Pro fighter? Whats your record mate?
    Sorry but I can't reveal that here mate, if someone connects the dots he might find out who I am and I'll end up getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Aust suggests 1200 on. You have documentaton on why 1800 is necessary?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8108311/

Not sure the term necessary is appropriate, rather, acceptable. This study was regarding the use of nac to reduce cholesterol and increase hdl, which is a function of liver health and functionality.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-31-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Removed
    Last edited by Kaido; 11-03-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Removed
    Last edited by Kaido; 11-03-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information