• 2 Post By Nephets
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By Nephets

Thread: Where to buy steroids uk?

SMS1997 is offline New Member

Where to buy steroids uk?

Hi to everyone. My name is Suhan and I'm new to this forum. After months of reading threats I finally decided to use steroids . I would do the first cycle with 500 mg of test e weekly. I know in the UK I can buy them at the pharmacy with the doctors 'prescription but I really don't think that my gp would help with that.
    Where else can I buy them without beign scammed or worse getting a fake ones?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a source board. Sorry buddy.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Great First POST , I've seen you've read the forum rules

just go to the biggest guy in your gym walk up to him and say hey BRO where can I buy some AAS
    Batmanreturns likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You need to be a member here for at least 45 days and have a minimum of 100 quality posts before asking a willing staff member for a source check.

You should weight until you're into your mid to late 20s until considering using steroids .

There are serious life long health problems that will likely follow the use of AAS at 19 years old.

Your body and sex organs are still developing at this period of your life. Using AAS now will significantly increase the risk of serious health issues and your body will probably stop growing in height and width.

It would be unfortunate if you could no longer have an erection or you body began producing low amounts of testosterone because of a compromised HTPA due to cycling.

You should read these threads before pursuing this any further.

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    BRUTAL, Mr.BB, clarky. and 1 others like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    What Numbere said ^^ . Also have a read at the rules.

http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...ay-2016-a.html
    Last edited by clarky.; 12-16-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You can buy steroids at the pharmacy

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    No..
    NACH3 likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    No..
    What if you ask really nice and say please and everything. Lol
    Euroholic and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    FFS hes 19!

Read those links please that Numbere & Clarky posted!! Thank you you'll be very glad you did! Think this all the way thru - future 1yr from now - and then 3-5-10 yrs and so on - we change as does life and people around us... take it from the ones who've been there done that... GL OP!
    clarky. and Euroholic like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    What if you ask really nice and say please and everything. Lol
    Oh yeah that makes it all good lmao!
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    FFS hes 19!

Read those links please that Numbere & Clarky posted!! Thank you you'll be very glad you did! Think this all the way thru - future 1yr from now - and then 3-5-10 yrs and so on - we change as does life and people around us... take it from the ones who've been there done that... GL OP!
    Exactly, read learn and just hang fire just now.
    NACH3 likes this.

I really appreciated your interested in helping me, this is very kind of you!
    But I think I'm ready for this as my genetics is not one of the best as both of my parents are quite fat and I also take and lose muscle quite fast as well as the fat. I took good mass last year with an almost clear diet and mass training but I lost a lot of gains in only 2 moths of cutting eating about 2400 calories over the summer.
    I also think I'm not growing up anymore as I had exactly the same height for more than one year but if I'm still wrong on something, please let me know.
    I will read the links you guys just posted.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    But I think I'm ready for this as my genetics is not one of the best as both of my parents are quite fat and I also take and lose muscle quite fast as well as the fat. I took good mass last year with an almost clear diet and mass training but I lost a lot of gains in only 2 moths of cutting eating about 2400 calories over the summer.
    I also think I'm not growing up anymore as I had exactly the same height for more than one year but if I'm still wrong on something, please let me know.
    Check out our diet section - bulking and cutting is a surefire way to lose muscle tissue! You just worked hard as hell to get that new tissue then cutting your kcals/& or macros will effect how you hold your muscle tissue... don't cut calories and look up carb cycling.

Eat big and clean! Post your diet in a day every thing... and then we'll straighten everything out and help you! Also, I'd say your not training hard enough?!?! Most think they do even me sometimes until my partner/trainer brings tears or Maybe a projectile vomit - whichever comes first!

Genetics you can't say yet as you've got plenty of test running thru you unless you have blood work showing otherwise?

List your daily diet here and your stats and training routine - in detail please! TY

Nach
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-16-2016 at 04:34 PM.

You're and adult and make your own decisions but I'd like to make two last points.

First, if you can't gain muscle tissue naturally and then cut while maintaining most of your muscle then you'll loose everything you gain from a cycle.

AAS help greatly but if you don't know how to do it naturally you won't be able to keep any gains.

Second, just because your finished growing vertically doesn't mean your chest and shoulders are finished broadening.

I too stopped growing in height around age 19 but my shoulders and chest grew considerably wider until about 24.

Trust me you don't want to have the build of a 19 year old for the rest of your life.

Right. Because you are saying this I can surely trust you as I guess you are more experienced with AAS than me.
    My height has been 176 cm/5"10 since last year. I used to be very fat when I was 16 years old (85 kg/188 pounds) and with a clean diet and cardio only I went to be 61 kg/135 pounds. I started weight lifting when I moved to the UK (may 2015) when I was 18 years and half and in that time I was 64 kg/141 pounds. I did a clean bulking from that time until June of this year and I ended up being 76 kg/167 pounds. Then I started with the cutting and I had to stop in two months because of different problems related with my lifestyle. And since that time I always did cut/bulking since now and I'm still 73 kg/160 pounds. And the body fat percentage is about 17/18😨
    The cutting diet is as it follows:
    Breakfast: 250 ml milk, 2 slices bread, 25 gr peanut butter
    1 snack: 1 protein shake
    Launch: 80 gr rice and one quarter chicken
    2 snack: 1 protein shake
    Tea: 100 gr raw lentils, 300 gr mixed vegetable, one quarter chicken
    3 snack: 50 gr almonds
    Every single day.
    Training: Montay, Wednesay and Friday weightlifting with 40 mins walk from my home to the gym
    Tuesday and Thursday 30 mins cardio, abs and the 40 mins walk.
    Saturday and Sunday off.
    Did I make any mistake?
    P.S: if you explain me how I can put pictures of before and after or I can at least put the links.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Take it from someone who's been here for nearly 5 years, I've seen tons of kids your age come on here and ignore the advice given to them and run a cycle. They come back months later panicking because they can't get hard, have no sex drive and are depressed because of hormone imbalances. If you aren't mature enough to take the advice of the tried and tested veterans on this forum then you are doomed for a terrible time with AAS.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 12-16-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Did I make any mistake?
    P.S: if you explain me how I can put pictures of before and after or I can at least put the links.
    I wouldn't necessarily call it a mistake but your diet can be improved upon immensely.

If you create a new thread in the diet forum with your stats, activity level, goals and average diet members will help get you headed in a better direction.

You should be able to get to 82kg/180lb 15ish percent body fat naturally.

You would also benefit from posting your workout routine in the workout and training forum so it can be evaluated.

If you'd like to post photos there is an insert image option third symbol from the right when replying to a post.
    Last edited by numbere; 12-16-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Take it from someone who's been here for nearly 5 years, I've seen tons of kids your age come on here and ignore the advice given to them and run a cycle. They come back months later panicking because they can't get hard, have no sex drive and are depressed because of hormone imbalances. If you aren't mature enough to take the advice of the tried and tested veterans on this forum then you are doomed for a terrible time with AAS.
    What you mean for "can't get hard" and "decreased sex drive"? Did you mean they couldn't get hard for the rest of their life or only during cycle?
    If during cycle I wouldn't mind as I'm single and I don't even watch po*n as it is it not allowed by my religion.
    And of course I'm listening to your advices as I just said "you are more experienced than me", I'm just trying to plan it. Anyway I'm 20 next month and I'm planning to don't touch them before being 21 (January 2018) as the next summer I'm going to get an operation on my knees that would keep on the bed for at least 6 months for full recovery!

How would you improve the diet if you were me? What can I do if I still want to lose some fat (without losing too much of muscle mass) and be at 12/13% body fat before starting the bulking season?
    Ps. I really can't find the button I need to press to put the pictures😂
    Last edited by SMS1997; 12-16-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Some people have trouble for a short period of time, some never recover.

I'm in the same boat as you. I want to run a cycle but unfortunately I know my body isn't ready as I know I have more natural gains to be made. It's tough. Some days I tell myself, fuck it. Let's do it anyway. Then I think rationally and listen to all the vets here that say I'll regret it. In the mean time my job is to get in shape and learn enough that I can answer as many questions on this subject as possible. I want to be that knowledgable before I start. The more you can reduce the risks in this risky decision the better. Be patient. Learn. Good luck.
    Last edited by Nephets; 12-16-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    SMS you need to do more reading on aas, to take it that young your natural testosterone might never come back, for life, not just for the cycle.

No..
    What so you cant buy them at the pharmacy?

What so you cant buy them at the pharmacy?
    No..

No..
    Then where do they sell them? Do they have like clinics or something? Im talking via prescription obviously

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought they were legal in England?

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    In the UK AAS are classified as class C drugs under The Misuse of Drugs Act so their legality is a gray area.

You can think of them as decriminalized; Possession is legal but distribution is illegal.

If you get caught with a reasonable amount of vials you probably won't be prosecuted, but if you have raws you might be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    X2 what numbere said, also the police have no clue what to do. It is a class c so the police can arrest you.
    Then if you look on the goverment web site it tells you it is fine as long as it is for personel use. Very very grey area in the uk. The ppl who are supposed to uphold the law don't know the law.
    It is also leagal to bring AAS in to the uk on your own possession for you own use, it is illegal to get them shipped in to the country since we held the london olympics.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the info, Clarky and Numbere

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Walmart

Thread Information