Thread: Questions about my blood work

thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Questions about my blood work

Cycle history.
    Summer 13 - Test Prop 350 week 8 weeks
    Summer 14 - Test E 500/Masteron 350 week 12 weeks
    Winter 15 - Test Prop 350/Masteron 350 week 4 weeks
    Summer 15 - Test E 500 week 12 weeks

After the summer 15 cycle, I took a break until Jan 1st. Jan 1st 2016 I basically started a self medicated TRT of a Test E dose at 150-200 a week (with arimidex at .25mg a day) full time. I did a quick blast of Test E 500 mg a week for the summer and am now back down to cruising on 180 mg a week with arimidex at .25mg a day. I did blood work. And here are what is stood out.

Iron, Serum 183 High ug/dL 38-169
    Hemoglobin 18.3 High g/dL 12.6-17.7
    Hematocrit 53.9 High % 37.5-51.0
    Testosterone , Serum 1273 High ng/dL 348-1197
    Free Testosterone(Direct) 35.4 High pg/mL 9.3-26.5
    Estradiol 11.4 pg/mL 7.6-42.6

Here are my questions

1. I am going to donate blood. Will donating blood make me not feel the effects of the Test until I inject for a couple weeks? I would think that if I have a high test in my blood then I donate the blood, you would obviously lose that Test in your blood.

2. Do they give you a hard time about donating blood? Should I tell them I am taking Test so that the recipient will know whats in my blood?

3. How often should I donate blood? And should I lower my Test dose after? Do you think Im just dehydrated?

4. I want to maximize sex drive. What do you think I should do to get that? Is my estrogen too low relative to Test? Lower arimidex?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    1. You should have donated long ago. No, donating blood has no effect on your test levels. The majority of your testosterone is deposited wherever you injected it, only a small percentage is ester free in blood.
    2. If you tell you are injecting something, whatever it is and not prescribed, you will be automatically denied and it will be on your record. Some countries will even deny you if are prescribed.
    3. You should donate if your hematocrit is above 50%, and your iron and ferritin levels are healthy. In europe they allow you to donate every 3 months.
    4. 0,25mg adex each day is too much. Dont know if that will maximize your sex drive or not. You see maximize sex drive in my book is not really a good thing, wanting it all the time while you partner only wants it the normal 3-4 times a week, plus wanting it when you have a job and cant concentrate because you are thinking of sex, is very annoying.

You should lower your testosterone to better manage H&H.
    songdog likes this.

I love the feeling of being horny thou. What do you know about a ratio to max sex drive?

Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    I love the feeling of being horny thou. What do you know about a ratio to max sex drive?
    Sorry, dont understand your question.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't feel guilty about not telling them. Most donated blood is used in operations where the recipient receives many donations at once. This results in a great dilution of whatever is in your blood.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Don't feel guilty about not telling them. Most donated blood is used in operations where the recipient receives many donations at once. This results in a great dilution of whatever is in your blood.
    Most of it actually goes to anemic 90 year olds :/
    almostgone likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    as a quickfix u should eat or drink grapefruitjuice ed and take a babyaspirin before bedtime. Green tea also lowers hct many drugusers say...54+ is not good

and man u need water...a gallion a day plis...at leats

i also would tune the drugs to give me total in the 700s

for sex nothing beats melanotan 2

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695http://
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-09-2017 at 05:13 AM.

I went to donate blood today. Went in. They took my blood pressure and it came in at 160/112 then after 10 mins 150/104. They said would not take my blood with BP that high. This concerns me. Obviously this is from the Testosterone and Hematocrit. I did not mention anything about my bloodwork.

Possible factors:

1. I took my estrogen blocker once the last four days (.5mg and I was drinking alcohol on fri and sat. ) Could be still lingering effects from alcohol like water retention.
    2. I do (For whatever reason) get nervous when in the presence of people of power. The test center was in a police station and my fitbit showed my heart rate jump up to 88 and the nurse clocked me at 90. My resting heart rate is at 65/70.
    3. I asked the guy to use the bigger sleeve, but he said my arm fit just fine. I know the bigger sleeve is for people with bigger arms.
    4. I didn't eat very much at work beforehand. I forgot my rice so I had chicken and avacado. They had sandwhiches there at the place so I had two small turkey clubs. Not sure if this effected it.
    5. I had about a gallon of water up until that point.

What shoud I do? I have gotten my BP checked before on this dose and most it every came out to was 130/90.

How old are you?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    How old are you?
    Just read this thread for the first time and had deja vu.

Going to the doctor question

ill be 28 in 30 days

Thanks N

I'll stop wasting my time here

Bye lazy
    Boneslapper2002 likes this.

At that time, yes I lowered my Test dose quite a bit and even though my Hema dropped significantly in range,I did not donate blood.

I am donating blood ASAP but wanna know what I should do to be allowed to donate.

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Just read this thread for the first time and had deja vu.

Going to the doctor question
    Definitely looks like deja vu!!!

At that time, yes I lowered my Test dose quite a bit and even though my Hema dropped significantly in range,I did not donate blood.

I am donating blood ASAP but wanna know what I should do to be allowed to donate.
    In order to donate blood your systolic number must be below 180 and your diastolic number must be below 100.

So either get your diastolic (bottom) number below 100 or do a self phlebotomy.

Yes. I know. I am stubborn. This my health so I am going to donate every 90 days.. I also notice that I am not getting enough sleep and my libido is bad even though my test is high. Prob is the high BP. What do you think? Thanks for the advice.

Im thinking of skipping my Test dose this week and donating blood so that im below 100. Then getting a private lab done to see where Im at. Then if all good ill go back to 180mg a week and donate every 90 days.

Does this sound good?

Does this sound good?
    To be completely honest I have no idea how well that plan of action will work.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Side question for Mr. BB

is there ever a case were .5mg adex ed is needed?

Sure, if you take enough test you might need it, or not even be enough.

Especially if you are pro and need to dry for a photo shoot or contest while taking G's.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id drop the test shot back to every 10 days or so

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    id drop the test shot back to every 10 days or so
    Hi Chuckt I live in Houston as well I live close by Humble, Tx.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could just get a milk container and a large gauge needle. Keep the blood, you could use it as glue.

Donated blood today

They took my BP it was 118/86 before I gave. I skipped my Friday injection yesterday. So that probably did it.

Funny, because i noticed on Friday and today I was horny as hell. I read that high blood pressure causes ED and boner problems. It makes sense the thicker your blood the worse the blood flow to your dick. That would explain why I wasn't feeling horny even though my Test was 1270. So my skipping my Test dose actually made me hornier.

Still have questions.

1. So what dose do you think I should be at for self TRT? I was at 180mg. Should I stay there and just donate blood? OR lower and but still donate?
    2. How often should I donate?
    3. I want to do another Mens Phy or Classic Phys Comp. How long should I wait until I do a blast cycle with Tren ? My heart has probably taken a beating. I jsut want to know how long to wait.
    4. Can I donate blood on a blast cycle or do you think my BP will be too high? How often should I donate on a blast?

1. So what dose do you think I should be at for self TRT? I was at 180mg. Should I stay there and just donate blood? OR lower and but still donate?
    2. How often should I donate?
    3. I want to do another Mens Phy or Classic Phys Comp. How long should I wait until I do a blast cycle with Tren ? My heart has probably taken a beating. I jsut want to know how long to wait.
    4. Can I donate blood on a blast cycle or do you think my BP will be too high? How often should I donate on a blast?
    At least half these questions were answered in your previous thread.

OK it answered the first question, but not the other three. I will lower to 150 a week.

What about 2-4?

Thread Information