Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Pip virgin.

  1. #1
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354

    Pip virgin.

    Had to happen really.
    Second from last t400 jab on Saturday,no problems.Came from a multi,but was the second jab from that bottle.
    Never had anything other than slight ache after a few hours,then gone,with all previous jabs.
    This time though,although as i've said,no problem initially,Sunday morning still sore,and quite a bruise appearing.
    Can feel it aching all day,but still not too bad.Monday morning,realised a horse had sneaked into my bedroom last
    night,and stamped all over my leg.My quad is swollen,sore and black and blue.Struggle to walk all day,and when
    folk ask whats up,i just said,"i got kicked by a horse last night,don't ask".Tuesday more or less the same,but today,
    bruising fading,and pain receding.
    Goes with the territory...welcome to the club boy.

  2. #2
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,627
    Blog Entries
    6
    Yeah, it's not fun the first time or 4 lol
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  3. #3
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    T400? High dosed gear is notorious for the PIP.
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    jvett is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    My guess is you nicked a vein when injecting in conjunction with the gear as stated above. Checkout some diagrams of the body and ensure you are injecting into an area free of veins. Always swab the bottle and yourself with alcohol to minimize potential for infection. Heat, swelling, and hardness are things to look out for. Remember to inject slowly allowing the muscle to absorb the solution vs forcing it in too fast. Needles should be min 1" dependent on injection site. Always rub the area afterwards to assist the solution in entering the muscle as evenly as possible. Not sure what esther you are using, but if it is slow acting such as C or E it may help to split into 2 doses. Less shock to the muscle and more even release of the test.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,801
    It happens. Hang in there. No soccer for a few days.

  6. #6
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by jvett View Post
    My guess is you nicked a vein when injecting in conjunction with the gear as stated above. Checkout some diagrams of the body and ensure you are injecting into an area free of veins. Always swab the bottle and yourself with alcohol to minimize potential for infection. Heat, swelling, and hardness are things to look out for. Remember to inject slowly allowing the muscle to absorb the solution vs forcing it in too fast. Needles should be min 1" dependent on injection site. Always rub the area afterwards to assist the solution in entering the muscle as evenly as possible. Not sure what esther you are using, but if it is slow acting such as C or E it may help to split into 2 doses. Less shock to the muscle and more even release of the test.
    With all due respect,i am completely familiar with the right protocol,when it comes to injecting a substance into my body.
    If i wasn't,i simply wouldn't do it.

  7. #7
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    T400? High dosed gear is notorious for the PIP.
    I've heard that also,yet that is what i've used for my cycle,without any problems previously.
    I suppose shit just happens!

  8. #8
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    I suppose shit just happens!
    With UGL gear? All of the time mate.

  9. #9
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It happens. Hang in there. No soccer for a few days.
    It's ok bud,it hasn't put me off.

  10. #10
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    With UGL gear? All of the time mate.
    Exactly,and to be fair,i've got to expect it sooner or later.
    All part of lifes rich tapestry,as they say!

  11. #11
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Took the pooch for a walk this evening.Must've resembled Frankensteins monster,the way i ambled along lol!

  12. #12
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah, it's not fun the first time or 4 lol
    Lol. That's the dang truth!

  13. #13
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    Quads can be a pain for some regardless of virgin muscle or not. I used to have no problems and now I can't use quads at all. Many, if not most, like the quads and won't have any problems.
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,526
    Pain is good extreme pain is extremely good !

  15. #15
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,902
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    T400? High dosed gear is notorious for the PIP.
    Yep.
    Propionate gets me sore as hell regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Quads can be a pain for some regardless of virgin muscle or not. I used to have no problems and now I can't use quads at all. Many, if not most, like the quads and won't have any problems.
    If I got toilet hugging drunk, I still wouldn't be able to pin quads. Anywhere but there.
    PT1982 likes this.

  16. #16
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yep.
    Propionate gets me sore as hell regardless.



    If I got toilet hugging drunk, I still wouldn't be able to pin quads. Anywhere but there.
    Same here. I'll never try pinning anywhere while drunk though ��. I used to have 0 issues, but now I cant walk a couple days after.
    Obs likes this.

  17. #17
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Damn OP, your hand must be strong to convince a virgin to walk the track for you

    Pimping virgins ain't easy, mad props to ya.
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •