Results 1 to 32 of 32
Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 2 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: So... how common is deca dick at lower dosages ?

  1. #1
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33

    So... how common is deca dick at lower dosages ?

    The more I read the more I wonder if it is worth it. 280mg of Test per week from clinic. Was going to stack deca at 250 per week for 12 weeks. Not wanting to really drastic, just pick up some size and strength. I'm 51 so I would think I might be more at risk?

  2. #2
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,484
    Blog Entries
    6
    Nah, should be fine at that dose.
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,021
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nah, should be fine at that dose.
    I agree. I didnt see any issues until prolonged use at over 400mg. Keep some cabergoline on hand. Also, it is my favorite compound. If you have arthritis, you will love it.
    petemitchell30 likes this.

  4. #4
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    The more I read the more I wonder if it is worth it. 280mg of Test per week from clinic. Was going to stack deca at 250 per week for 12 weeks. Not wanting to really drastic, just pick up some size and strength. I'm 51 so I would think I might be more at risk?
    You could run npp so that if you do get that issue it take less time to resolve
    Quester, PT1982 and Obs like this.

  5. #5
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

    You could run npp so that if you do get that issue it take less time to resolve
    I get npp dick but no deca dick weird huh

  6. #6
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I get npp dick but no deca dick weird huh
    That is weird what dose and length do you run on npp?

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,021
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I get npp dick but no deca dick weird huh
    That is weird especially since you are getting more nandrolone with npp than deca . Not much more but still strange. Posting the little chart below because I like it.
    100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified Testosterone ) = 100mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Decanoate = 62mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg Testosterone

    100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg Trenbolone
    100mg Trenbolone Enanthate = 70mg Trenbolone
    100mg Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg Trenbolone

    100mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate = 67mg Nandrolone
    100mg Nandrolone Decanoate = 64mg Nandrolone

    100mg Drostanolone Propionate = 80mg Drostanolone
    100mg Drostanolone Enanthate = 70mg Drostanolone
    Quester and Grappler13 like this.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,559
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    The more I read the more I wonder if it is worth it. 280mg of Test per week from clinic. Was going to stack deca at 250 per week for 12 weeks. Not wanting to really drastic, just pick up some size and strength. I'm 51 so I would think I might be more at risk?

    How did you land at 280 mgs test per week? It's way over any normal TRT dose. Why not just add more test?
    songdog likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    How did you land at 280 mgs test per week? It's way over any normal TRT dose. Why not just add more test?
    Mens clinic. I asked them to up it from 240 to 280. He offered a script of HCG also. I have seen lowered testicular function and size. No loss of sex drive or ability.

  10. #10
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,369
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    The more I read the more I wonder if it is worth it. 280mg of Test per week from clinic. Was going to stack deca at 250 per week for 12 weeks. Not wanting to really drastic, just pick up some size and strength. I'm 51 so I would think I might be more at risk?
    You shouldn't have any problems at 250mg per week,,especially since your using some testosterone .

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,559
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    Mens clinic. I asked them to up it from 240 to 280. He offered a script of HCG also. I have seen lowered testicular function and size. No loss of sex drive or ability.

    Clinic explains it. Hopefully you took them up on the offer of HCG ?
    PT1982 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Clinic explains it. Hopefully you took them up on the offer of HCG?
    I will. Had full fasting bloodwork Friday. I think my Estro may a little high too. Feeling a little "emotional".

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,559
    Well at that TRT dose you'd definitly need an AI which I assume they prescribed....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    Grappler13's Avatar
    Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Clinic explains it. Hopefully you took them up on the offer of HCG?
    Yes. Use that HCG . My balls went awol at about week 20 of my last blast and it took me about one and a half months of pretty heavy hcg use to get them back. Much better now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    133
    i used 500mg deca per week and got a bit deca dick, but i think it will be fully recovered. if you want to gain muscle, don't think too much on the side effect. otherwise, please do natual.

  16. #16
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Well at that TRT dose you'd definitly need an AI which I assume they prescribed....
    I am on .5 mg of Anastrozole weekly now.

  17. #17
    canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Never had Deca dick but I had serious Tren dick.

    I brought a girl over for a one night stand and she was so horny and my damn dick would not work and I couldn't ejaculate either. My body hates progestins..... but Tren more so than anything. But I gain muscle like crazy on it....

    So it's a hard decision to make. Do I want to be physically beast like for 12 weeks but unable to have any sex or slightly less beast like and be able to pump for 2 hours on Test. Hmmmmm......

    Sorry Tren, never again.

  18. #18
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,021
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian77 View Post
    Never had Deca dick but I had serious Tren dick.

    I brought a girl over for a one night stand and she was so horny and my damn dick would not work and I couldn't ejaculate either. My body hates progestins..... but Tren more so than anything. But I gain muscle like crazy on it....

    So it's a hard decision to make. Do I want to be physically beast like for 12 weeks but unable to have any sex or slightly less beast like and be able to pump for 2 hours on Test. Hmmmmm......

    Sorry Tren, never again.
    I would choose the beast over the puss. Every time.

  19. #19
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    I've never had either Deca or tren dick,
    and I've never used caber or any prolactin supressive drugs.
    As long as E2 is kept in check and some T is floating around I think 19-Nors aren't any problem in the bedroom, except tren ace cause more heat and lowers cardio capacity.
    songdog likes this.

  20. #20
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian77 View Post
    Never had Deca dick but I had serious Tren dick.

    I brought a girl over for a one night stand and she was so horny and my damn dick would not work and I couldn't ejaculate either. My body hates progestins..... but Tren more so than anything. But I gain muscle like crazy on it....

    So it's a hard decision to make. Do I want to be physically beast like for 12 weeks but unable to have any sex or slightly less beast like and be able to pump for 2 hours on Test. Hmmmmm......

    Sorry Tren, never again.
    I love progestins. I've tried Tren last fall and was flabbergasted, I kept taking a prog-only bc pill when off because it helps a lot with libido (virtually absent without), mood and well-being.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

  21. #21
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,560
    Controlling E2 at a constant level really helps when it comes to normal libido. The moment I get an estrogen spike the issues start. This is also why I love Aromasin . It will basically only impact a certain percent of estrogen at dose and to lower beyond that you have to triple or more the dose.

    Never had DecaDik but my dose was 150 for joint maintenance.

    Tren E at 50-100 a week and TrT dose Test is my sweet spot. A tad of Cialis and you best have your girl locked up safe. On test only TrT libido was less than normal but acceptable.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 05-15-2017 at 04:11 AM.

  22. #22
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Tren E at 50-100 a week and TrT dose Test is my sweet spot.

    TRT test and low dose Tren -A (100 ish) works wonders for me. My HDL doesn't appreciate it though....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  23. #23
    canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I kept taking a prog-only bc pill when off because it helps a lot with libido (virtually absent without)
    Wait... you took a progesterone only birth control pill for libido while on Tren ? And it actually worked?

  24. #24
    canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Controlling E2 at a constant level really helps when it comes to normal libido. The moment I get an estrogen spike the issues start. This is also why I love Aromasin . It will basically only impact a certain percent of estrogen at dose and to lower beyond that you have to triple or more the dose.

    Never had DecaDik but my dose was 150 for joint maintenance.

    Tren E at 50-100 a week and TrT dose Test is my sweet spot. A tad of Cialis and you best have your girl locked up safe. On test only TrT libido was less than normal but acceptable.
    What dose are you using for Cialis? Does it give you the same dizzy, floaters, headache stuff that Viagra does?

  25. #25
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian77 View Post
    Wait... you took a progesterone only birth control pill for libido while on Tren? And it actually worked?
    Nope I went on Tren after years of TRT only and it was amazing. After dropping it, I was curious whether the improvements I experienced depended from Tren as a progestin or as a strong androgen, hence I experimented with an oral progestin, desogestrel. That somewhat brought the same effects in the regard of libido and mood. I guess deca might also behave in the same manner, never tried it.

    About libido, I feel the are different components to it. As for me progestin seems to account for the hedonic part ie. the actual enjoyment of the thing, while only high androgens can restore the "raw pulsion", intended as the sole drive to stick in there, a pretty dull and poor instinct I must say but I actually never had this even before developing low T.
    canadian77 and Quester like this.

  26. #26
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian77 View Post
    What dose are you using for Cialis? Does it give you the same dizzy, floaters, headache stuff that Viagra does?
    Never tried viagra but cialis I only got dizzy the very first time I took 5mg then never again, even after discontinuing for several weeks or upping dose.
    canadian77 likes this.

  27. #27
    canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Thanks for your answers.

  28. #28
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    So it looks like HCG is about $130.00 for 3 month supply. True? Does it last 3 months once mixed?

  29. #29
    hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    ....
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 06-09-2017 at 02:45 PM.

  30. #30
    sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25
    The old "deca dick" scare comes from very old and bad information. The early BB used deca only cycles!!! They didn't have the hormone knowledge even hobbyists have now. Deca is super suppressive, and likely these guys ended up with super low test levels. Since test is the sex hormone, they lost sexual function, thus "deca dick."

    If you are taking test with deca, there is little to worry about with sexual function.

    Also, your deca dosage is very low. So you are not in dangerous territory.

  31. #31
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    So it looks like HCG is about $130.00 for 3 month supply. True? Does it last 3 months once mixed?
    Mix vials one at a time and keep all in the fridge. Also, probably a good idea to have bac water at same temp as hcg when mixing.

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,021
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpm1 View Post
    The old "deca dick" scare comes from very old and bad information. The early BB used deca only cycles!!! They didn't have the hormone knowledge even hobbyists have now. Deca is super suppressive, and likely these guys ended up with super low test levels. Since test is the sex hormone, they lost sexual function, thus "deca dick."

    If you are taking test with deca, there is little to worry about with sexual function.

    Also, your deca dosage is very low. So you are not in dangerous territory.
    I have had deca dick because deca is a loooong esther and test cyp is short. If you end test injections too soon the you will get a terrible ed that lasts months. Deca os my favorite aas but all must learn its tendancies or they will suffer.
    I experienced anorgasmia on test at 750mg wk and deva at 400. High esteogen followed by high prolactin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •