• 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By KJ419
  • 1 Post By efiles123
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Enhanced feelings of well-being while on AAS

efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Enhanced feelings of well-being while on AAS

Just started my third cycle (test 500/tren 300 per week) last week and instantly noticed increased effects in my mood, focus, confidence and overall well-being. For some reason I didn't notice the effect as much during my previous cycles. Maybe it was more of a subconscious thing before and now I'm paying more attention. My only concern is dealing with the adverse effects during pct. I remember my first cycle (test 500/dbol ) during pct I almost felt numb for a few days. Felt weaker than ever and my gains instantly diminished. However, I did not run hcg during cycle and my pct only consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20. Second cycle (testp 500) I ran hcg during cycle and pct was clomid 50/50/25/25 and was nearly as hard to recover. Pct was still a drag though. Anyways, how many of you share these same effects from using AAS?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    Just started my third cycle (test 500/tren 300 per week) last week and instantly noticed increased effects in my mood, focus, confidence and overall well-being. For some reason I didn't notice the effect as much during my previous cycles. Maybe it was more of a subconscious thing before and now I'm paying more attention. My only concern is dealing with the adverse effects during pct. I remember my first cycle (test 500/dbol) during pct I almost felt numb for a few days. Felt weaker than ever and my gains instantly diminished. However, I did not run hcg during cycle and my pct only consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20. Second cycle (testp 500) I ran hcg during cycle and pct was clomid 50/50/25/25 and was nearly as hard to recover. Pct was still a drag though. Anyways, how many of you share these same effects from using AAS?
    I was just going to say when I first did Tren I felt like Charles Atlas. Tren is the best shit ever. It is not a exaggeration when people say it's thr golden god of steroids . Might refine your PCT a bit more too and add Novla, that might help you more too.
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I was just going to say when I first did Tren I felt like Charles Atlas. Tren is the best shit ever. It is not a exaggeration when people say it's thr golden god of steroids. Might refine your PCT a bit more too and add Novla, that might help you more too.
    yep, already got nolva and clomid for pct. Is a test/tren cycle easier to recover than a stand alone test cycle?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    yep, already got nolva and clomid for pct. Is a test/tren cycle easier to recover than a stand alone test cycle?
    No, most will say it's harder. But if you run HCG and periodically check you blood works durning the cycle you should be ok. Just make sure to have Caberoline on hand in case of prolactin side effects.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm currently on my first cycle of Var and it's definitely affected my mood in a great way! I don't know if it's for sure the Var or more of a mental things since I'm really excited about being on it lol but whatever it is, I love how I feel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Just started my third cycle (test 500/tren 300 per week) last week and instantly noticed increased effects in my mood, focus, confidence and overall well-being. For some reason I didn't notice the effect as much during my previous cycles. Maybe it was more of a subconscious thing before and now I'm paying more attention. My only concern is dealing with the adverse effects during pct. I remember my first cycle (test 500/dbol) during pct I almost felt numb for a few days. Felt weaker than ever and my gains instantly diminished. However, I did not run hcg during cycle and my pct only consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20. Second cycle (testp 500) I ran hcg during cycle and pct was clomid 50/50/25/25 and was nearly as hard to recover. Pct was still a drag though. Anyways, how many of you share these same effects from using AAS?
    Try to add mk677 12.5 mg twice. Beats cortisol and lots of othere goods. Amplefies when not used during cycle too. Very safe.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    I'm currently on my first cycle of Var and it's definitely affected my mood in a great way! I don't know if it's for sure the Var or more of a mental things since I'm really excited about being on it lol but whatever it is, I love how I feel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea I wasn't sure if my mood was elevated due to other environmental factors. Theres so many positives that I'm sure the test is mostly responsible or maybe a combination of that and other environmental factors.
    KJ419 likes this.

I always get that numb/weak/drained feeling for a few days during pct. Most likely happens as soon as the drugs completely leave body and natural test is just starting to flow. Does elevated estrogen cause these symptoms?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I normally feel incredible on a cycle, but this go round I feel a bit washed out and gains have been sluggish. Currently running test/npp. Going almost into wk 6 and just now seeing some significant gains surfacing in terms of strength/reps/recovery.
    I do have an issue with a jacked up knee that has me near incapacitated and has since Jan so I think maybe it's the constant pain with every step every minute of every day that is wearing on me. So the question is how would I feel if I weren't cycling? Maybe not as good as I do now.
    But I usually get a feeling of overall well being, motivation and confidence that is an asset in all areas of my life. Those benefits are lessened when cruising on TRT but not absent, just feel GOOD on cycle normally.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    My attitude issues corrected when I stopped trying to lower calories due to carbs. Carbs make me feel super on TrT or blasting. Low carbs make me want to lay in bed all day.

My TrT took a turn for the best adding the small dose of Tren .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Putting the well being aside you thinking tren might be easier too recover than test alone worries me that you didn't do any research on wat you are doing.Running a 19NOR is often times harder to recover from.That is why some guys run pct 2 weeks longer.And being only your 3rd cycle you really didn't need tren you just needed a better understanding of wat you are doing.Do you have a DA on hand like Caber?
    MuscleScience, Obs and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Putting the well being aside you thinking tren might be easier too recover than test alone worries me that you didn't do any research on wat you are doing.Running a 19NOR is often times harder to recover from.That is why some guys run pct 2 weeks longer.And being only your 3rd cycle you really didn't need tren you just needed a better understanding of wat you are doing.Do you have a DA on hand like Caber?
    Haha I meant to ask "is it harder to recover from a test/tren cycle compared to test alone.

Gonna change things up since I've been worrying so much about shutdown/recovery. So for the last week I've been running 150 e and 150 trend a per week. I'm planning on dropping tren e and just doing 200 tren a per week for the ne t 5 weeks. This way if I don't like sides I can get it out of system faster and hopefully avoid as much shutdown.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I was just going to say when I first did Tren I felt like Charles Atlas. Tren is the best shit ever. It is not a exaggeration when people say it's thr golden god of steroids. Might refine your PCT a bit more too and add Novla, that might help you more too.
    I'm the same with TREN . It enhances my mood tremendously and also drives my sex drive through the roof.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information