Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: anadrol and winstrol oral tablet cycle question.

billygates88 is offline New Member

anadrol and winstrol oral tablet cycle question.

I am interested in doing a cycle with these two steroids . Can someone give me a correct dosage cycle for the following please. -6week cycle. Anadrol only , -6week cycle winstrol only, -8week cycle anadrol only, -8week cycle winstrol only , and can I also have the dosage for an anadrol and winstrol cycle together for 6-8 weeks. Thank you guys.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billygates88 View Post
    I am interested in doing a cycle with these two steroids. Can someone give me a correct dosage cycle for the following please. -6week cycle. Anadrol only , -6week cycle winstrol only, -8week cycle anadrol only, -8week cycle winstrol only , and can I also have the dosage for an anadrol and winstrol cycle together for 6-8 weeks. Thank you guys.
    I would run at least a hrt dose of test with either..Iam not a big fan of running 2 c-17 Orals at once I would suggest picking one and going with it..either can be run at 50 mg a day with success ...
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Op, when I hear things like this, my head starts to hurt. I'll post some stickied threads for you to read since you skipped over them. You are planning on running 2 of the most hepatoxic (liver damage) steroids available simultaneously! And both are used, generally, for 2 totally different things. So here's what we need:

What made you come to decided to use this?

What are your stats?
    songdog and Obs like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read over this. While i do think it's ok under certain circumstances, it's not ok for you.

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

billygates88 is offline New Member
    Thank you for your input guys. Basically I'm looking for the best cycles which involve either anavar or anadrol , and possibly supplemented with winstrol . The users are friends in prison and they can only get ahold of 50mg pills of those three products. What would be their best route and which ONE or two should they use so they will be safe

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thank you for your input guys. Basically I'm looking for the best cycles which involve either anavar or anadrol , and possibly supplemented with winstrol. The users are friends in prison and they can only get ahold of 50mg pills of those three products. What would be their best route and which ONE or two should they use so they will be safe
    Educate before you medicate beacuse you can really mess yourself up.You need to do more than pop pills to get big bro if it was that easy everyone would be huge.
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for your input guys. Basically I'm looking for the best cycles which involve either anavar or anadrol , and possibly supplemented with winstrol. The users are friends in prison and they can only get ahold of 50mg pills of those three products. What would be their best route and which ONE or two should they use so they will be safe
    Stats ,cycle experience age , next of kin for when you die from liver failure ...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Users are friends in prison?
    If they can get in anadrol then getting them at least one shot of testosterone a month (one big ass test e inject), or even better, Nebido,
    would be one option.

But my prison friends usually had no issues getting test to their cycles.

Using just anadrol is gonna be a bad option IMO.

Thread Information