Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vodkalol

Thread: Start with a high jolt, or start low and slowly increase?

Kai Lover is offline Banned

Start with a high jolt, or start low and slowly increase?

I'm going to go back on Tren a few months from now, and I'll probably do a cycle of about 8 - 12 weeks. I run my Tren with the minimal amount of Test as follows:

Trenbolone Acetate 150mg EOD
    Testosterone Propionate 25mg EOD

I don't use an AI, DA or hCG . I've used them in the past but I don't feel the need for them with my Tren cycles. I might use a little bit of hCG during cycle next time just to keep my balls alive.

I've been thinking about how I should start my next cycle. In the past, I have started my cycles with a jolt. There have been times when I've begun a cycle by injecting about 1g of Tren A in one go. The idea was to give myself some sort of jolt.

I've been thinking does this actually make any scientific sense. Anabolic steroids work by binding to androgen receptors... so if I give myself a jolt of 1g of Tren A right at the beginning, then will I just end up down-regulating my receptors, meaning that future injections won't be as effective?

Would it make more sense to start off with a single injection of 50mg Tren, then next time do 100mg Tren, then 150mg Tren, so that my receptors don't think "Oh holy crap I've just got bombarded with Tren so I better downregulate".

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not one to give advice I'm just saying what works for me..100 tren ..100 mast p..50 test p...e.o.d....consistency is the key with me and it appears to be working fine...as for ancillary I have it all...the whole gamut on hand...better to have and not need then need and not have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    I'm not one to give advice I'm just saying what works for me..100 tren ..100 mast p..50 test p...e.o.d....consistency is the key with me and it appears to be working fine...as for ancillary I have it all...the whole gamut on hand...better to have and not need then need and not have

Do you find the Masteron makes much of a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    I'm going to go back on Tren a few months from now, and I'll probably do a cycle of about 8 - 12 weeks. I run my Tren with the minimal amount of Test as follows:

Trenbolone Acetate 150mg EOD Tren is the beast of steroids. 500mg/wk is a lot of Tren. I'm assuming this is your first Tren cycle. I would recommend you get 5 or 6 cycles under your belt before you run Tren.
    Testosterone Propionate 25mg EOD At 27, your body is producing about 70mg/wk of Test. You're going to shut down your natural production of Test for less than 100mg/wk of exogenous Test? Not a good idea.

I don't use an AI, DA or hCG . I've used them in the past but I don't feel the need for them with my Tren cycles. I might use a little bit of hCG during cycle next time just to keep my balls alive. Take AI and HCG, read this http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

I've been thinking about how I should start my next cycle. In the past, I have started my cycles with a jolt. There have been times when I've begun a cycle by injecting about 1g of Tren A in one go. The idea was to give myself some sort of jolt. 1g of Tren will give you a jolt alright. "There have been times", so you've run high Tren before?

I've been thinking does this actually make any scientific sense. Anabolic steroids work by binding to androgen receptors... so if I give myself a jolt of 1g of Tren A right at the beginning, then will I just end up down-regulating my receptors, meaning that future injections won't be as effective? Sounds like you're thinking of Beta receptors.

Would it make more sense to start off with a single injection of 50mg Tren, then next time do 100mg Tren, then 150mg Tren, so that my receptors don't think "Oh holy crap I've just got bombarded with Tren so I better downregulate".
    Ramping dosage is old school. There is more knowledge on dosage and timing. I used to pre-load, you say jolt, my cycles but I don't anymore. I honestly couldn't see much difference in a 12 week cycle. I would recommend you just run a Test only cycle with HCT and AI + PCT until you feel you're not making any more gains. I've been cycling for a long time and I still am afraid of Tren sides and run Test only cycle with a little Mast or Tren (if I'm prepping for a show) 100mg/wk.

To give an example, let's take benzodiazapenes (e.g. valium, zanax).

If you were to start on a planned 2-month course of benzodiazapenes taking 10mg a day, the worst thing you could do is take a large dose at the start (e.g. 30mg) as your body would very quickly become tolerant. You'd probably be better of introducing it slowly something like:
    Week 1: 2mg, 2mg, 2mg, 5mg, 5mg, 5mg, 10mg

With benodiazapenes, I think this would be the best way of ensuring that your body doesn't develop tolerance.

What about anabolic steroids though? Trenbolone in particular. If you plan on taking 150mg EOD for about 8 to 12 weeks, are you best off starting with smaller doses and working up to 150mg, or would it do you good to a "kickstart pinning" of 450mg at the very beginning?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With benzodiazapenes, I think this would be the best way of ensuring that your body doesn't develop tolerance.
    There is none with chronic use.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    There is none with chronic use.
    You have a good point.

What I'm really trying to ask is how do you get the most out of a 10-week cycle on Tren ? Do you start of with a tripple dose on the first day? Or do you slowly ramp up during the first week?

By the way I've done about 5 Tren cycles.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Continuity

vodkalol is offline New Member
    There are 3 main theories.

1. Body adapts to all steroid /hormone doses over about 6-8 weeks.

2. Body adapts only to some steroids /hormones over 6-8 weeks. ( not tren some claim )

3. Your as big as your dose. So XXX anabolic /androgenic rating is needed for xxx kilos lean muscle.

The truth is a mix of 2 and 3.

If you grow on 100 mg tren a EOD you most likely only gain side effects going 150 mg tren ace EOD.

Bostin loyd style is a shotgun approach where everything is mega dosed and it will work for sure, but also give much more side effects than needed.

So its about finding the sweet spot where you grow and gain as little side effects as possible.

So you can live a normal life and not being a ticking rage bomb or destroy your body/health.
    Max562 likes this.

My Tren A maximum is 150mg EOD. I tried 200mg EOD but it gave me a numb willy so I went back to 150mg and stayed there comfortably for a few weeks.

So if I start my next 12-week Tren cycle with a jolt of 450mg, do you think that would either:
    (a) make me start gaining more muscle right from the beginning (and end up finishing the cycle with more muscle)
    (b) make my body adapt to the Tren quicker so that I don't gain as much over the 12-week cycle

Actually now that I think of it....... I'm not mad on the idea of pinning 450mg after having been away from the stuff for 6 months. I'd probably take 300mg for my first dose and then continue on at 150mg EOD.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    To give an example, let's take benzodiazapenes (e.g. valium, zanax).

If you were to start on a planned 2-month course of benzodiazapenes taking 10mg a day, the worst thing you could do is take a large dose at the start (e.g. 30mg) as your body would very quickly become tolerant. You'd probably be better of introducing it slowly something like:
    Week 1: 2mg, 2mg, 2mg, 5mg, 5mg, 5mg, 10mg

With benodiazapenes, I think this would be the best way of ensuring that your body doesn't develop tolerance.

What about anabolic steroids though? Trenbolone in particular. If you plan on taking 150mg EOD for about 8 to 12 weeks, are you best off starting with smaller doses and working up to 150mg, or would it do you good to a "kickstart pinning" of 450mg at the very beginning?
    I thought he explained it to you but in case you missed it.PICK A DOSE AND RUN IT! you are over thinking it keep it simple.

Thread Information