Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By guitarzan

Thread: My first Test/tren cycle. Need advice please

Random guy7 is offline New Member

My first Test/tren cycle. Need advice please

So Iv decided to try my first cycle. A friend of mine was able to get me test and tren . Being new, id like as much advice as possible from experience. Mainly need to know what else I need beside the test/tren and any advice on dosages would be nice. Iv done research but there are so many different suggestions I'd like to hear it directly from someone who has experience. don't need anyone telling me not to do it blah blah blah, Iv thought about this for years now. I'm 25 years old if that matters with experience dieting and lifting. Thanks in advance!

wrecks72 is offline New Member
    Test beginner cycle info

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Good luck finding your balls or getting a hard on after your "first" cycle

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random guy7 View Post
    So Iv decided to try my first cycle. A friend of mine was able to get me test and tren. Being new, id like as much advice as possible from experience. Mainly need to know what else I need beside the test/tren and any advice on dosages would be nice. Iv done research but there are so many different suggestions I'd like to hear it directly from someone who has experience. don't need anyone telling me not to do it blah blah blah, Iv thought about this for years now. I'm 25 years old if that matters with experience dieting and lifting. Thanks in advance!
    There may be a lot of suggestions but the best one you can listen to is not taking Tren right off the bat. Save that for tr 5th or 6th cycle down the road. First cycles no matter what you take you will blow the fuck up. Adding more and harder drugs will not increase that only make it harder to recover and thus keep your gains. If it were me I would take 500mg of Test for 10-12 weeks have HCG throughout and have clomid and novla for pct and do it the proper way.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you don't have 6 or 7 cycles under your belt you really don't need it beacuse you don't use the most powerful compound before you need to.And it sounds like you don't have a clue on wat you are doing and tren can and will mess you up.So less with your attitude and listen to the advice given here and not 2nd hand from guys at the gym.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come on guys, he said NOT to tell him do not use tren . If y'all gonna give him advice, tell him what he wants to hear, not what's in his best interest!!!!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a reason why we say don't take tren first time round and belive us it's not because we don't want you to get good results. It's for your well being.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle should be test (400 ish a wk) deca /eq (300 to 400 a week) I now subscribe to the theroy (Seth Feroce) that test should always be twice your deca. and thats it. 10 to 12 weeks. Run adex .25mg eod and hcg every week. Followed by some serious PCT. FYI i have went months without a boner and at one point it took over a year to fully recover. Too much AS use and not enough PCT during and after cycle. Now i go to a doctor who is pulsing me with clomid every 3 days. Studies he says have shown that pulsing it mimics the bodys natural production (kinda like growth) so 50mg E3D. Take it for whats its worth shit changes every day. When i first used it was 300 for the fist day then 200 for 7 days then 100 for 7 then 50 i think. i can't remember exactly u can search that shit but it was 21 days for pct with hcg. anyway stay away from tren for now. If you are going to use tren do it every other day. remember its hard on the body. dont run it more then 4 weeks. you will get night sweats. your heart rate will rise with blood pressure. you endurance will suck, you will get winded. I always get tren cough. no boners. but good gains. although in my experience tren is marginally better then prop everyday at 50 to 100mgs without all the bullshit. but if you're saturated with test already prop might not do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity View Post
    First cycle should be test (400 ish a wk) deca/eq (300 to 400 a week) I now subscribe to the theroy (Seth Feroce) that test should always be twice your deca. and thats it. 10 to 12 weeks. Run adex .25mg eod and hcg every week. Followed by some serious PCT. FYI i have went months without a boner and at one point it took over a year to fully recover. Too much AS use and not enough PCT during and after cycle. Now i go to a doctor who is pulsing me with clomid every 3 days. Studies he says have shown that pulsing it mimics the bodys natural production (kinda like growth) so 50mg E3D. Take it for whats its worth shit changes every day. When i first used it was 300 for the fist day then 200 for 7 days then 100 for 7 then 50 i think. i can't remember exactly u can search that shit but it was 21 days for pct with hcg. anyway stay away from tren for now. If you are going to use tren do it every other day. remember its hard on the body. dont run it more then 4 weeks. you will get night sweats. your heart rate will rise with blood pressure. you endurance will suck, you will get winded. I always get tren cough. no boners. but good gains. although in my experience tren is marginally better then prop everyday at 50 to 100mgs without all the bullshit. but if you're saturated with test already prop might not do much.
    You shouldn't run deca your first cycle. Run tren for 4 weeks? I wouldn't bother with tren if I wasn't gonna run it at least 8 weeks

really! i get the puff your feathers act but this is about him not you remember? 8 wks on tren first time around are you kidding me have you read the profiles section and what tren can do to you. Deca is by far one of the safest injectables you can start with. Dunno what your post has to do with his question but any injectable that is only need once a wk is a great way to start. Not to mention the water retention will help with joint pain for any newb who is increasing their weight on lifts by leaps and bounds for the first time. Get over yourself bud and grow the fuck up

"Grow the fuck up" seriously???
    I was suggesting run test only on first cycle, guess I should've been more clear. As far as tren , I was speaking of a tren cycle in general, not to the op

im way to old for this lol soo hard to get the meaning of a typed msg and it is often taken the wrong way. My apologies brother

No problem, I wasn't clear. I tend to come off the wrong way anyway....

Bench550 is offline New Member
    I'm in the same boat as randomguy being new to the injectables. I have been cycling pro hormones for the past few years. Im looking at deca now would you guys suggest 250mg twice a week? Suffered an injury at a powerlifting meet and had to have my arm reconstructed. I found info that deca will help build bone density....? any in put would be appreciated
    Last edited by Bench550; 08-23-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bench550 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as randomguy being new to the injectables. I have been cycling pro hormones for the past few years. Im looking at deca now would you guys suggest 250mg twice a week? Suffered an injury at a powerlifting meet and had to have my arm reconstructed. I found info that deca will help build bone density....? any in put would be appreciated
    You should start a new thread for that, don't want to hijack this one.

Bench550 is offline New Member
    Will do. New to the forum thing

Thread Information