Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By Anon482

Thread: Need feedback on 1st cycle - Sustanon 12/week

Need feedback on 1st cycle - Sustanon 12/week

I'm 22, 5'8'', 175lbs. I would assume my body fat is 12-15%. I put on 30lbs the last 8 months doing mostly body-weight workouts in jail, and now am out and have been starting to lift. I've been active on and off most my life. I've never done a cycle before and have been reading a lot and this is what I've put together. I am just looking for advice or tips on how to improve this. I plan on working out 5 days a week. 2 days on 1 day off. Lifting and doing 1-2 muscle groups per day.

Week 1-12:
    -Sustanon 500mg/Week : 250mg Monday & Thursday
    Week 1-14:
    -Arimidex 0.5mg Every other day up until day of PCT
    Week 1-13:
    -Week 1-13
    -HCG 250iu Mon & Thurs
    Week 15-18:
    -Clomid
    Day 1: 150mg
    Day 2-11: 50mg
    Day 12-21: 50mg
    -Nolvadex
    Day 1: 40mg
    Day 2-11: 20mg
    Day 12-21: 20mg

Looking for any helpful advice. This will be my first time using any steroid of any type. I'm not sure if any of this is overkill; this is just what I put together from a lot of reading and research.
    Last edited by mitchellsandbur; 10-27-2017 at 09:28 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro not only are you to young and risk damaging your endo system you have no or lil weight training experience.This with the combo with aas will lead to torn ligaments and tendons.You need time to build a base and learn how to train and eat right.You can just take a few shots and expect to get big it don't work like that you got to pay your dues.Sorry if this isn't wat you wanted to hear.But if you don't follow this advice you will end up regretting it.
    OdinsOtherSon and Sh0tsf1red like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro not only are you to young and risk damaging your endo system you have no or lil weight training experience.This with the combo with aas will lead to torn ligaments and tendons.You need time to build a base and learn how to train and eat right.You can just take a few shots and expect to get big it don't work like that you got to pay your dues.Sorry if this isn't wat you wanted to hear.But if you don't follow this advice you will end up regretting it.
    X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    X 3. And if you are "dead serious" about wanting to do it why not at least go to Diet and Nutrition section and start a kick @ass program prior to AAS in a few years with proper diet with help from the forum and see what you can accomplish that way instead? Dude, from an older guy's perspective it's almost miraculous what a 22 y/o can do with proper diet and routine.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsandbur View Post
    I'm 22, 5'8'', 175lbs. I would assume my body fat is 12-15%. I put on 30lbs the last 8 months doing mostly body-weight workouts in jail, and now am out and have been starting to lift. I've been active on and off most my life.
    Looking for any helpful advice. This will be my first time using any steroid of any type. .
    You don't need AAS. You need a diet plan and really learn to lift. If you have put on that much muscle in 8 months your test levels are high enough already. Stay Natty and be proud of it for a few years. AAS will just put your bodies ability to produce testostrone in jeapordy.
    charger69 likes this.

Anon482 is offline New Member
    Appreciate the advice. I will work on my diet and continuing to lift more for at least a few years and see what I can accomplish by eating right and a lot. Thanks
    TRA and songdog like this.

Cyphead1989 is offline New Member
    Lots of guys are juicing that young if not younger. Especially college athletes. That being said I wouldn’t start that young unless you are trying to compete at a high level. In my opinion hcg is not needed with that cycle definitely not that long. I agree with everyone else on waiting till you get some experience under the belt. Focus on nutrition and training programs

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphead1989 View Post
    Lots of guys are juicing that young if not younger. Especially college athletes. That being said I wouldn’t start that young unless you are trying to compete at a high level. In my opinion hcg is not needed with that cycle definitely not that long. I agree with everyone else on waiting till you get some experience under the belt. Focus on nutrition and training programs
    Lots of people drink and drive too but that doesn't mean it's ok.

OP is way too young, so are most college athletes

Some fun reads. There are so many more but you'll get the message.
    ***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    ED and low sex drive help!
    The young and Steroids

Thread Information