Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 89
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: What compounds are you running now ?

  1. #1
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206

    What compounds are you running now ?

    So what AAS are you guys currently running or are about to run ?

    A lot of you experienced vets are always helping other guys out and don't generally post anything about your own cycles. So lets hear it

    Me - I just started an 'experiment' cycle. I've been running low dose test cycles for the last couple years and so decided to give the opposite a try for a bit.

    2000mg Test (combination of Sustanon 500, test Prop, test e)
    800mg masteron
    T3
    HGH
    Slin
    Var or Tbol to be added in a bit later

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    I started low test and I am believer after doing it. I am a little older so I try to stay healthy and still cycle.
    You obviously ran higher test and then lowered it for a long period. What did you like abput the lower test? Why are you going back to high test? What do you expect to gain?
    That is a shitload of test...what are you using for an AI and how much?
    It looks like a cutting cycle. Once again, aren't you afraid of the water retention?
    Why the combo of test? I just take one test and go with it.
    How long is your cycle?

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,046
    Damn. Two grams of test. Damn again. I don't have the balls (well, they're little anyway) to do that.

    Personally I'm just running a rehab cycle while I heal from my second hamstring tear:

    400 Test
    300 Deca
    Low dose Var
    GH @ 2 iu's
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,159
    My next cycle plan, not gonna start til April ish


    week 1-6 Test E 300mg/week
    week 1-8 Anavar 60mg/day
    week 1-8 T3 100mcg/day
    week 3,4,7,8 Clen 120mcg/day
    week 1-8 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    week 9-12 PCT

  5. #5
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Damn. Two grams of test. Damn again. I don't have the balls (well, they're little anyway) to do that.

    Personally I'm just running a rehab cycle while I heal from my second hamstring tear:

    400 Test
    300 Deca
    Low dose Var
    GH @ 2 iu's
    I like it . should work very well for rehabbing that injury. Lots of guys just run VAR for cutting, but it does have some regenerative properties to it and of course an affinity towards shbg and freeing up more test

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I started low test and I am believer after doing it. I am a little older so I try to stay healthy and still cycle.
    You obviously ran higher test and then lowered it for a long period. What did you like abput the lower test? Why are you going back to high test? What do you expect to gain?
    That is a shitload of test...what are you using for an AI and how much?
    It looks like a cutting cycle. Once again, aren't you afraid of the water retention?
    Why the combo of test? I just take one test and go with it.
    How long is your cycle?
    I'm a fan of low dose test cycles. in the past I would always have about a gram of test as my base and then add in other compounds for the cycle . When I decided to switch over to low dose test cycles I simply added 750mg of EQ to my 250mg TRT and that would give me my 1 gram test. (EQ is really just a 'clean' version of test). I liked this approach because there were very few sides and you could really see the other compounds I added in and how they effected me
    I'm going back to high dose test again just to see how my body reacts to it. its been a long time since its had really high supra-physiological levels of test , so I'm hoping to kinda 'shock' the body into a response. so I'm basically doubling what I used to run just to see if I get that response.

    with that high of dose I will be using Arimidex , plus an occasion dab of Letro. I'm not gyno prone, but will go ahead and low dose Nolva in there

    its more of a re-comp cycle then cutting . hoping to lose a little bit of body fat yet try and grow too. will run this about 8 weeks, then do a week long water shed and deplete, take a bit of time off then go into a solid bulk cycle

    I got the Sustanon 500 (500mg/ml) just to make it easier to get to the 2 gram mark. I'm running other esters of Test with it just to use up some of my stash

  7. #7
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm a fan of low dose test cycles. in the past I would always have about a gram of test as my base and then add in other compounds for the cycle . When I decided to switch over to low dose test cycles I simply added 750mg of EQ to my 250mg TRT and that would give me my 1 gram test. (EQ is really just a 'clean' version of test). I liked this approach because there were very few sides and you could really see the other compounds I added in and how they effected me
    I'm going back to high dose test again just to see how my body reacts to it. its been a long time since its had really high supra-physiological levels of test , so I'm hoping to kinda 'shock' the body into a response. so I'm basically doubling what I used to run just to see if I get that response.

    with that high of dose I will be using Arimidex , plus an occasion dab of Letro. I'm not gyno prone, but will go ahead and low dose Nolva in there

    its more of a re-comp cycle then cutting . hoping to lose a little bit of body fat yet try and grow too. will run this about 8 weeks, then do a week long water shed and deplete, take a bit of time off then go into a solid bulk cycle

    I got the Sustanon 500 (500mg/ml) just to make it easier to get to the 2 gram mark. I'm running other esters of Test with it just to use up some of my stash
    If you have too much stash I can provide mailing info. LOL
    Thanks for the answer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,962
    Blog Entries
    6
    On TRT at 200mg test cyp.

    Want to run:
    200mg Test
    400mg Tren E for 8 weeks
    50mg winny for 4weeks.

    I normally do longer Tren cycles with lower dosages but want to try something new. If I could afford HGH I want to run that sometime soon. Probably In 2019
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    On TRT at 200mg test cyp.

    Want to run:
    200mg Test
    400mg Tren E for 8 weeks
    50mg winny for 4weeks.

    I normally do longer Tren cycles with lower dosages but want to try something new. If I could afford HGH I want to run that sometime soon. Probably In 2019
    why not Tren ace being its only 8 weeks ?

  10. #10
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,962
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why not Tren ace being its only 8 weeks ?
    I’m very lazy about pinning. And All I Will have is Tren E in for the next run.
    But, I’ve been doing sub Q for my TRT and might do that with Tren A if I ever run it. That would make me less lazy about it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  11. #11
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I’m very lazy about pinning. And All I Will have is Tren E in for the next run.
    But, I’ve been doing sub Q for my TRT and might do that with Tren A if I ever run it. That would make me less lazy about it.
    with short esters I like to pre-load a bunch of insulin pins. so I'll have like tren and npp all ready to go , get up brush my teeth pin some tren and I'm on my way. makes it pretty easy rather then going through the drawing and measuring out procedure every time

  12. #12
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,962
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    with short esters I like to pre-load a bunch of insulin pins. so I'll have like tren and npp all ready to go , get up brush my teeth pin some tren and I'm on my way. makes it pretty easy rather then going through the drawing and measuring out procedure every time
    You do those Sub Q?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  13. #13
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You do those Sub Q?
    No IM , front delts, chest, and biceps usually

  14. #14
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    I am a believer in Pinning ED even in Lon esthers. Tren taught me that. I recommend tren A for the short term.
    Do like GH recommends..I am pretty sure you will become a fan. I do it in the frontal delts and the medial because there is less fat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    csky is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    50
    Test-p 100 mg eod

    This will be my first cycle as my last one turns out was just benefit of stabbing myself with useless gear

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,046
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    with that high of dose I will be using Arimidex, plus an occasion dab of Letro. I'm not gyno prone, but will go ahead and low dose Nolva in there
    I'd definitly be running low dose nolva as well. Zero reason not to.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  17. #17
    fitnessgeared is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    I'm 50yrs and I run sust 3x a week 900mg plus I add a extra 100mg of prop with that and only 20mg of Tbol and I'm strong as fuk .Some may say 20mg isn't enough but it works for me. Plus my pre work out RADIANT

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    with short esters I like to pre-load a bunch of insulin pins. so I'll have like tren and npp all ready to go , get up brush my teeth pin some tren and I'm on my way. makes it pretty easy rather then going through the drawing and measuring out procedure every time
    I was on the fence about doing this as well.

    Got a 50/50 mix of answers regarding this practice, so I didn't pre-load based on the few opinions/responses that said "the gear and it's preservatives will eat the rubber on the plunger of the syringe..blah blah.

    Did you ever experience syringes degrading with preloaded gear? How long do your preloads last, or did they ever not last?

    Just picking your brain a bit, as this is IMHO, a very time saving practice.

  19. #19
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Curious about pre loading too. Might do a weeks worth at a time...

  20. #20
    Medic 1's Avatar
    Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    59
    After this cycle ends I will be doing a little experiment tell me what you all think of it. Right now on tren and test e anyway here it goes
    Week 1-7
    Test e 500mg
    Deca 300mg
    Dbol 40mg a Day first 4 weeks
    Then at 8th week change it up
    8-14
    Test c 500mg
    Tren a 100mg 3 mwf
    Eq 300mg

    I’ll have ai on hand if needed and everything for post cycle therapy . What do you all think anything you would do or not do.

  21. #21
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    4,993
    Blog Entries
    162
    200mg Test-E/wk
    HGH 1.8IU ED

  22. #22
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreset024 View Post
    I was on the fence about doing this as well.

    Got a 50/50 mix of answers regarding this practice, so I didn't pre-load based on the few opinions/responses that said "the gear and it's preservatives will eat the rubber on the plunger of the syringe..blah blah.

    Did you ever experience syringes degrading with preloaded gear? How long do your preloads last, or did they ever not last?

    Just picking your brain a bit, as this is IMHO, a very time saving practice.
    the preservative can eat away at the rubber plunger , over a period of months on end . not weeks. I've been doing this for a couple years and never had an issue. but I don't store more then a few weeks worth of syringes.

    there is a bit of a technique to loading them up. you need to get an air pocket at the top that way when you store it gear does not leak out over time.

  23. #23
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the preservative can eat away at the rubber plunger , over a period of months on end . not weeks. I've been doing this for a couple years and never had an issue. but I don't store more then a few weeks worth of syringes.

    there is a bit of a technique to loading them up. you need to get an air pocket at the top that way when you store it gear does not leak out over time.
    I use slin pins since I inject ED however i remove the plunger and fill with a 22 g needle. I do not have the patience to fill with a 29 g needle. I obviously cannot store it because the plunger does not want to stay in without me discharging the gear. What is your secret or do you have alot of patience?

  24. #24
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic 1 View Post
    After this cycle ends I will be doing a little experiment tell me what you all think of it. Right now on tren and test e anyway here it goes
    Week 1-7
    Test e 500mg
    Deca 300mg
    Dbol 40mg a Day first 4 weeks
    Then at 8th week change it up
    8-14
    Test c 500mg
    Tren a 100mg 3 mwf
    Eq 300mg

    I’ll have ai on hand if needed and everything for post cycle therapy. What do you all think anything you would do or not do.

    I'm a fan of rotating compounds like your doing. however I would change a few things with how your doing it and what your using.

    - swap out the Deca with NPP (much quicker and will get more out of it for 8 weeks)
    - Dbol should be ran longer then 4 weeks, run it the entire 8 weeks with a starting higher dose then taper down
    - no reason to switch from test e to test c
    - EQ is a 'filler' drug Imo.. its meant to fill the gap , eg., if you want to run 1000mg of test, you 'fill the gap' and run 200mg of test 800mg of EQ and that gives you your 1000mg base (EQ is nothing but a cleaner version of test but slower)
    I see zero point in throwing EQ in there at that dosage for such a short time. its a waste.
    - Swap the EQ out with 600mg of Masteron p instead

  25. #25
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I use slin pins since I inject ED however i remove the plunger and fill with a 22 g needle. I do not have the patience to fill with a 29 g needle. I obviously cannot store it because the plunger does not want to stay in without me discharging the gear. What is your secret or do you have alot of patience?
    I do the same, I fill it with 22 g needle with the slin pin facing point down . I only fill it to .9ml though. then I put the slin pin plunger half way in (meaning I just set it on the edge). I then turn the slip pin right side up slowly so that an air pocket will seep up past the seal (again plunger not all the way in) , I let the air pocket rise to the top towards the needle. I then push plunger in, sometimes have to push it in a little pull it out a little just make sure all the air goes to the top.
    plunger stays in no problem and a .1ml+ air pocket is at the top so no gear leaks out

  26. #26
    Medic 1's Avatar
    Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thank you sir makes sense to me good input thanks

  27. #27
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Today just on TRT test C but tomorrow is a different story

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    updating what I'm running now. figured I'd post this up for you to all know what a high level pro bodybuilding coach protocol is like. As I just hired him to do my 12 week prep/recomp (he's handling all the programming from every aspect of the training, diet, supplements, drugs etc.).
    I spend a ton of time as a coach myself putting together peoples programming and diets, and I really just wanted to get my own protocols off my lap and put into the hands of someone else (that way I don't have to think, I'll just follow)

    So here is what he has me on at the moment. this is a 12 week prep, BUT this in NOT a 12 week AAS cycle, we will be rotating compounds in and out as the program goes along. so right now its this to start

    1000mg of test
    600mg Mast
    500mg Tren A
    HGH micro dose multiple times per day
    50mcg T3
    Rapid acting insulin pre and post workout
    Slow acting insulin on re-feed days
    Metformin 500-1500mg
    HGH-Frag 500mcg pre cardio
    DNP low dose

    edit: Forgot to add, Synthetine, 4ml injected daily to promote fat oxidation and the development of more androgen receptors
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-17-2018 at 12:34 AM.

  29. #29
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,962
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    updating what I'm running now. figured I'd post this up for you to all know what a high level pro bodybuilding coach protocol is like. As I just hired him to do my 12 week prep/recomp (he's handling all the programming from every aspect of the training, diet, supplements, drugs etc.).
    I spend a ton of time as a coach myself putting together peoples programming and diets, and I really just wanted to get my own protocols off my lap and put into the hands of someone else (that way I don't have to think, I'll just follow)

    So here is what he has me on at the moment. this is a 12 week prep, BUT this in NOT a 12 week AAS cycle, we will be rotating compounds in and out as the program goes along. so right now its this to start

    1000mg of test
    600mg Mast
    500mg Tren A
    HGH micro dose multiple times per day
    50mcg T3
    Rapid acting insulin pre and post workout
    Slow acting insulin on re-feed days
    Metformin 500-1500mg
    HGH-Frag 500mcg pre cardio
    DNP low dose
    Damn...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  30. #30
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Damn...
    I'm a little bummed he took me off the 2000mg of test a week experiment I had just started, as I wanted to see how I would react to that much test having mainly run it a really low dose my last few cycles. oh well, he's the coach I'm just gonna follow orders.

  31. #31
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,046
    What's the goal here GH?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  32. #32
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    500mg of test per week
    8-9mg of Aromasin a day
    350ius of hCG twice a week

  33. #33
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What's the goal here GH?
    As you may know from other posts, I had a major injury and a few surgeries this year. my lower back had to get rebuilt from the hip bone up 3 vertebrae. that had me bed ridden for 4 months and unable to train for about 8 months. I lost a lot of size and muscle. Well I been recovering and training decent for the last 6 months or so (still can't train heavy or do squats).

    So I want to use muscle memory and try to "grow" into a contest prep. basically add a lot of lean tissue while burning fat at the same time (a difficult task that only genetic elite guys like Kevin Levrone used to do for show). I'm not comparing myself to Kevin in any way shape or form,, I just think that being I lost a lot of muscle this last year, that I'm primed to be able to gain a lot back plus more and still burn body fat at the same time. really take advantage of the muscle memory. Most guys bulk and then cut down for a show, Kevin Levrone would be like 230 in the off season and then grow into a show and be 255 on stage (pretty unique, but proof that its possible)

    I'm only about 203 pounds at the moment. hoping in 12 weeks to get up to 210+ but be a lot leaner (I'm probably 13% at the moment so I got quite a bit to lose).

    Will see what happens and just see how well muscle memory works.

  34. #34
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    my diet to accomplish this is somewhat complicated. On some days when my training volume is super high I'm at a calories surplus to promote growth . On other days I'm at a deficit. Doing carb cycling , yet on some days I'm zero carb and eat Keto style with high fat. other days I'm 550g of carb with zero fat. some days I'm fasted for cardio, other days I'm getting in 5 meals by time I workout.
    the drug protocol is geared for this as well (eg., DNP and insulin stacked together, promoting fat loss and anabolism at the same time)

  35. #35
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    updating what I'm running now. figured I'd post this up for you to all know what a high level pro bodybuilding coach protocol is like. As I just hired him to do my 12 week prep/recomp (he's handling all the programming from every aspect of the training, diet, supplements, drugs etc.).
    I spend a ton of time as a coach myself putting together peoples programming and diets, and I really just wanted to get my own protocols off my lap and put into the hands of someone else (that way I don't have to think, I'll just follow)

    So here is what he has me on at the moment. this is a 12 week prep, BUT this in NOT a 12 week AAS cycle, we will be rotating compounds in and out as the program goes along. so right now its this to start

    1000mg of test
    600mg Mast
    500mg Tren A
    HGH micro dose multiple times per day
    50mcg T3
    Rapid acting insulin pre and post workout
    Slow acting insulin on re-feed days
    Metformin 500-1500mg
    HGH-Frag 500mcg pre cardio
    DNP low dose
    Why does he have you on high test? I just recently used low test for the first time bulking and i did not notice much of a difference.

    Is there anything that you can do that isnt extreme?

    Let us know how this goes!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Why does he have you on high test? I just recently used low test for the first time bulking and i did not notice much of a difference.

    Is there anything that you can do that isnt extreme?

    Let us know how this goes!
    Probably for the same reason he has me taking NO AI at the moment, even on a gram of test (need the estrogen conversion), during this part of the recomp the focus is growth. plus my last 5 or more cycles have been low dose test. that one gram is a 'base'. if I did low dose test at say 250mg then I'd need to add in EQ at 750mg.. he's keeping it simple with less compounds and more estrogen and just putting me at my 1g base with just test.

    6+ weeks from now I'm sure things will change and will focus more on fat loss then growth and we'll lower the test and switch compounds and maybe add an AI (its up to him , I've given him the reins)

    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is there anything that you can do that isnt extreme?

    I can't do extreme ballerina dancing

  37. #37
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Currently on test 1 gram a week, t3 and deca . Tomorrow will be adding tren , npp, mast and dbol . Hcg only no AI for last 2 weeks. When sides start to appear. Trying to take advantage of higher estrogen at start of cycle.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Currently on test 1 gram a week, t3 and deca . Tomorrow will be adding tren , npp, mast and dbol . Hcg only no AI for last 2 weeks. When sides start to appear. Trying to take advantage of higher estrogen at start of cycle.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    I thought you were trying to cut....deca?
    Adding NPP to deca?
    Damn, you guys make me look like a little kid!
    Dbol for cutting?
    I am confused, but probably about to learn something. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #39
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I thought you were trying to cut....deca ?
    Adding NPP to deca?
    Damn, you guys make me look like a little kid!
    Dbol for cutting?
    I am confused, but probably about to learn something. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure David is re-comping as well, with a cut at the tail end. these things get pretty complicated and are not near as cut and dry or straight forward as a basic cut cycle or massing cycle. Rotating compounds is one part of it, but believe me there is a 'rhyme and reason' to why things are done and when

  40. #40
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,845
    Hmmmm I got some rare DHB in today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •