Results 1 to 31 of 31
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Razvan
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Beginner full stats + picture first cycle need suggestions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13

    Cool Beginner full stats + picture first cycle need suggestions

    I'm currently:

    6'1
    225 lbs.
    roughly 22% BF
    Age: 28

    I've been working out for 6 months now with a very lean and healthy diet with lots of water.


    What I've decided to start with is...

    Sustanon 250 going for 500 mg weekly for 10 weeks.

    I figured Winstrol low dose with this to cut some fat down and lean up??

    Now I've done more research Im highly confused between using Arimidex , which I ordered and now I'm wanting to order Letro because it supposed just completely crushes the chance of developing tits where Arimidex still poses a possibility ?

    ( I know I need a PCT , I'm still researching this and working on figuring it out, suggestions would be nice )

    I just need to know if this is a solid start and my main question is between AMDRIMDEX and LETROS ?
    Last edited by GottaStartSomewhere; 04-03-2018 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Razvan's Avatar
    Razvan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    51
    You started traing 6 monts ago man.. Just wait more until you got some tarining knowledge.. Do some research on diet and training. and when you achive your maximum then you hope on juice. My 0.2 cents

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    I'm a big pharmacom fan and then some. can't get into it here. but use pharmacy grade AI's not pharmacom brand.

    also. sustanon is a bad choice. very unstable release of drug across the 4 esters.

    seriously. 6 months man, 6 months


    I'm going to be completely blunt and kind of go against the rules of the board about flaming people because this shit has got to stop

    Kid for one you're too young put that aside because really if you were in the decent shape I don't really care how old you are to start using

    First and foremost you're fat you're not just a little bit fat you're fat as fuck secondly you're never going to get your estrogen under control and you're going to end up fatter than you were when you started

    So you've been dieting and eating lean for 6 months Round of Applause for you you're going to waste steroids you're going to waste your health you're going to waste it all for nothing absolutely nothing what's your cholesterol looking like at the age of 22 eating like a slob all your life are you confident that it's perfect and that you won't get DVT or some other weird out of nowhere cardiac issue

    What you need to do is Hop on the exercise bike and get down hardcore everyday cuz if you can't do it without steroids you definitely won't be able to do it with them you don't understand them and you think it's a magic ticket to weight loss when in most situations like yours they actually pack on the fat more than you realize because you're going to aromatized extremely hard

    And you're way above 22% body fat my son
    Razvan likes this.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    So what you bought two bottles of Sustanon just enough for 10 weeks

    You already have gyno whether it's diagnosed or not you have pretty large breasts for a moderate level of body fat I mean the breast that you are showing are pretty developed and are about an A cup if not a b cup back to the drawing board

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I'm a big pharmacom fan and then some. can't get into it here. but use pharmacy grade AI's not pharmacom brand.

    also. sustanon is a bad choice. very unstable release of drug across the 4 esters.

    seriously. 6 months man, 6 months


    I'm going to be completely blunt and kind of go against the rules of the board about flaming people because this shit has got to stop

    Kid for one you're too young put that aside because really if you were in the decent shape I don't really care how old you are to start using

    First and foremost you're fat you're not just a little bit fat you're fat as fuck secondly you're never going to get your estrogen under control and you're going to end up fatter than you were when you started

    So you've been dieting and eating lean for 6 months Round of Applause for you you're going to waste steroids you're going to waste your health you're going to waste it all for nothing absolutely nothing what's your cholesterol looking like at the age of 22 eating like a slob all your life are you confident that it's perfect and that you won't get DVT or some other weird out of nowhere cardiac issue

    What you need to do is Hop on the exercise bike and get down hardcore everyday cuz if you can't do it without steroids you definitely won't be able to do it with them you don't understand them and you think it's a magic ticket to weight loss when in most situations like yours they actually pack on the fat more than you realize because you're going to aromatized extremely hard

    And you're way above 22% body fat my son
    You absolutely failed to change my mind and offered complete 0 advice.

    thanks for wasting both of our time

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    So what you bought two bottles of Sustanon just enough for 10 weeks

    You already have gyno whether it's diagnosed or not you have pretty large breasts for a moderate level of body fat I mean the breast that you are showing are pretty developed and are about an A cup if not a b cup back to the drawing board
    I didn't expect to run into the forum troll on my first post. but I think you are probably one of the most negative people I could of run into on my first post,

    I dont have breasts, that is my actual muscle covered by a bit of fat.
    Last edited by GottaStartSomewhere; 04-03-2018 at 10:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaStartSomewhere View Post
    You absolutely failed to change my mind and offered complete 0 advice.

    thanks for wasting both of our time
    enjoy your cycle bro

  8. #8
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    Some people just don't listen. Take advise from people who know way more than you Gotta. Just because it's not what you want to hear don't dismiss it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
    Some people just don't listen. Take advise from people who know way more than you Gotta. Just because it's not what you want to hear don't dismiss it.
    Trying to convince me that steroids are going to be of absolute %100 no use is complete bullshit, I was not born yesterday. I know when someone is trying to give me advice and someone is being a complete douche bag

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Honestly I'm sorry I just woke up but I'm really just trying to hit you with a bunch of reality because a lot of times we get jaded we lose a little bit of weight and we think we are a lot different than what we really are

    Steroid gains and your situation are not going to be capable of being kept to any degree that's worth the damage it's going to do to your body yes when cycled safely and properly and diet and check it takes dozens of Cycles to really start ruining your body and even then it takes unscrupulous use

    I promise you this if you just pretend you're on steroids and eat like you are work out like you are and live the lifestyle like you are you're going to see far greater benefits than running a cycle too early you want to cut on your first cycle which is a No-No honestly I would never cut on a steroid cycle unless I was going to run that cycle for 20 weeks or more and I will cut at the back end

    There are a few threads on here with young kids hopping right on with no real Foundation to build offer and you know what they look like 12 weeks later not even close to a high school level athlete

    I don't want things to get a bad name and I don't want you to go to the mental torment of running a cycle at the wrong time trust me I was a huge human being and I'm not talking muscles I was a lard fat ass I'm talking 3 * would I weigh right now

    It hurts to be not the body image that you want and not the body image that society says acceptable I've actually spent my younger years crying using every excuse imaginable and just giving up on life because I felt like shit

    But I promise you it can be done it's easier to do it without the steroids I'm telling you that the steroids are there to bring you past a certain sticking plate once you have reached your genetic potential even a little bit sooner than that but do not use them to overshadow the awesome beginner gains that you will make

    Sorry for coming off like a douche sometimes I try different ways to slap sense into some people don't be a statistic

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    I'm not looking to dedicate 3 years of my life to the gym before trying steroids , consider me whatever you want... this is just the route Im deciding to go.

    in the last 6 months I've dropped roughly 8% body fat, and yes I'm actually 22% BF,

    I've gained strength but nothing major... I'm ready to use steroids for the strength aspect and to rip through new muscle barriers whether I am starting to use them at the "right time" IM SURE CAN be a HIGHLY debated subject.

    Im going to use them now thats a fact.

    I would like advice on whats the best route to use them at this TIME.

    I do not need be convinced that "NOW" is not the right "TIME".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    If you are saying that the steroids I have listed are not a good choice but then do not offer any suggestion thats not really beneficial, to me... you're just wasting our time collectively

    I'm going to use them regardless... you are saying that you're going to try can convenience someone who is registered on a steroids forum board not to try them because its simply not the right time? If this is your objective I would doubt your judgment at the start,

  13. #13
    RoxRunner's Avatar
    RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SouthEast-USA
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaStartSomewhere View Post
    Trying to convince me that steroids are going to be of absolute %100 no use is complete bullshit, I was not born yesterday. I know when someone is trying to give me advice and someone is being a complete douche bag
    You weren't born yesterday but ignore advise like you were.

    How old are you?

    With the bf% you're carrying, AAS will not do much for you. You need to eat and train for a few years to get into good habits and lean out naturally. 6 months isn't enough time to develop those habits. IMO, ideally you should be below 15% bf before even considering it.

    Have you read the sticky on starting your first cycle? If not, I highly recommend you read that and a whole bunch of other posts out here. Until you do, I think you're setting yourself up for failure.

  14. #14
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    oknif you must

    1-12 250mg 2x weekly. 500mg for each week
    1-14 250 iu of HCG 2x weekly. 500 iu for each week
    1-14 .25mg arimidex (adex/anastrozole) every other day starting at day 2.

    wait 2 weeks after last pin of suatanon and run
    15-20
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 <~ daily dose for each respective week (week 1 75 mg daily, week 2 50 mg daily, etc)
    Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20/10 (again daily dose for each week)

    wait 10 weeks or so after pct get blood work and make sure you recovered you HPTA.

    also during PCT you will be low test and high cortisol, your body's going to want to shed and catabolise muscle at just a rapid pace as you packed it on during cycle. in this period, your going to eat more than you were on cycle to keep your gains (may add more body fat than you want) and your training is going to go down. your looking for 60 minutes max training sessions, and lower intensity just enough to maintain.

    again. please reconsider, at least give yourself 6 more months at what you've been doing, then re-evaluate

  15. #15
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    Wow, get on to get advise than take none of it. That's smart.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
    Wow, get on to get advise than take none of it. That's smart.
    you're worthless troll comments don't really impress anyone and you are failing to add any type of substance to your post. If you are going to make a smart ass comment at least say something intelligent

  17. #17
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    I am saying something smart, Take the advice of people here that have way more knowledge of what's going on than you.

  18. #18
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    And you're right, I don't know shit and that's why I'm waiting to learn more before I start my cycle. I'm in no hurry to screw myself up.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
    And you're right, I don't know shit and that's why I'm waiting to learn more before I start my cycle. I'm in no hurry to screw myself up.
    Then why are you here bashing me claiming these people are smart if you don't even know yourself.

  20. #20
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    ok
    I tried the "Gordon Ramsay" approach in hopes to get him to reconsider.

    he's dead set on it. so we just have to help him out now with a proper safe protocol.

    he's heard it enough. no,more fucking with him.

    I want to edit my cycle outline, your using sust. which has undec. ester. so your pct wait from last pin to pct start will be 25 days or so

    I don't mess with sustanon . so it could be 21 days or 28 days. I played it safe dead smack at 25.

    I would email darius,or mathius or vlad, tell them to wait on order and switch the sust out for test e 300, 3 bottles. also adex is fine recent simac reports show thier adex is gtg.

    but you need the Clomid and nolva , which also can come from pcom. but they don't carry hcg , and you don't want to omit that compound.

    it literally helps recovery 100% more
    mxgregg likes this.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    ok
    I tried the "Gordon Ramsay" approach in hopes to get him to reconsider.

    he's dead set on it. so we just have to help him out now with a proper safe protocol.

    he's heard it enough. no,more fucking with him.

    I want to edit my cycle outline, your using sust. which has undec. ester. so your pct wait from last pin to pct start will be 25 days or so

    I don't mess with sustanon . so it could be 21 days or 28 days. I played it safe dead smack at 25.

    I would email darius,or mathius or vlad, tell them to wait on order and switch the sust out for test e 300, 3 bottles. also adex is fine recent simac reports show thier adex is gtg.

    but you need the Clomid and nolva , which also can come from pcom. but they don't carry hcg , and you don't want to omit that compound.

    it literally helps recovery 100% more
    Can you be a little more detailed with exactly what I need in total quantities and of what exactly for the entire cycle and PCT

    also I know I need to draw up with an 18 G and use a 23-25 to inject,

    what other things am I missing and should I just put the sustone on the shelf and go with pure test e ?

  22. #22
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    If youre going to do it, no one will stop you.

    Quick burst of facts for you to consider before you alter your body chemistry with perhaps life changing outcomes.

    Letro- yes it crushes e2 far more than adex... to the point that most will bottom out their e2 which is very unhealthy and you will feel like death.
    Appropriate dosing of adex/aromasin should suffice.

    Starting without paying the entry fee (no base)
    -more likely to damage tendons/ligaments and connective tissue
    - more likely to tear a muscle
    -you will make gains that could be easily made naturally. Commit 12 weeks where you eat like youre on cycle, train like youre on cycle and sleep like youre on cycle and i promise you will get cycle like results.

    I didnt see your picture but the fatter you are the more you convert t to e and the harder it is to control


    My response is that if i were you i wouldnt cycle. A member who i wont call out recently cycled against all advice, starting with no base and very little knowledge (imo of course). And of course at the end of his cycle he looked a way in which could have been achieved naturally with the bonus of compromising his natural testosterone production and spending lots of money on steroids , dealing with bunk gear and loads of guys jumping on his arse.

    You do you mate. Nobody here will stop you. Some will say nothing, some will jump your arse and some will say fuck it, do it.

    Make youre own decision only once you consider all the consequences.

    For example im 19 and through nothing to do with gear i am on trt. I will be injecting a fat needle into my arse for the rest of my life.

    To help understand the gravity of the situation here is some light reading that i reccomend you take the time to read.

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...%2A%2A%2A.html

    Best of luck in your decison, i hope we dont see you back in a years time for marcus to add another 23yo with erectile dysfuncion thread to the collaboration.

  23. #23
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    pure test E is what I would do.

    you need;

    6,000 mg of testosterone E or C or whatever
    7,000 IU of HCG (buy 10,000 unit kit or 2 5,000 unit kits)
    30ml bacteriostar water (won't need 30ml, but don't come smaller than that, this is to mix the hcg for long term multidose use. the sterile water that comes with is not for preservation of multiuse its for 1 time use)
    770 mg of NOLVADEX (tamoxifen )
    1575 mg of CLOMID (clomiphene citrate)
    12.25-24.5 mg of ARIMIDEX (anastrozole)

    with adex, you may want to just buy a pack of 28 or whatever.

    this is going to be adjusted if and when you take mid cycle blood work. but I don't think you will. so just make sure you have enough for .5 mg every other day

    be safe and train hard

  24. #24
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,207
    Definitely not ready to cycle. Get a base then look at that option. you’re right they won’t do absolutely nothing for you they will probably increase cholesterol blood pressure and also breadth tissue growth. Also erectile distinction is possible amongst other fun.

  25. #25
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaStartSomewhere View Post
    I'm not looking to dedicate 3 years of my life to the gym before trying steroids , consider me whatever you want... this is just the route Im deciding to go.

    in the last 6 months I've dropped roughly 8% body fat, and yes I'm actually 22% BF,

    I've gained strength but nothing major... I'm ready to use steroids for the strength aspect and to rip through new muscle barriers whether I am starting to use them at the "right time" IM SURE CAN be a HIGHLY debated subject.

    Im going to use them now thats a fact.

    I would like advice on whats the best route to use them at this TIME.

    I do not need be convinced that "NOW" is not the right "TIME".
    You will not make any gains worth a cycle. You don't even have a couple years worth of training and diet experience to have built a foundation and know what works and what doesn't. Your dedication and discipline will simply not be up to par and you will take the risks of doing AAS for achieving what could be achieved without them. You will not utilize the effects properly either and only years later, if you can muster the effort to dedicate yourself to training and diet, will you realize how obnoxious you were. Last but not least without proper training and diet you will have a hard time maintaining any gains you made.
    mxgregg likes this.

  26. #26
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You will not make any gains worth a cycle. You don't even have a couple years worth of training and diet experience to have built a foundation and know what works and what doesn't. Your dedication and discipline will simply not be up to par and you will take the risks of doing AAS for achieving what could be achieved without them. You will not utilize the effects properly either and only years later, if you can muster the effort to dedicate yourself to training and diet, will you realize how obnoxious you were. Last but not least without proper training and diet you will have a hard time maintaining any gains you made.
    "I don't want to dedicate 3 years in the gym before trying steroids "

    Let's delve a little deeper into that statement...
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-03-2018 at 07:23 PM.

  27. #27
    *Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    132,023
    I may need to look a little deeper into things myself...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~


    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  28. #28
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,882
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you need;

    6,000 mg of testosterone E or C or whatever
    7,000 IU of HCG (buy 10,000 unit kit or 2 5,000 unit kits)
    30ml bacteriostar water (won't need 30ml, but don't come smaller than that, this is to mix the hcg for long term multidose use. the sterile water that comes with is not for preservation of multiuse its for 1 time use)
    770 mg of NOLVADEX (tamoxifen )
    1575 mg of CLOMID (clomiphene citrate)
    12.25-24.5 mg of ARIMIDEX (anastrozole)

    with adex, you may want to just buy a pack of 28 or whatever.

    this is going to be adjusted if and when you take mid cycle blood work. but I don't think you will. so just make sure you have enough for .5 mg every other day

    be safe and train hard

    Broke out the calculator for that one didn't ya?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  29. #29
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    You guys tried, and that's all that matters........

    OP, if you do decide to follow your current course of action, start a log so we can watch what happens to you.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Looks like everyone broke out their uptight judgy pants today

  31. #31
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I may need to look a little deeper into things myself...
    Great idea.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •