Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Luttrj
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Luttrj

Thread: Another sick on cycle...

  1. #1
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218

    Another sick on cycle...

    Well this morning around 0300 i could no longer lay in the bed and struggle to breathe. So....i went to my local ER. I'm now admitted for pneumonia and ge very low pulse ox (86% on 7liters of high flow o2. Began coughing up blood last night at dinner.
    So I'm I'm 3 different antibiotics and have had 5 liters of fluid so far. Tomorrow they are going into my lungs with a camera and going to wash out my lungs after looking at them with a CT scan.

    Are these antibiotics gonna kill my cycle? Test, tren , and var?

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Well this morning around 0300 i could no longer lay in the bed and struggle to breathe. So....i went to my local ER. I'm now admitted for pneumonia and ge very low pulse ox (86% on 7liters of high flow o2. Began coughing up blood last night at dinner.
    So I'm I'm 3 different antibiotics and have had 5 liters of fluid so far. Tomorrow they are going into my lungs with a camera and going to wash out my lungs after looking at them with a CT scan.

    Are these antibiotics gonna kill my cycle? Test, tren, and var?
    Damn!

  3. #3
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    This is a stop everything scenario in my opinion........
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

  4. #4
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Well this morning around 0300 i could no longer lay in the bed and struggle to breathe. So....i went to my local ER. I'm now admitted for pneumonia and ge very low pulse ox (86% on 7liters of high flow o2. Began coughing up blood last night at dinner.
    So I'm I'm 3 different antibiotics and have had 5 liters of fluid so far. Tomorrow they are going into my lungs with a camera and going to wash out my lungs after looking at them with a CT scan.

    Are these antibiotics gonna kill my cycle? Test, tren, and var?
    You're coughing up blood. Are you seriously asking if this means the end of the cycle?

    If you were asking, is it a bad idea to PCT now or go on a TRT dose to keep things calm... good question. But are you serious with this question?
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,855
    I might consider stopping even. You cant gain coughing blood. Just postpone.


    Seriously good luck btw. That sucksbad man.

  6. #6
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Over zealous huh.
    Ok, say i stop. Begin trt does as soon as possible as that has always been the original plan as i have women test levels. Then what? All of this happened so fast, i haven't had time to think about tomorrow much less a cycle

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Over zealous huh.
    Ok, say i stop. Begin trt does as soon as possible as that has always been the original plan as i have women test levels. Then what? All of this happened so fast, i haven't had time to think about tomorrow much less a cycle
    Then recover and fire back off?

  8. #8
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,560
    personally I see nothing wrong with just staying on a TRT dose of test right now and a small dose of VAR to help you maintain muscle while your sick and recovering . then when your better you can ramp things back up again.
    Luttrj likes this.

  9. #9
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Gh, that'll depend on what the test tomorrow show. I'l keep yall posted...
    Obs likes this.

  10. #10
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    ....and the pulmonary dr completely blames the anobolics...

  11. #11
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    ....and the pulmonary dr completely blames the anobolics...
    Of course he does. Make sure to ask him for his full medical reasoning, see what he has to say.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  12. #12
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Of course he does. Make sure to ask him for his full medical reasoning, see what he has to say.
    he asked if ir were possible that i nicked a vein. I said no way as i always aspirated my pin and it threw him a curve ball. Said it was still possible.. no not unless i saw blood in my gear and pushed it anyhow which i never have...

  13. #13
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    I would pull the Tren but IMO the Test may actually help you.

  14. #14
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Of course he does. Make sure to ask him for his full medical reasoning, see what he has to say.
    "cuzz they be bad fo' you"

    bet $100 that's his reason. lol
    Luttrj and PeanutbutterDC like this.

  15. #15
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    "cuzz they be bad fo' you"

    bet $100 that's his reason. lol
    Exactly his reason. My primary doc was cool with it though.
    I failed to mention to ya'll that i have sleep apnea ....and have a cpap machine. Haven't worn it since November. A week before i got sick. I added water to it and failed to clean it. It still had a small amount of water in it that could've very well had mold, bacteria, or fungus in it.... he totally discounted that possibility....

  16. #16
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    6days in the hospital and still no better. Also no fuckinh gear....

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    6days in the hospital and still no better. Also no fuckinh gear....
    Get well... Thats horrible.

  18. #18
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    So ive been in the hospital for 6 days with double lung pneumonia. Hopped up on meds and no clue what I was saying....Heparin injections for anti clots, still in the hospital. Had a camera ran into my lungs yesterday and they injected 4 liters of fluid to flush me out and CV planned on a biopsy but had too much infection. Possible biopsy on Monday.Well, I'm still in the hospital. Double lung pneumonia both bacterial and fungal. 100%o2 and only able to use 30-50%of it....

  19. #19
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Hope you get well soon, dont worry about cycle you have time when you get well.

    Just concentrate on getting better, you have time for PCT once your lungs get better.
    Luttrj and PeanutbutterDC like this.

  20. #20
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,627
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    So ive been in the hospital for 6 days with double lung pneumonia. Hopped up on meds and no clue what I was saying....Heparin injections for anti clots, still in the hospital. Had a camera ran into my lungs yesterday and they injected 4 liters of fluid to flush me out and CV planned on a biopsy but had too much infection. Possible biopsy on Monday.Well, I'm still in the hospital. Double lung pneumonia both bacterial and fungal. 100%o2 and only able to use 30-50%of it....
    Jesus man, I would say your Cpap issues is the cause. They are notorious for getting microbial overgrowth and causing infection. If you browse the internet you will see a host of past lawsuits over faulty machine sterility issues.

    How old are you?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  21. #21
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Jesus man, I would say your Cpap issues is the cause. They are notorious for getting microbial overgrowth and causing infection. If you browse the internet you will see a host of past lawsuits over faulty machine sterility issues.

    How old are you?
    42 years oldon June

  22. #22
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Gents, as most of ya'll would be..... I'm thinking of my next cycle. I'm already on try and ws wondering what to start back out at. Does 250-500mg per week sound too extreme?
    Very opento suggestions.

  23. #23
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Out of the hospital btw
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •