Results 1 to 39 of 39
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ryguy199980
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Stacks or no?

  1. #1
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44

    Stacks or no?

    Would something like 500mg of test be more effective at building muscle than 250mg test 200mg of tren ?
    How powerful is test compared to tren?
    Love to have a convo with someone experienced!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    I've ran 2000 mg of test. I've also ran virtually zero test but ran anabolics like like deca and masteron . I've also stacked test at moderate doses with other compounds dozens and dozens of times. I have to say that "test is NOT the best" when it comes to building muscle and doing so efficiently with the least amount of negative sides.

    250 test with 200 tren is much more potent then just 500 test.. the test Tren combo won't even require an AI, the 500 test may.
    unless your new and haven't ran cycles before. then 300mg of test would work just fine. the drug combinations really only matter once your a little more advanced.

    for whats its worth, Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic then test. but don't be deceived, you can actually gain more weight with Test then you can with Tren if you don't know what your doing with the Tren (thats why its an advanced drug)

  3. #3
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've ran 2000 mg of test. I've also ran virtually zero test but ran anabolics like like deca and masteron . I've also stacked test at moderate doses with other compounds dozens and dozens of times. I have to say that "test is NOT the best" when it comes to building muscle and doing so efficiently with the least amount of negative sides.

    250 test with 200 tren is much more potent then just 500 test.. the test Tren combo won't even require an AI, the 500 test may.
    unless your new and haven't ran cycles before. then 300mg of test would work just fine. the drug combinations really only matter once your a little more advanced.

    for whats its worth, Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic then test. but don't be deceived, you can actually gain more weight with Test then you can with Tren if you don't know what your doing with the Tren (thats why its an advanced drug)
    I'm looking to put on serious weight so I could either do 1000mg or test a week or 250mg test and tren a week as it is much more expensive....and what I'd a A.I?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    I wouldn't bother with Tren if your after "serious weight" gain.. some guys run Tren and end up losing weight. bulking with Tren requires a few little tricks. if you want to keep it simple then drop the Tren idea. Test, NPP, Dbol or just a Test and Andarol cycle will put some weight on you.

    if you don't know what an AI is , I'm assuming you've never cycled before? Aromatase Inhibitor, keeps estrogen in check for wet compounds like Test. They are used or not used depending on the context, drugs used, goals, etc..

  5. #5
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I wouldn't bother with Tren if your after "serious weight" gain.. some guys run Tren and end up losing weight. bulking with Tren requires a few little tricks. if you want to keep it simple then drop the Tren idea. Test, NPP, Dbol or just a Test and Andarol cycle will put some weight on you.

    if you don't know what an AI is , I'm assuming you've never cycled before? Aromatase Inhibitor, keeps estrogen in check for wet compounds like Test. They are used or not used depending on the context, drugs used, goals, etc..
    I've done cycles but I've never used A.I so your saying just run high test? For more weight than test and tren?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    no I'm not saying that.. I'm saying for weight gain Test stacked with other compounds is better then test stacked with Tren , that is if you plan on stacking.
    test + tren for an experienced user is usually always better then test alone (even the estrogen conversion you get from the test will help you grow along with the tren).. tren finds its place way more often in cutting stacks then weight gain stacks, though it can be used for either if you know what your doing

  7. #7
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    no I'm not saying that.. I'm saying for weight gain Test stacked with other compounds is better then test stacked with Tren , that is if you plan on stacking.
    test + tren for an experienced user is usually always better then test alone (even the estrogen conversion you get from the test will help you grow along with the tren).. tren finds its place way more often in cutting stacks then weight gain stacks, though it can be used for either if you know what your doing
    Well I've never done a crazy cycle before.....I've always tried to maintain that "is he natty look" but I domt care anymore so what do you recommend?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Would something like 500mg of test be more effective at building muscle than 250mg test 200mg of tren ?
    How powerful is test compared to tren?
    Love to have a convo with someone experienced!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Tell us more about yourself - how many cycles have you ran? what age are you? how long have you been training? what cycles have you done and what kind of results did you get? height and weight?

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    depends on what drugs you've used in the past and what you responded to.. keeping it simple, most guys respond very well and put on lots of size with a classic Test/Dbol or Test/Anadrol stack.

  10. #10
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Tell us more about yourself - how many cycles have you ran? what age are you? how long have you been training? what cycles have you done and what kind of results did you get? height and weight?
    I'm 19 and I've put on 30lbs of muscle I'm cutting for a show on satarday. Nothing crazy like 250mg of test a week 25mg of dianabol a day....I've been on 3 cycles ive been training for 6 years

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I'm 19 and I've put on 30lbs of muscle I'm cutting for a show on satarday. Nothing crazy like 250mg of test a week 25mg of dianabol a day....I've been on 3 cycles ive been training for 6 years

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I would drop the idea of using gear. Train hard and eat lots...
    Youve possibly done some damage already.

    Definetly drop the idea of tren mate.

    Where you go from here is your call.

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...%2A%2A%2A.html

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

    Have a read

  12. #12
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I'm 19 and I've put on 30lbs of muscle I'm cutting for a show on satarday. Nothing crazy like 250mg of test a week 25mg of dianabol a day....I've been on 3 cycles ive been training for 6 years

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    3 cycles already at 19! damn i thought i was bad haha. Did you run a PCT during cycles? Anyway how did you find those cycles? good results?

    if you're cutting and at a decent bf% already i heard Anavar and Clen would be a good choice.. i've no experience with the both but i've heard some pretty good lean muscle gains etc. Good luck.

  13. #13
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    3 cycles already at 19! damn i thought i was bad haha. Did you run a PCT during cycles? Anyway how did you find those cycles? good results?

    if you're cutting and at a decent bf% already i heard Anavar and Clen would be a good choice.. i've no experience with the both but i've heard some pretty good lean muscle gains etc. Good luck.
    Yeah I ran pct....I looked up good cycles but I've never wanted to be a seriously big person until now. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Yeah I ran pct....I looked up good cycles but I've never wanted to be a seriously big person until now. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    haha I hear you there. Right now i'm running Test-E with a Dbol kickstarter and i'm seeing some nice gains from this Dbol alone, can't wait till the Test starts kicking in too.

  15. #15
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    haha I hear you there. Right now i'm running Test-E with a Dbol kickstarter and i'm seeing some nice gains from this Dbol alone, can't wait till the Test starts kicking in too.
    So what do you guys think? 1000mg test a week or like 600mg a week test 25mg dbol a day or should I cut my dbol in half and do 50mg dbol for half the time?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    your always better off stacking Imo. I've ran 2000mg a week of test, I've also ran only 100mg a week of test stacked with several other compounds to have synergistic effect. I did better on the low dose test

  17. #17
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your always better off stacking Imo. I've ran 2000mg a week of test, I've also ran only 100mg a week of test stacked with several other compounds to have synergistic effect. I did better on the low dose test
    But do you think lower dbol for longer time or higher for shorter amount of time?


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    But do you think lower dbol for longer time or higher for shorter amount of time?
    I recommend the taper method with Dbol .. you start with a higher dose and then taper the dosage down over time and run it for about 10 weeks.
    week 1-4 - 50mg
    week 5-7 - 30mg
    week 8-10 - 20mg

  19. #19
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I recommend the taper method with Dbol .. you start with a higher dose and then taper the dosage down over time and run it for about 10 weeks.
    week 1-4 - 50mg
    week 5-7 - 30mg
    week 8-10 - 20mg
    Is it always better to climb dosages so you have more in your system if your body gets used to 50mg 30 isn't gonna do anything correct?


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Is it always better to climb dosages so you have more in your system if your body gets used to 50mg 30 isn't gonna do anything correct?
    no. especially for newer users. your not going to de-sensitize right away. and when you get to a point that you do begin to de-sensitze after running gear for several years its always best to rotate compounds in and out then it is to ramp up dosages.

    30mg of Dbol is still 30mg of Dbol, it will still do its thing. some guys will only run Dbol for like 4 or 5 weeks is all (cause of hepatoxicity). but they end up pissing all their gains away when they come off. the reason I suggest the taper method is so that you can stay on the drug for a much longer period of time and help your body acclimate to the new gains and the water weight.. the more and longer your able to acclimate to the weight the better off you'll be able to hold onto it once you come off

  21. #21
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    no. especially for newer users. your not going to de-sensitize right away. and when you get to a point that you do begin to de-sensitze after running gear for several years its always best to rotate compounds in and out then it is to ramp up dosages.

    30mg of Dbol is still 30mg of Dbol, it will still do its thing. some guys will only run Dbol for like 4 or 5 weeks is all (cause of hepatoxicity). but they end up pissing all their gains away when they come off. the reason I suggest the taper method is so that you can stay on the drug for a much longer period of time and help your body acclimate to the new gains and the water weight.. the more and longer your able to acclimate to the weight the better off you'll be able to hold onto it once you come off
    If you run a proper pct(hcg ,nolva,clomid ect) wont you keep most of your weight anyway? With the execution of losing your elevated blood volume and water weight?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    If you run a proper pct(hcg,nolva,clomid ect) wont you keep most of your weight anyway? With the execution of losing your elevated blood volume and water weight?
    I'm speaking specifically to Dbol .. it is notorious for blowing guys up and then losing all your gains once you come off. The reason is that Dbol is a class 2 steroid that works apart from androgen receptor binding and works through other mechanisms of action, and storing a lot of glycogen and water is one way in which Dbol works to build muscle.. if you get off the drug too soon you will lose that ability. the longer you stay on the drug the more your able to build actual muscle and retain your gains.

    and in regards to other drugs. it all depends on the drugs you used and your cycle. but generally you will lose gains when you come off, period. thats why guys like me, and a host of other guys serious about body building never come off and never pct

  23. #23
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm speaking specifically to Dbol .. it is notorious for blowing guys up and then losing all your gains once you come off. The reason is that Dbol is a class 2 steroid that works apart from androgen receptor binding and works through other mechanisms of action, and storing a lot of glycogen and water is one way in which Dbol works to build muscle.. if you get off the drug too soon you will lose that ability. the longer you stay on the drug the more your able to build actual muscle and retain your gains.

    and in regards to other drugs. it all depends on the drugs you used and your cycle. but generally you will lose gains when you come off, period. thats why guys like me, and a host of other guys serious about body building never come off and never pct
    But if you do cycle on and off the drugs have a more significant effect corrrct?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    If you run a proper pct(hcg,nolva,clomid ect) wont you keep most of your weight anyway? With the execution of losing your elevated blood volume and water weight?
    this is what Kevin Levrone looked like on steroids
    Stacks or no?-images.jpeg

    this is what he looked like after doing pct and being off the drugs for awhile
    Stacks or no?-images.jpeg

  25. #25
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    But if you do cycle on and off the drugs have a more significant effect corrrct?
    giving your body time off and a break can make the drugs work better when you do come back on..

    however, if your advanced then there are ways around this. by rotating compounds every 6 weeks, by adding other growth factors like insulin , hgh, and igf, and by taking things that increase the amount of androgen receptors you have, you can continue to stay on AAS year round and make gains.

  26. #26
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    giving your body time off and a break can make the drugs work better when you do come back on..

    however, if your advanced then there are ways around this. by rotating compounds every 6 weeks, by adding other growth factors like insulin, hgh, and igf, and by taking things that increase the amount of androgen receptors you have, you can continue to stay on AAS year round and make gains.
    Well I need to learn more about year round for sure

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Well I need to learn more about year round for sure

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    whats your age and your stats, and how many cycles have you done thus far ? how many years training ?

  28. #28
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    whats your age and your stats, and how many cycles have you done thus far ? how many years training ?
    I'm 18 5"10 210 8% bf I've been on 3 cycles counting my cutting cycle I'm on rn I've been training for 13

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I'm 18 5"10 210 8% bf I've been on 3 cycles counting my cutting cycle I'm on rn I've been training for 13

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Training since I was 13 so 5 years

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  30. #30
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I'm 18 5"10 210 8% bf I've been on 3 cycles counting my cutting cycle I'm on rn I've been training for 13
    this is what those stats should look like
    Stacks or no?-images.jpeg
    same exact stats as IFBB pro Arash Rahbar.. if those are really your stats at only 18 yo then you have great genetics

  31. #31
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is what those stats should look like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	172431
    same exact stats as IFBB pro Arash Rahbar.. if those are really your stats at only 18 yo then you have great genetics
    I have a smaller waist this pic was at about 15% bf


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryguy199980; 04-23-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  32. #32
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    I have a smaller waist this pic was at about 15% bf
    And then me at 10% I'm leaner now my shows in 2 days

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    More like 20-23% on the 1st pic dude... cant tell on the second.

    Tren at 18 is a big step, i'm 25 started at 19. I'm now on TRT and I didn't run Tren until i was 20. Its a marathon not a race, if this is what you want to do then do it, but make sure you have a full understanding of the possible negative affects this can have on your body.

    When did you last get blood work?
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-20-2018 at 08:59 AM.

  33. #33
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    More like 20-23% on the 1st pic dude... cant tell on the second.

    Tren at 18 is a big step, i'm 25 started at 19. I'm now on TRT and I didn't run Tren until i was 20. Its a marathon not a race, if this is what you want to do then do it, but make sure you have a full understanding of the possible negative affects this can have on your body.

    When did you last get blood work?
    Highest bf I've ever been was 18% and I had it measured it was after that pic by like a week

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  34. #34
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Highest bf I've ever been was 18% and I had it measured it was after that pic by like a week

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What method of testing did you use?
    Eduke93 likes this.

  35. #35
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    What method of testing did you use?
    Dexa

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Dexa

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Its hard to argue with results from a dexa. There is variation obviously but its generally seen as being pretty accurate.

    You do look alot higher than 10% in the first photo however

  37. #37
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Its hard to argue with results from a dexa. There is variation obviously but its generally seen as being pretty accurate.

    You do look alot higher than 10% in the first photo however
    I was 15-16% in the first photo 10% in second

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Dexa

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    lol... another cute post, whole thread in fact.

    ahh fuck, I cant help myself

  39. #39
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Highest bf I've ever been was 18% and I had it measured it was after that pic by like a week

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Hmmmmm
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •