Thread: Advice on cycle

seedless is offline New Member

Advice on cycle

Hey all. I am new to the board so go easy. I have been lifting for over 20 years. Weight fluctates with age LOL. I am trying to get serious about cutting up and trying a physique show later this year. I have done several cycles (7 to be exact) including test prp/cyp, tren a, master, etc. A buddy of mine has some left over gear that he gave me. This is what he's giving me:

(4) Test E 250
    (8) Tren E 200
    (4) Cutmix 50 testp, 50 tren a, 50 master
    (2) Arimidex
    (2) Caber
    Nolva
    Clomid
    (2) Clen

If anyone had to put something together (I know there is enough here for a few cycles) what would be the best bang for the buck with regards to cutting/shredding. I have my macros in check so not worried about my diet. I am sitting around 11-12% BF and 199lbs. Thoughts?

Thanks

SJ

Advice on cycle

Hey all. I am new to the board so go easy. I have been lifting for over 20 years. Weight fluctates with age LOL. I am trying to get serious about cutting up and trying a physique show later this year. I have done several cycles (7 to be exact) including test prp/cyp, tren a, master, etc. A buddy of mine has some left over gear that he gave me. This is what he's giving me:

(4) Test E 250
    (8) Tren E 200
    (2) Arimidex
    (2) Caber
    Nolva
    Clomid
    (2) Clen

If anyone had to put something together (I know there is enough here for a few cycles) what would be the best bang for the buck with regards to cutting/shredding. I have my macros in check so not worried about my diet. I am sitting around 11-12% BF and 199lbs. Thoughts?

Thanks

SJ

Quote Originally Posted by seedless View Post

(4) Test E 250
    (8) Tren E 200
    (2) Arimidex
    (2) Caber
    Nolva
    Clomid
    (2) Clen

Thanks

SJ
    Welcome to the forum.

You have (4) 10ml vials of Cutmix? I would run 2cc every other day of the Cutmix for 8 weeks. That would give you 350mg/wk of Test/Tren/Mast. That's a good cut/lean cycle. Take .25mg of caber twice a week and .25mg/eod of Arimidex starting week 2. I would also run HCG at 250iu twice a week. Run the Nolva and Clomid for your PCT. If you want to run the Clen you can run it for the last 4 to 6 weeks. I hate the way clen makes me feel but it cuts me up.

Scotch,

Appreciate the feedback. I was debating on ED vs EOD. I don't mind pinning. Just wasn't sure about the shelf life on the short esters. Wasn't sure if ED would be better or if it even mattered at all. With regards to the other stuff....maybe a second cycle...any recommendations there?

Thanks again for the advice. Just want to do it right.

SJ

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... For more views and responses re-post here, https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

Quote Originally Posted by seedless View Post
    Scotch,

Appreciate the feedback. I was debating on ED vs EOD. I don't mind pinning. Just wasn't sure about the shelf life on the short esters. Wasn't sure if ED would be better or if it even mattered at all. With regards to the other stuff....maybe a second cycle...any recommendations there?

Thanks again for the advice. Just want to do it right.

SJ
    The shelf life of oil based gear like Test/Mast/Tren is years. They are even good after their expiration date, most of the time. Just smell it. If the oil smells rancid, it's bad. Otherwise, pin away.

Thread Information