Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Razvan

Thread: First steroid cycle

Sok123 is offline Junior Member

First steroid cycle

Hi. Im 18 years old boy. I asked for help in other forum, but they told me im too young for steroids , and they didnt help me.

I have a lot of questions. I want to know will you help me? I dont want to spend 1 hour writing questions, and then you to tell me "you are too young for steroids. My questions are about my first cycle with testosterone .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post a photo of yourself please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Post a photo of yourself please.
    Why?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Let’s see your development so we can advise properly.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Why?
    If you're planning your first cycle at 18 then we're assuming you've been lifting for a couple years, at least, and have a decent foundation built. If you post a pic and you look like you've never done a push up, I can assure you it's going to be difficult to find someone on these forums to help you plan a steroid cycle.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Hi. I have trained for 2+ years. I had gains, but they werent very big. I lost all my gains last month, because i was very busy and had a lot of problems with some documents and etc... Now i want to start train again and serious. But this time i want to get my gains back quickly. I also want the gains to be a little bit bigger.

I already know what cycle to do. I just have a lot of questions about my health during the steroid cycle. Other problem is i cant find source. I found a guy online, but i cant trust him. ��

Some people are telling me to not sleep and drink beer, and then to do testosterone test to get TRT, but this is not option. The beer and not sleeping will not drop my T levels too low.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Hi. I have trained for 2+ years. I had gains, but they werent very big. I lost all my gains last month, because i was very busy and had a lot of problems with some documents and etc... Now i want to start train again and serious. But this time i want to get my gains back quickly. I also want the gains to be a little bit bigger.

I already know what cycle to do. I just have a lot of questions about my health during the steroid cycle. Other problem is i cant find source. I found a guy online, but i cant trust him. ��

Some people are telling me to not sleep and drink beer, and then to do testosterone test to get TRT, but this is not option. The beer and not sleeping will not drop my T levels too low.
    I have to be blunt , by the way you are speaking... and how you are handling all this means you are far from ready for this lifestyle.
    You are exstremely your for this. Of coarse you know this and I’m sure many have told you this, but your demeanor based on this and the by the sound of it, you don’t seem very knowledgeable about it.
    You are in the peak of hormones where if you eat right and train right, you can get some really
    Nice gains.
    Reason why people ask for pics is to see how you are progressing with that nice young advantage you have. And if it looks as if you don’t take training and diet serious, then people will assume you aren’t ready for cycling AAS. It’s not something you just do and life is all peachy.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Kind of thought the same thing. Diet and nutrition and sleep. What's not making gains? Where you in the gym 4 times a week? We're you doing structured routines? At your age (from me anyway) you could sssskkkkkkiiippppppppp meals and still grow. When your older your diet is your life. Literally. Something here isn't making sense. When I stopped going to the gym it took years to lose my gains. Even then I still kept some of the muscle I built. Something isn't right here and I'm not trying to discourage you.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i never sleep on cycle, i stay awake straight for 10 weeks
    marcus300 and HoldMyBeer like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally think running gear just to make some gains with no end goal in site isn't worth it, ESPECIALLY for a young buck like yourself. The long term risks simply aren't worth it just to get to where you want faster. At your age, if you train consistently and hit your macros consistently for even just 6 months you will make better gains without steroids than someone will half assing it ON steroids. Trust me on this. The gear doesn't do the work for you!

You're likely above trt levels of test at 18 and I made some sick gains at the age of 34 on trt before I incorporated other compounds. Now if you told me you had aspirations to be a professional athlete, whether it be body building, power lifting, or any other sport for that matter, then I would try to help you as much as I'm able to. Don't short change yourself because you're not willing to be patient and put in the work.

Razvan is offline Junior Member
    What can i say, listen to the guys. Or do what I did, started at 17 and now my natty test levels are 288ng.. Lost 25 kilos of muscle and feel like crap all the time.... Trust me it's not fun to stick o pin in you twice a week for the rest of your life... Nutrition and training are the key. And always remember: This sport it's a marathon not a sprint!
    marcus300 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    OP has to be a troll. He was told to drink beer and not sleep and he actually considered it? Come on... this has to be a troll account or OP is very stupid/naive or both.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razvan View Post
    What can i say, listen to the guys. Or do what I did, started at 17 and now my natty test levels are 288ng.. Lost 25 kilos of muscle and feel like crap all the time.... Trust me it's not fun to stick o pin in you twice a week for the rest of your life... Nutrition and training are the key. And always remember: This sport it's a marathon not a sprint!
    Hey man, also from Romania (Zalau). Moved to the US a long time ago, but went there on vacations. Sorry to hear about your low test.

When I was there on vacation at 15 years old, my cousin and I listened to a friend of ours who said he was taking some pills called "Naposim" to get bigger muscles. He told us we can get it from the pharmacy. Never said anything about steroids , we didn't even know what steroids were then. Me and my cousin went to the pharmacy and asked the lady for Naposim. She asked what we need it for, we said for our grandmother (lol). The lady looked at us for a few seconds then went behind the counter and grabbed 2 small boxes. We took one or two pills a day for about 2 weeks after working out, until I left and went back to the US. I don't think I saw any effects. Many years later found out it was Dianabol .

I haven't done steroids since but I always feel stupid saying " I never did steroids " because obviously I did do them... for 2 weeks... unwittingly.

Thread Information