Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Blood Work Thoughts!

  1. #1
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811

    Blood Work Thoughts!

    Hi guys,

    Let me know your thoughts, have been having some shitty symptoms... see link below.

    Prolactin rock bottomed? Could be causing the fatigue/weakness maybe? Or RBC?

    Test is high currently dialing in TRT on 200mg test p/w atm.

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7400782

    Blood Work Thoughts!-b8c7a1fa-b825-48e6-812d-95c5e5bafa03.jpegBlood Work Thoughts!-324f0080-7b49-463f-8314-b0be32a666cd.jpegBlood Work Thoughts!-4e244fde-77d9-4756-82ad-8aa6cd27a7df.jpeg

  2. #2
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,594
    Hey eduke, what's up man!

    Your TRT dose is far too high. It will make your hematocrit/RBC creep up over time. You also did a heavy cycle which probably got your blood thick quickly. 200mg test is two times what a man produces in their late teens/early 20s, you'll always run into issues trying to be superman with twice as much test than what your body was made for, year round. Not only does it thicken the blood over time to unnatural levels, what's worse is after a cycle it will never find homeostasis as testosterone induces erythropoiesis (increase in RBC/hematocrit = thicker blood) DOSE DEPENDENTLY. What kind of homeostasis do you get with two times as much test your body is made for? A crappy one where you either risk blood clots or run to donate blood all the time.

    Normally doctors pull you off of TRT for a while when hematocrit passes 52-53% I think it was. 55%. High hematocrit symptoms are weakness, lethargy et.c. Mate just drop the dose down to 100mg so your body can for once be normal. If your doctor didn't know this they're dumb, can't even learn their own profession, though they're the majority lol.

    Most important of all go donate blood, you're in the danger zone. Drink lots of water. You are at a higher risk of getting a blood clot.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 08-09-2018 at 03:30 PM.

  3. #3
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Hey eduke, what's up man!

    Your TRT dose is far too high. It will make your hematocrit/RBC creep up over time. You also did a heavy cycle which probably got your blood thick quickly. 200mg test is two times what a man produces in their late teens/early 20s, you'll always run into issues trying to be superman with twice as much test than what your body was made for, year round. Not only does it thicken the blood over time to unnatural levels, what's worse is after a cycle it will never find homeostasis as testosterone induces erythropoiesis (increase in RBC/hematocrit = thicker blood) DOSE DEPENDENTLY. What kind of homeostasis do you get with two times as much test your body is made for? A crappy one where you either risk blood clots or run to donate blood all the time.

    Normally doctors pull you off of TRT for a while when hematocrit passes 52-53% I think it was. 55%. High hematocrit symptoms are weakness, lethargy et.c. Mate just drop the dose down to 100mg so your body can for once be normal. If your doctor didn't know this they're dumb, can't even learn their own profession, though they're the majority lol.

    Most important of all go donate blood, you're in the danger zone. Drink lots of water. You are at a higher risk of getting a blood clot.
    Hi cousin

    Yeah, i will speak with the doc and drop to 100mg, they are useless man seriously dont know shit, one of the docs i spoke to at my last appointment said that estrogen isn't necessary to test i didnt argue it but inside I was just like damn, and we are supposed to trust these guys??... My faith in doctors has drastically fallen. Annoying thing is I gave blood 3 weeks ago and cant give blood again for another 2 months!!

    I think i'm going to have to get a kit and take a pint of my own blood maybe?

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hi cousin

    Yeah, i will speak with the doc and drop to 100mg, they are useless man seriously dont know shit, one of the docs i spoke to at my last appointment said that estrogen isn't necessary to test i didnt argue it but inside I was just like damn, and we are supposed to trust these guys??... My faith in doctors has drastically fallen. Annoying thing is I gave blood 3 weeks ago and cant give blood again for another 2 months!!

    I think i'm going to have to get a kit and take a pint of my own blood maybe?
    A doc in england is prescribing you 200mg per week? Seriously doubt that.

    The protocol is nebido, or 200mg enanthate every 2-3 weeks.

  5. #5
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    A doc in england is prescribing you 200mg per week? Seriously doubt that.

    The protocol is nebido, or 200mg enanthate every 2-3 weeks.
    Private clinique in Surrey, not NHS!

    Out my own pocket!

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Do you guys think its worth me self bleeding 1pint?

    Next give blood appointment is in 90 days!!

  7. #7
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Do you guys think its worth me self bleeding 1pint?

    Next give blood appointment is in 90 days!!
    Yep or find a red Cross or something

  8. #8
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Yep or find a red Cross or something
    Thanks for your help cousin!!

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Private clinique in Surrey, not NHS!

    Out my own pocket!
    I've lived in Kingston when you were around 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Do you guys think its worth me self bleeding 1pint?

    Next give blood appointment is in 90 days!!
    Depends how your iron stocks are.

    If your iron is low it may be higher risk to donate.

    Just stop taking testosterone for a few weeks, the protocol you are doing is harming you.
    Restart when you are healthier.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 08-10-2018 at 05:20 AM. Reason: stupid Android corrector

  10. #10
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I've lived I'm Kingston when you were around 5



    Depends how your iron stocks are.

    If your iron is low it may be higher risk to donate.

    Just stop taking testosterone for a few weeks, the protocol you are doing is harming you.
    Restart when you are healthier.
    No way, I used to live in Kingston! Have moved a bit further out now..

    I had my Iron checked, don have the stats to hand, but will check after work and see where they stand. I believe they are in normal range from what i can remember, if they are am i ok to do a pint? dont want to take my own blood and feel worse!

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    No way, I used to live in Kingston! Have moved a bit further out now..

    I had my Iron checked, don have the stats to hand, but will check after work and see where they stand. I believe they are in normal range from what i can remember, if they are am i ok to do a pint? dont want to take my own blood and feel worse!
    Kingston Uni

    If iron is in range try to find a way to donate, blood donation services are centralized so might no be easy. But you can ask any doctor for phlebotomy, shouldn't be that expensive.

    But still stop the test for a couple of months, or till your bloods are in better shape.

  12. #12
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Kingston Uni

    If iron is in range try to find a way to donate, blood donation services are centralized so might no be easy. But you can ask any doctor for phlebotomy, shouldn't be that expensive.

    But still stop the test for a couple of months, or till your bloods are in better shape.
    Ok, well I cant find a way to donate round here i asked my GP today and she said no i don't need too (Shitty NHS guidelines)... So ill have to do it myself! Will do 500ml over the weekend!

    Will stop the test, re do bloods and then start fresh with TRT! Cheers BB
    Last edited by Eduke93; 08-10-2018 at 05:33 AM.

  13. #13
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Tried to self bleed was a fail, couldn’t get the pressure right... don’t really want to do it again.

    Anyone in Uk know where I can get my blood taken? I’m not allowed to give blood for another 2 months with the give blood organisation? Any where else?

  14. #14
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Ok, well I cant find a way to donate round here i asked my GP today and she said no i don't need too (Shitty NHS guidelines)... So ill have to do it myself! Will do 500ml over the weekend!

    Will stop the test, re do bloods and then start fresh with TRT! Cheers BB
    Go private or date a nurse.

    Find a nurse on tinder if you want to be creative lol

  15. #15
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Go private or date a nurse.

    Find a nurse on tinder if you want to be creative lol
    Lol, don’t think my misses would like the tinder idea... she tried to help me self bleed yesterday and nearly fainted, some blood came out but it just wouldn’t flow, butchered my arm a tad as well lol

    Anyway, I’ll see if I can do it privately if not my next give blood appointment is booked for 10th nov (I gave 4 weeks ago)

    If I can’t get anything taken privately, I’ll do a baby aspirin every day, lots of water and will take your advice with the test as well.. dropping for 2 weeeks then BW and will start again at 100mg.

  16. #16
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Managed to change my Give blood appointment to 15th October!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Managed to change my Give blood appointment to 15th October!!
    Well im glad to see you have some sort of answer man. I generally donate as soon as im allowed to, i do get lethargic if mine gets a little outta whack, just not to the degree youve had to deal with. We can donate every 2 months here so i always make sure im there as soon as that 2 months is up.

    Im not good with the self drain method, but isnt there private clinics other than where you have been? Just thinking maybe if you go to a place thats not on the same system you maybe able to get away with it

  18. #18
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Well im glad to see you have some sort of answer man. I generally donate as soon as im allowed to, i do get lethargic if mine gets a little outta whack, just not to the degree youve had to deal with. We can donate every 2 months here so i always make sure im there as soon as that 2 months is up.

    Im not good with the self drain method, but isnt there private clinics other than where you have been? Just thinking maybe if you go to a place thats not on the same system you maybe able to get away with it
    Yeah they have confirmed itís nothing to worry about isnít an underlying cause like a auto immune problem or anything nasty, they said itís for sure CFS thatís been ticked off by my heavy long term cycle, I have a nerve screening and back scan as well to make sure I havenít ruptured another disc and to check out my upper back and arms for trapped nerves on the 15th...

    Canít find anywhere round here mate, we can only donate every 3 months.. it sucks! Itís not majorly out of range so happy to wait, drink lots of fluid and a daily aspirin.. not getting any sides like headaches or nose bleeds or anything! They said itís not high enough for me to warrant them to remove a pint with out national health system...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •