Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: First cycle

Mojop79 is offline New Member

First cycle

I gradually increased to taking 500mg test and 500mg deca per week. I am also taking .5mg amidirex 2x a week. I feel like its been hard for me to lose body fat with these. I was looking at anabolic .com and was trying to decided between adding Winn 50 or the thermoclean to my cycle. The Winn 50 interests me for the more shredded and hard muscle and especially vascularity. The thermoclean interests me because it says its their best product for fat burning. I also have a coupon for a free bottle with first purchase was going to order the pituitary growth hormone for my free bottle and add that to my cycle. I don't know a lot about this stuff except for what one friend is telling me so looking for other opinions. If my planning is totally jacked up, don't hold back on me lol. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mojop79; 08-25-2018 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Adding information that will be helpful for better understanding of my question

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That's a lot of a'dex. If you aren't already, you need to base your dosages off of your sensitive E2 lab values.
    To lose fat, you need to expend more calories than you consume, so.you will either have to lower your food intake and increase your cardio. I know, it is easier said than done.
    Nothing wrong with trying the supplements you mentioned, but they aren't going to help much with what.youde trying to accomplish.
    Honestly, not to rain on your parade, but for your first cycle you should just run testosterone .
    Have you read the "Planning my First Cycle" sticky? It will help you if you haven't.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also, spend some time in the Diet and Nutrition forum if you need help with planning your diet.

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The 10ml bottle comes with 250mg/ml of both of those already so I didn't have a choice. I guess I should get some bloodwork done and follow your suggestio but I don't know how to go about finding a doctor I can go and be up front about needing those labs.

I've never used a forum before, another thing I'm knew at lol, so I will explore around for the threads you be mentioned and do some research there. You said those supps won't help much with what I'm trying to accomplish. My goals are fat loss, getting back into shape I was in when I was younger and to get gains in muscles and strength. What supps would suggest instead? Man you have replied to servers of my questions so far. Its much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojop79 View Post
    The 10ml bottle comes with 250mg/ml of both of those already so I didn't have a choice. I guess I should get some bloodwork done and follow your suggestio but I don't know how to go about finding a doctor I can go and be up front about needing those labs.

I've never used a forum before, another thing I'm knew at lol, so I will explore around for the threads you be mentioned and do some research there. You said those supps won't help much with what I'm trying to accomplish. My goals are fat loss, getting back into shape I was in when I was younger and to get gains in muscles and strength. What supps would suggest instead? Man you have replied to servers of my questions so far. Its much appreciated.
    Yeah, not a fan of blends really other than blends of the same base hormone. It makes it hard to drop a compound if you need to.
    For labwork, there are several online services you can use. One is privatemdlabs, just add .com behind it. There are others, so compare them for pricing and choose one that has a convenient location for you. Also, most offer a discount code, you just have to Google it and you may find one.

Re the first cycle thread : https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Mojop79 likes this.

Awesome I will check them out!

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I plan on using labcorp myself for labs since there's one relatively close to me, but I haven't checked out others to see if there's a more convenient one yet. There's not necessarily a need to go to a doctor if your goal is to just monitor your bloodwork.

When it comes to fat loss, I'm of the opinion that there's no supplement (besides appetite suppressants) that could help you much with that. That's all diet right there. Not even gear makes it easier to lose fat. Gear just makes it easier to keep more/all of your muscle while cutting fat. And some, like winstrol , basically just dehydrate you and make you look more cut, but as soon as you stop taking it, the results will be gone fairly quickly. IMO, winstrol is only for competing. Or maybe preparing for an epic beach trip or something haha

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    I plan on using labcorp myself for labs since there's one relatively close to me, but I haven't checked out others to see if there's a more convenient one yet. There's not necessarily a need to go to a doctor if your goal is to just monitor your bloodwork.

When it comes to fat loss, I'm of the opinion that there's no supplement (besides appetite suppressants) that could help you much with that. That's all diet right there. Not even gear makes it easier to lose fat. Gear just makes it easier to keep more/all of your muscle while cutting fat. And some, like winstrol, basically just dehydrate you and make you look more cut, but as soon as you stop taking it, the results will be gone fairly quickly. IMO, winstrol is only for competing. Or maybe preparing for an epic beach trip or something haha
    Thanks for the reply. I think we have a labcorp where I live so I will call them when I am on my next set of days off. I work in west Texas in the oilfield, so taking something that would dehydrate me would be really bad. Some really good info right there about the winn. I did find a gym that is 24 hrs in the small town I work near so that's going to help me to get the chance to work out frequently when I'm not at home on days off and I am going to find ways to eat better out here. I haven't had a chance to check out the diet and nutrition forum as suggested by almostgone, but will soon. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post

When it comes to fat loss, I'm of the opinion that there's no supplement (besides appetite suppressants) that could help you much with that. That's all diet right there. Not even gear makes it easier to lose fat. Gear just makes it easier to keep more/all of your muscle while cutting fat. And some, like winstrol, basically just dehydrate you and make you look more cut, but as soon as you stop taking it, the results will be gone fairly quickly. IMO, winstrol is only for competing. Or maybe preparing for an epic beach trip or something haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mojop79 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I think we have a labcorp where I live so I will call them when I am on my next set of days off. I work in west Texas in the oilfield, so taking something that would dehydrate me would be really bad. Some really good info right there about the winn. I did find a gym that is 24 hrs in the small town I work near so that's going to help me to get the chance to work out frequently when I'm not at home on days off and I am going to find ways to eat better out here. I haven't had a chance to check out the diet and nutrition forum as suggested by almostgone, but will soon. Thanks again.

You will probably have to go through a service like privatemdlabs, discounted labs, or one of those.
    We have a local LabCorp office, but they won't draw the labs without a written from a Dr. ; that's why I go through privatemdlabs, they write the order, email you the order, and then LabCorp draws it. I would have my Dr. write the order,. but there are times that I do not want her to see the results.

LabCorp isn't the only lab though. Some of the services use Quest Diagnostics, and there are others.

Maybe things are different from state to state, but here you have to have an order from a Dr. before they will draw the labs. You can't just walk in with a shopping list of tests and have them draw blood.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-26-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I live in the Midwest. I use LabsMD for the blood work order, and go to Quest Diagnostics for the draw. I get my results in about 4 business days.

Thread Information