Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 93 of 93
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols

  1. #81
    IPBodybuilding is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9
    I read all the posts on this forum but I am hesitant to try either of the examples since I am still fairly new to AAS. I was on TRT for a year and a half before I tried a blast phase for 11 weeks of 600mg test e weekly and started 50 mg anavar daily after week 3. I want to try this phase cycling so I can get the best result while maintaining as much of my gains and not feel like dogshit after coming off cycle, at least not until the 18 months is up. I've had experience with this stuff for almost 2 years now and am willing to try phase cycling. Is there a phase cycling protocol that a beginner can try?
    GearHeaded likes this.

  2. #82
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by IPBodybuilding View Post
    I read all the posts on this forum but I am hesitant to try either of the examples since I am still fairly new to AAS. I was on TRT for a year and a half before I tried a blast phase for 11 weeks of 600mg test e weekly and started 50 mg anavar daily after week 3. I want to try this phase cycling so I can get the best result while maintaining as much of my gains and not feel like dogshit after coming off cycle, at least not until the 18 months is up. I've had experience with this stuff for almost 2 years now and am willing to try phase cycling. Is there a phase cycling protocol that a beginner can try?
    You felt like shit because you took an oral for 8 weeks
    Although anavar is less toxic than other oral (apparently because it's breakdown is separated between the kidneys and liver, instead of just the liver. Unconfirmed though), it's still toxic.
    Phase cycling has nothing to do with keeping gains, that all has to do with what you do when your cycle ends (diet, training, pct, etc)
    Keep it simple, you will see the exact same results

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by IPBodybuilding View Post
    I've had experience with this stuff for almost 2 years now and am willing to try phase cycling. Is there a phase cycling protocol that a beginner can try?
    depends on your goals.. but heres a very basic example of phase cycling for a bulk

    Phase 1 - Estrogen phase (Retention phase -- goal here is to purposely retain water and increase blood volume)
    Weeks 1-5
    Test 750mg
    Deca 500mg
    Dbol 50mg per day
    NO AI

    Phase 2 - Anabolic phase (goal here is just tissue building, nothing more).. estrogen and androgens are on the low side.
    Weeks 6-10
    Test 250mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 600mg
    Var 50mg per day

    Phase 3 - Androgen phase (goal here is to use androgens to fill out muscle and new tissue being built)
    weeks 11-15
    Test 250mg
    EQ 600mg
    Tren 350mg
    Masteron 600mg


    Phase 4 - cruise and maintain (off all androgens to resensitize and reset health markers)
    weeks 16-21
    Test 125mg
    Primo 300mg
    HGH 4iu per day
    Insulin 20iu per day
    T4 75mcg per day
    Clen 40mcg per day


    ^ thats just a basic example .. things can be switched around. for example, sometimes for a dramatic growth phase I will combine an estrogen phase with an androgen phase. the combo of high androgens and high estrogens can put size on fairly quickly (whereas the above phase cycle is more of a slow steady approach).
    sometimes at the end, person dependent, we may have an anti estrogen phase, or an anti cortisol phase (or a combo of both).

    really goal and person dependent for setting up the phases and the compounds to be rotated in.. you also have to keep in mind the synergy between compounds and the distinct nature of each individual compound and what it does.. example, it would be silly to put Masteron into a stack with your estrogen or retention phase, because mast works as both an anti estrogen and anti retentive compound.

  4. #84
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    You felt like shit because you took an oral for 8 weeks
    Although anavar is less toxic than other oral (apparently because it's breakdown is separated between the kidneys and liver, instead of just the liver. Unconfirmed though), it's still toxic.
    Phase cycling has nothing to do with keeping gains, that all has to do with what you do when your cycle ends (diet, training, pct, etc)
    Keep it simple, you will see the exact same results

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    You really think taking anavar for 8 weeks is the cause? It may be but I have a very hard time believing that man.

    I just read a study about Anadrol . Guys were given 50mg/ or 100mg/ day and they measured all the usual Health markers specifically testing its ability to increase red blood cell count. This study was 12 weeks I believe. They reported that liver enzymes increased for both groups but literally the day after they stopped the drol their enzymes were in range again!!

    Maybe I can find it if someone’s interested
    GearHeaded likes this.

  5. #85
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    depends on your goals.. but heres a very basic example of phase cycling for a bulk

    Phase 1 - Estrogen phase (Retention phase -- goal here is to purposely retain water and increase blood volume)
    Weeks 1-5
    Test 750mg
    Deca 500mg
    Dbol 50mg per day
    NO AI

    Phase 2 - Anabolic phase (goal here is just tissue building, nothing more).. estrogen and androgens are on the low side.
    Weeks 6-10
    Test 250mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 600mg
    Var 50mg per day

    Phase 3 - Androgen phase (goal here is to use androgens to fill out muscle and new tissue being built)
    weeks 11-15
    Test 250mg
    EQ 600mg
    Tren 350mg
    Masteron 600mg


    Phase 4 - cruise and maintain (off all androgens to resensitize and reset health markers)
    weeks 16-21
    Test 125mg
    Primo 300mg
    HGH 4iu per day
    Insulin 20iu per day
    T4 75mcg per day
    Clen 40mcg per day


    ^ thats just a basic example .. things can be switched around. for example, sometimes for a dramatic growth phase I will combine an estrogen phase with an androgen phase. the combo of high androgens and high estrogens can put size on fairly quickly (whereas the above phase cycle is more of a slow steady approach).
    sometimes at the end, person dependent, we may have an anti estrogen phase, or an anti cortisol phase (or a combo of both).

    really goal and person dependent for setting up the phases and the compounds to be rotated in.. you also have to keep in mind the synergy between compounds and the distinct nature of each individual compound and what it does.. example, it would be silly to put Masteron into a stack with your estrogen or retention phase, because mast works as both an anti estrogen and anti retentive compound.

    GH, in the first phase ( i tried something of similar ) which is oriented to load estrogens to build a strong anabolic environment, i've noticed my abdominal disappear at all and there's an increasing of abdominal fat in low belly side and the hips; i do not seem a body-builder neither in this phase; yes, i'm full, but very opaque and full of water everywhere; is this a condition should i ( and everyone ) accept to build gains ?
    KrossOut and GearHeaded like this.

  6. #86
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    You really think taking anavar for 8 weeks is the cause? It may be but I have a very hard time believing that man.

    I just read a study about Anadrol . Guys were given 50mg/ or 100mg/ day and they measured all the usual Health markers specifically testing its ability to increase red blood cell count. This study was 12 weeks I believe. They reported that liver enzymes increased for both groups but literally the day after they stopped the drol their enzymes were in range again!!

    Maybe I can find it if someone’s interested
    No need, I believe you
    But I think it also depends on liver health, how long it had been since your last cycle, and a lot of other factors.
    I have a bad habbit of projecting my own experience on other people's situations. And in my experience, taking anavar for 8 weeks would make me feel like shit. But I have abused the fuck out of my liver in the past, soooo.......

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Slacker78 and Family_guy like this.

  7. #87
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    No need, I believe you
    But I think it also depends on liver health, how long it had been since your last cycle, and a lot of other factors.
    I have a bad habbit of projecting my own experience on other people's situations. And in my experience, taking anavar for 8 weeks would make me feel like shit. But I have abused the fuck out of my liver in the past, soooo.......

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I have took Dbol for 6 months 10-20mg/EOD as pre-pump before my training sessions; sometimes i take it to give me a little boost but in a discontinuos way; the same i did with Var. Of course it depends of dosages and time. My liver enzymes are slightly higher than normal, but just AST; but i think it's related to several factors, because it's not only liver-specific, like ALT for example.

  8. #88
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    No need, I believe you
    But I think it also depends on liver health, how long it had been since your last cycle, and a lot of other factors.
    I have a bad habbit of projecting my own experience on other people's situations. And in my experience, taking anavar for 8 weeks would make me feel like shit. But I have abused the fuck out of my liver in the past, soooo.......

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I feel ya. I think we all do that to some degree.
    I agree with you on there being many other factors also

  9. #89
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    GH, in the first phase ( i tried something of similar ) which is oriented to load estrogens to build a strong anabolic environment, i've noticed my abdominal disappear at all and there's an increasing of abdominal fat in low belly side and the hips; i do not seem a body-builder neither in this phase; yes, i'm full, but very opaque and full of water everywhere; is this a condition should i ( and everyone ) accept to build gains ?
    ok so water retention is going to be beneficial for growth and putting on size.. see my thread here-
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html

    BUT if your spilling over too much in an estrogen phase, like sounds like happened to you here, then one solution is to increase your androgen load. The androgen will help 'balance' out some of that water retention yet still allow your blood serum levels of estrogen to be elevated.
    so lets say your running 300mg of Ment per week for your estrogen base but your spilling over, you can add in like 400mg of Mast or 10mg a day of Halo to provide more androgen load to the cycle.
    the other thing you can do is run low dose Nolva. this will blunt some of the estrogenic fat accumulation and spill over while still allowing for elevated serum levels of E
    Family_guy and Slacker78 like this.

  10. #90
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I just read a study about Anadrol . Guys were given 50mg/ or 100mg/ day and they measured all the usual Health markers specifically testing its ability to increase red blood cell count. This study was 12 weeks I believe. They reported that liver enzymes increased for both groups but literally the day after they stopped the drol their enzymes were in range again!!

    Maybe I can find it if someone’s interested

    liver toxicity due to oral AAS usage is highly genetic... I think for a lot of people its actually quite over blown (supplement companies want you thinking your liver is in danger from AAS so they can keep selling you liver support sups).

    fact is , most negative steroid effects you read about in the profiles are genetic factors. Dbol causes gyno ,, ummm no, not for me. but for guys that are genetically pre disposed to gyno that negative side effect is a reality. Masteron causes hair loss , ummm no, not unless your genetically pre disposed to that. bad cholesterol , nope thats genetic too.
    same with liver toxicity.

    some guys run VAR (which is not that liver toxic) and end up with elevated enzymes ,, while at the same time Var is prescribed at low dose in the medical community to treat alcoholic liver disease. seems like a contradiction right. in some cases it can help heal the liver (VAR has regenerative properties to it) but to guys with genetically sensitive livers it can be a problem.


    so just keep that in mind when reading steroid profiles and the negative side effects. none of those side effects are a guarantee unless your genetically pre disposed to them (same goes with some of the positive attributes .. your not guaranteed to put on 20 pounds of muscle from 2 grams of gear, you could be a genetic non responder to AAS).
    Family_guy and Slacker78 like this.

  11. #91
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok so water retention is going to be beneficial for growth and putting on size.. see my thread here-
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html

    BUT if your spilling over too much in an estrogen phase, like sounds like happened to you here, then one solution is to increase your androgen load. The androgen will help 'balance' out some of that water retention yet still allow your blood serum levels of estrogen to be elevated.
    so lets say your running 300mg of Ment per week for your estrogen base but your spilling over, you can add in like 400mg of Mast or 10mg a day of Halo to provide more androgen load to the cycle.
    the other thing you can do is run low dose Nolva. this will blunt some of the estrogenic fat accumulation and spill over while still allowing for elevated serum levels of E
    Ok, very clearly. But Nolva ( tamoxifene ), has affinity with abdominal/hips estrogens receptors too ? It's often known tamoxifene holds major affinity with breast estrogens receptors...

  12. #92
    DuckTheViking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    depends on your goals.. but heres a very basic example of phase cycling for a bulk

    Phase 1 - Estrogen phase (Retention phase -- goal here is to purposely retain water and increase blood volume)
    Weeks 1-5
    Test 750mg
    Deca 500mg
    Dbol 50mg per day
    NO AI

    Phase 2 - Anabolic phase (goal here is just tissue building, nothing more).. estrogen and androgens are on the low side.
    Weeks 6-10
    Test 250mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 600mg
    Var 50mg per day

    Phase 3 - Androgen phase (goal here is to use androgens to fill out muscle and new tissue being built)
    weeks 11-15
    Test 250mg
    EQ 600mg
    Tren 350mg
    Masteron 600mg


    Phase 4 - cruise and maintain (off all androgens to resensitize and reset health markers)
    weeks 16-21
    Test 125mg
    Primo 300mg
    HGH 4iu per day
    Insulin 20iu per day
    T4 75mcg per day
    Clen 40mcg per day


    ^ thats just a basic example .. things can be switched around. for example, sometimes for a dramatic growth phase I will combine an estrogen phase with an androgen phase. the combo of high androgens and high estrogens can put size on fairly quickly (whereas the above phase cycle is more of a slow steady approach).
    sometimes at the end, person dependent, we may have an anti estrogen phase, or an anti cortisol phase (or a combo of both).

    really goal and person dependent for setting up the phases and the compounds to be rotated in.. you also have to keep in mind the synergy between compounds and the distinct nature of each individual compound and what it does.. example, it would be silly to put Masteron into a stack with your estrogen or retention phase, because mast works as both an anti estrogen and anti retentive compound.
    Very interesting protocol. Given that you're using eq and deca, are the other main compounds (test, tren, mast etc) also long esters?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  13. #93
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    Very interesting protocol. Given that you're using eq and deca, are the other main compounds (test, tren, mast etc) also long esters?
    no not necessarily at all . the idea of having to stack long esters with other long esters is total BS imo.. the fact is, especially with phase cycling and compound rotation protocols, its actually best to use short esters and long esters together (as well as orals when needed)
    Slacker78 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •