Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Only just wanna get bigger just a bit ..

GGTop is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Only just wanna get bigger just a bit ..

Hello All,

I have just introduced myself in the appropriate sub forum where I posted a fairly recent pic showing you what my physique looks like now: dried up, defined for an height of just 6' and a weight of 185lbs .. Diet is in checked as well

But now I'ld like to know from seasoned users what would be the best cycle and the less liver toxic one (as am only planning in looking into oral tabs) to get slightly bigger - by 10/15 pounds - and keeping that gain so basically:

10/15 pounds extra
    A cycle that will permit to keep my gains well after finishing
    Less toxic possible on liver
    + all the extra bits to take alongside it to protect me and enhance the drug

Appreciated in advance guys
    Have a fab weekend

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome aboard. Please provide your cycle history, is it going to be your first cycle?
    I hope you aren’t planning to do an oral only cycle, because it is definitely a bad idea.
    GGTop likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Hello All,

I have just introduced myself in the appropriate sub forum where I posted a fairly recent pic showing you what my physique looks like now: dried up, defined for an height of just 6' and a weight of 185lbs .. Diet is in checked as well

But now I'ld like to know from seasoned users what would be the best cycle and the less liver toxic one (as am only planning in looking into oral tabs) to get slightly bigger - by 10/15 pounds - and keeping that gain so basically:

10/15 pounds extra

That’s a lot of lean tissue, not a little bit. You’d likely need more than one injectable cycle to gain and keep that.

Your diet will dictate that. AAS are great but not the magic people often believe they are.

Ditch your plan for orals then although most aren’t as bad as people think as long as you use them for short bursts in sensible doses.

You can take some NAC to help the liver and a good quality diet will enhance the drug you choose.

Have a fab weekend
    In bold and read this

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
    charger69 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Given your demands, which i will not bother to adress, even if i should, only one candidate crosses my mind. Turinabol . Pretty safe and at least 10 pounds should not be impossible. Goolge has tons on info on "Tbol".
    Anavar is more for cutting and i think u will struggle to meet you weigthgainswishes with it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-07-2018 at 05:44 AM.
    GGTop likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello All,

10/15 pounds extra

Have a fab weekend
    For how long do you want the gains? An all oral cycle may get you what you want, but hit won’t last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cowboymike, Chrisp83TRT and GGTop like this.

Wow thank you guys

At The God Himself,
    Only cycle I did (and I know I will be getting laughed at from most of you lol ..) is Var but to me it was plenty enough as I am not seeking to bulk up like you guys, more like you know keeping it aesthetic and still super leaned out ..

At Back in Black,
    Thanks man am taking notes of this ..

At Norwegian Power,
    Yes Turinabol sounds appealing but is funny you mentioned Var 'cose am cycling it 2 or 3 x year 8 weeks max and always look super sharp most the year then ..

At charger69,
    Ideally throughout the year so now I understand is no gonna happen with orals so ok I got an idea on all this
    Cowboymike likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test prop along with anavar or tbol with properly maintained E2 will cause no bloating and much better than an oral only cycle.
    Run prop at 250mg a week at least, imho. No other compound will help with the bodily functions that test is responsible of. Orals are going to suppress your HPTA and kill your natural test production.
    GGTop likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    At Norwegian Power,
    Yes Turinabol sounds appealing but is funny you mentioned Var 'cose am cycling it 2 or 3 x year 8 weeks max and always look super sharp most the year then ..
    Sure, but VAR is obviously not helping you reach your goals as your wanting to put on 15 more pounds.

your probably naturally lean and a bit of a hard gainer . IMO, your not going to put on 15 pounds of quality size and keep it without putting on a little bit of bloat and estrogen in the process. I really don't know why so many guys around here are so concerned with a little bit of bloat and water retention, unless you all have photo shoots and guest posing every weekend. but if putting on size is your focus, the water and the estrogen are going to help.

I'd just stick with a moderately high dose of test to reach your goals. 600mg or so a week. yes you can stack this with VAR if your used to running Var to get a slight bit of synergy and lower SHBG in the process.

IF your looking at an oral only cycle , and not stress your liver. there are not many orals out there that will help you put on size without some liver stress in the process (Superdrol , Dianabol , M1t, Anadrol . . . all orals that will put on size, but will also stress your liver).
    Tbol is not a bad option for some clean keepable gains.
    Chrisp83TRT and GGTop like this.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    The thing about oral only cycles is that they'll shut down your test production while leaving you with no actual test, so you'll most likely feel like shit the whole time.

If you want a SUCCESSFUL cycle, where you feel halfway decent and have some hope of keeping some of it, it's my opinion that you're going to HAVE to inject something. Maybe you're afraid of needles? Idk, but for your purposes, I can think of ONE possibly acceptable option, since I've heard of people doing similar thing to this....

I'm not sure what orals can help you bulk without some liver stress (though based on this thread, it sounds like Tbol might be something to look into), but whatever you choose to take, you can try just running some HCG at 500iu/week.

HCG will basically keep your testicles working more or less the way they should, meaning they should produce ~a normal amount of test while on cycle. You do have to inject HCG, but supposedly it works just as well with a sub Q injection (in the fat) as well as intramuscular. And a sub Q injection should be a lot less scary/painful that IM. If your fear of needles is what's stopping you from cycling.

THAT BEING SAID!!!!.....if you're afraid to stick yourself with a needle, even a very small needle, AAS are not for you. Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying there's anything inherently WRONG with being scared of needles. We weren't exactly designed to be pin cushions. But it's something that comes with the territory. But that's all just assuming you want to do oral only because you don't like needles.

Just run a Test only cycle. The normal cycle is 12 weeks but you can quit anytime you reach your goal. If you gain 15 lbs in 10 weeks, quit your cycle and start PCT. You'll lose about 5lbs in PCT so you'll be at 10lbs net after PCT.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    GGTop likes this.

Olalalala guys you are all very good!! Thank You so much

At The God Himself,
    Very interesting ...

At GearHeaded,
    TBol mentioned there as well this is the "easiest" option but not the best I understand ...

At Arcann,
    Yes I am no crazy about needles but a thin small one is easy tho so I could def deal with this .. I think is also the fact that you just pop in something in the mouth alongside your multi vitamins and omegas that makes orals to me more appreciated but I know they are far from being any better than injectables ...

At ScotchGuard02,
    This is nice as well thank you man,

Really appreciated the input and under many different angles of seeing it so that makes it all the more interesting to me
    I guess am really happy with the feedbacks so thank you and I'll meditate over which one option is best then, have a fab week and keep lifting hard in that gym guys !!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    First off wrlcome glad to have you.

If you are capable of maintaining the gains indefinitely once off cycle.. then you can acheive those gains naturally without AAS.

If it takes a supplement to achieve then you will be as before once that supplement is removed.

I warn everyone I see thinking they are gonna cycle a couple of times and walk away a beast forever, it does not work like that.

I seriously question why anyone would cycle at all. AAS is for people wishing to step past their natural abilities. People that wish to use drugs to reach this kind of enhancement need to look at it like a marriage. You may or may not wind up on trt for the rest of your life. I sure dont mind sticking myself with a needle. Since you are seeking oral only route I am assuming you do.

My advice would be stay away unless you are ok with the risks and needles. I've no idea why people cycle. I did once upon a time until my test didn't return after PCT. Now I blast and cruise. I married AAS from the start. I just fucked about cycling I shoulda put a ring on it from the start with trt.

If I leave this bitch now she gets half my shit and I will be one miseable asshole until I take her back.

I am indeed weird though. I live for this.
    I just cant remember why I originally thought cycling was a good Idea. I wanted to get big and stay that way. I knew that would mean trt... Why oh why did I cycle?

This post was meant to make people think a little deeper before diving in.

A wise guy once said:

No one tests the depths of a river by jumping in with both feet.

I suppose dabbling would be wise so that you can decide if you body can withstand years of injections/cycles...
    Just remember it may not work out to where you have a choice.

Accept the terms before signing the contract.

Good luck on your journey

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

If you are capable of maintaining the gains indefinitely once off cycle.. then you can acheive those gains naturally without AAS.

If it takes a supplement to achieve then you will be as before once that supplement is removed.

I warn everyone I see thinking they are gonna cycle a couple of times and walk away a beast forever, it does not work like that.

I seriously question why anyone would cycle at all. AAS is for people wishing to step past their natural abilities. People that wish to use drugs to reach this kind of enhancement need to look at it like a marriage. You may or may not wind up on trt for the rest of your life. I sure dont mind sticking myself with a needle. Since you are seeking oral only route I am assuming you do.

My advice would be stay away unless you are ok with the risks and needles. I've no idea why people cycle. I did once upon a time until my test didn't return after PCT. Now I blast and cruise. I married AAS from the start. I just fucked about cycling I shoulda put a ring on it from the start with trt.

If I leave this bitch now she gets half my shit and I will be one miseable asshole until I take her back.

I just cant remember why I originally thought cycling was a good Idea. I wanted to get big and stay that way. I knew that would mean trt... Why oh why did I cycle?

A wise guy once said:

I suppose dabbling would be wise so that you can decide if you body can withstand years of injections/cycles...

For keeping gains, trt is obviously the better route, as well as overall sense of well-being. No hormonal roller coaster.

For me, and I'm sure most people who cycle, it's more about keeping your future options open. Maybe one day you'll wanna walk away from all that with some sort of natural test production still happening, and if you're okay with losing the gains overtime, then so be it. Or maybe you want to leave the option open for having kids one day. Personally I'm undecided on that. I know for a fact that I'd be fine either way, but I think it's best I at least keep the option viable just in case.

I personally have every intention of one day being on TRT, but JUST IN CASE, I'd rather cycle for now. That's just my rationale behind it, and I'm sure many others are in the same boat.
    Obs and GGTop like this.

At Obs,

What a brillant post Well thought and written and really it touched me Indeed there's a very thin line between finishing an oral cycle and wanting to jump into injectables ... I feel you mate, ... and Thank You again.

All the best
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    For keeping gains, trt is obviously the better route, as well as overall sense of well-being. No hormonal roller coaster.

For me, and I'm sure most people who cycle, it's more about keeping your future options open. Maybe one day you'll wanna walk away from all that with some sort of natural test production still happening, and if you're okay with losing the gains overtime, then so be it. Or maybe you want to leave the option open for having kids one day. Personally I'm undecided on that. I know for a fact that I'd be fine either way, but I think it's best I at least keep the option viable just in case.

I personally have every intention of one day being on TRT, but JUST IN CASE, I'd rather cycle for now. That's just my rationale behind it, and I'm sure many others are in the same boat.
    YesI forgot to mention the kids part. Usially spermatogenesis can be restarted even after years of AAS use but kust like cycling.... There is always that chance you will not be normal again.
    GGTop likes this.

Obs
    Also the biggest issue with AAS I have encountered is bigorexia. I mt my goals and passed them. Now I know I will never be big enough. This is a personality thing but it can cause serious strain on your personal life.

It van be balanced but... I really dont want to balance it sometimes. When yougetinto it with your lady and run off to the gym instead of the bar, you may have a balance issue
    Arcânn, Cowboymike and GGTop like this.

Hello guys

How is everyone ?! ..

Ok so I decided to go with Turinabol at 20mgs on 6 weeks alongside thistle (6 capsules per day = 3000mg) and then PCT 10 hrs after last TBol dosage: Tamoxifen at day 1 > 100mg ; following 10 days > 60mg ; following 10 days > 40mg

I know I know all of you gonna say "but where's the Test Prop ?!?!" .. well am not bothered as I dont have Gf right now and not planning on lol I read testosterone level will slowly build up back in the PCT phase so all is good

Hello guys

How is everyone ?! ..

Ok so I decided to go with Turinabol at 20mgs on 6 weeks alongside thistle (6 capsules per day = 3000mg) and then PCT 10 hrs after last TBol dosage: Tamoxifen at day 1 > 100mg ; following 10 days > 60mg ; following 10 days > 40mg

I know I know all of you gonna say "but where's the Test Prop ?!?!" .. well am not bothered as I dont have Gf right now and not planning on lol I read testosterone level will slowly build up back in the PCT phase so all is good
    just a couple points -

a 20mg dose of Turinabol is what my wife takes.. your not going to notice a lot of size with that low of a dose

also, Tbol is not estrogenic at all. it does not aromatize. it will however suppress your natty test levels to a degree. and being your not taking testosterone your natural test levels will begin to fall off and thus so will your estrogen levels. after 6 weeks you'll have very low test and estrogen levels. Tamoxifen only, as a pct, is not the best choice here. As its designed to blunt estrogen at receptor sites (and again your not going to have a whole lot of need to blunt estrogen from this cycle). Clomid would be a better choice for PCT (actually HCG on cycle up to the day of PCT and then Clomid would be ideal). HCG will simulate LH and keep the testes producing test, and Clomid will then actually help produce actual LH
    GGTop likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

A wise guy once said:

Well said
    GGTop likes this.

At GearHeaded,

Very nice man I will def adjust the dosage and add Clomid ..

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So why are you avoiding needles ?

I didn’t read much , but if you want to use any AAS and you are trying to avoid pinning , then dont waste your time.

Eat right and train hard , sleep well and take the right supps .... until you can man up and use needles. It doesn’t get much easier then that

GGTop likes this.

Hello guys

How is everyone ?! ..

I don’t understand why peoooe come here and want magic to happen and ask very knowledgeable people what they think and then. ... NOT listen.

If you aren’t going to add test to your “cycle” then DONT cycle. ..period .
    You are wasting your time.

Most orals unless taken throughout the year are going to make you big yes , but you will lose most of not all gains when coming off.
    That “15 pounds of mass” will come off before you can make your next protein shake.

If you aren’t going to pin the test put the AAS to rest .

GGTop likes this.

At Chrisp,

I am just not looking to get "that" big you see ? And pinning is a whole different ball game altogether, it takes time to inject properly and once you injected you will go on doing harder gear and I dont wanna get a taste of this 'cose as Obs pointed it out earlier it damages your body in many more ways than good .. so no never .. not for me

At Chrisp,

I am just not looking to get "that" big you see ? And pinning is a whole different ball game altogether, it takes time to inject properly and once you injected you will go on doing harder gear and I dont wanna get a taste of this 'cose as Obs pointed it out earlier it damages your body in many more ways than good .. so no never .. not for me
    The problem with this is that the orals ARE usually the "harder" gear, especially in terms of health. Especially the liver. Orals are the most destructive steroids there are. You are many times safer sticking to the injections. If you want "safe" cycles, your best bet is to just stick with low test, and maybe EQ or something.

Chrisp,

Is written on here that PCT does just that, it helps keeping your gains so am not bothered with injecting something else if I can get away with it ..

At Arcann,

Please read the previous posts, TBol is perfect for me. Am not looking into anything else really. I came here for help and I got the help I needed. Thank You.

Dude , you are very naive ....

I haven’t been I. This game that long but it’s common sense ....
    once you come off pct ,
    You will still lose whatever gains you got from an ORAL , hence why many come off and do TRT.

Orals are a lot more toxic then injectables .

Tbol gains will go once you go natural ... unless you are warrior in the gym , and guessing by your “I don’t want to get much bigger” comment ; you aren’t lol .

If you don’t want to get much bigger , then stick with hard work and a clean and beast diet.

You obviously don’t know enough and I can tell you haven’t done a lot of research to understand much of anything in the AAS lifestyle ....

Oh and obs didn’t say you will keep all
    Your gains going on pct...

He said to keep gains for the most part would be to jump on trt.

GGTop likes this.

Obs
    To clatify what I said, you will lose all gains and be wishing you had them back. You will either cycle again and do so the right way or you will continue to trash your ALT levels with orals.

My point is guys that think they can walk away and keep anything they couldn't have gotten naturally, are always wrong.

Its a marriage and this bitch won't let you walk away and keep everything you gained together or even close.

The point about how ignorant an oral ony cycle is has been made a dozen times. You made your decision and now you will pay with shrunken testes an improper pct and 6 months to restart natural production.

You think its hard training naturally wait until your T levels are on the floor for months. Hard becomes impossible.

To clatify what I said, you will lose all gains and be wishing you had them back. You will either cycle again and do so the right way or you will continue to trash your ALT levels with orals.

My point is guys that think they can walk away and keep anything they couldn't have gotten naturally, are always wrong.

Its a marriage and this bitch won't let you walk away and keep everything you gained together or even close.

The point about how ignorant an oral ony cycle is has been made a dozen times. You made your decision and now you will pay with shrunken testes an improper pct and 6 months to restart natural production.

You think its hard training naturally wait until your T levels are on the floor for months. Hard becomes impossible.
    THANK YOU !

I feel like a lot of these new guys getting into this Twist words to somehow tell themselves that whatever dysfunctional “cycle” they run is at all rational.

I have no idea why any male would run an only var “cycle”

When I ran dbol with test , I looked and felt like a fucking beast...
    moment I came off, I was left with a few pounds that were most likely water weight.

My honest opinion , anyone that won’t pin and want AAS gains are ******* Hahah ..

Last edited by almostgone; 10-10-2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Removed insulting language
    Capebuffalo, Obs and GGTop like this.

[/B] pinning is a whole different ball game altogether, it takes time to inject properly and once you injected you will go on doing harder gear and I dont wanna get a taste of this
    I just want to point out to the casual observers reading . in the world of bodybuilding and steroid use , the 'hardcore' drugs are generally all oral drugs (not injectible) . things that are 'harder drugs' are Halotestin , Superdorl, Anadrol , Methyl-tren , Methyl-test, Cheque drops , DNP .. all of these are oral. most the injectible steroids are not near as 'hardcore' or extreme
    Chrisp83TRT, Obs and GGTop like this.

And bro if you think taking milk thistle will be enough to sustain healthy liver levels , you are insane.

I didn’t drink or do any drugs while running any oral and eat beautiful while taking 3 different detoxification supps and my liver levels were high...

Now mind you , my levels before we’re very nice...

Have fun with your cycle

GGTop likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    THANK YOU !

I feel like a lot of these new guys getting into this Twist words to somehow tell themselves that whatever dysfunctional “cycle” they run is at all rational.

I have no idea why any male would run an only var “cycle”

When I ran dbol with test , I looked and felt like a fucking beast...
    moment I came off, I was left with a few pounds that were most likely water weight.

My honest opinion , anyone that won’t pin and want AAS gains are ******s Hahah ..

Ease up on the attitude, Chris. You can have your opinion, disagree and not resort to insulting people.
    GGTop likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It’s not that I’m trying to insult anyone...

I hate when people don’t use common sense and logic...

You want to keep gains and go about it with the least liver toxic way possible and yet he’s stating that people said to A B and C , when NO ONE said that.

It’s insulting to people that take their valuable time to help people with little knowledge and somehow try and tell them they don’t know what they are talking about.

I was once that person but I never argued with anyone on here or anywhere else when it came to advice , I listened 120% and did more research then I should of Haha.

I don’t like people on here I value and care about being misunderstood.

I’m not angry , I’m frustrated.

It’s like why come here if you aren’t going to actually listen?

GGTop likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    It’s not that I’m trying to insult anyone...

I hate when people don’t use common sense and logic...

You want to keep gains and go about it with the least liver toxic way possible and yet he’s stating that people said to A B and C , when NO ONE said that.

It’s insulting to people that take their valuable time to help people with little knowledge and somehow try and tell them they don’t know what they are talking about.

I was once that person but I never argued with anyone on here or anywhere else when it came to advice , I listened 120% and did more research then I should of Haha.

I don’t like people on here I value and care about being misunderstood.

I’m not angry , I’m frustrated.

It’s like why come here if you aren’t going to actually listen?

I understand what you're saying, but please remember we all started off somewhere. . Sometimes it takes a little while for people to adjust their preconceptions.
    We do appreciate that you're helping others!
    Obs, Capebuffalo and GGTop like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

All right so am gonna change the game of this thread (and bring a smile on unhappy angry Chris) and ask what would be a good decent start as an injectable keeping the contest of my initial desires, means before answering this please Chris be nice and read what my post initially asked for ..
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    All right so am gonna change the game of this thread (and bring a smile on unhappy angry Chris) and ask what would be a good decent start as an injectable keeping the contest of my initial desires, means before answering this please Chris be nice and read what my post initially asked for ..
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Read this, at a minimum of twice.

Also, the answer to your question, was already answered by Back in Black. Your nutrition determines goals, not steroids .

I got the impression from your post you are apprehensive when it comes to needles? If that is the case then you will need to determine whether or not you are willing to risk being on TRT. Even with a "safe" (loose term) cycle, proper PCT, you cannot control your genetics. This is why some people get away with murder and Cycle+PCT for years and have their hormones stay in mid/upper ranges whereas other people cycle once and get shafted for life. How big is the risk? Who knows.

Also, your goals are completely unrealistic, even if you had a bathtub of steroids you are not going to put on 15lbs of muscle in one cycle. Will the scale go up 15 lbs? If you are in a caloric surplus, absolutely. Is it going to be 15lbs of muscle? Never. It will be partially muscle, and fat and water retention.

After reading the thread I linked, at a minimum of twice, I would encourage you to post your current meal program. Steroids are useless without an optimized diet and will only leave you with an empty wallet and angry at yourself for wasting your own time. Also, I mean no offense but 6ft+ and under 200lbs in my opinion does not correlate to an "in check diet" based on your goals (as per your initial post in this thread). Unfortunately, due to many factors (mostly social media + broken education system) many people think they have an good diet but in reality it's only a step or two above conscious healthy eating.

Knowing how to manage micro/phytonutrients, understanding self carb tolerances, carb cycling, how your own body responds to IF, understanding different types of fat and how to manage them, amount of calories/carbs pre+postworkout, are just some examples of education required to be successful long term.
    Last edited by Windex; 10-10-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    GGTop likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

At Windex,

Def man and really thank you for the input,

I just finished doing a long reading and I have made up my mind on my 1st ever injectable cycle:

Trenbolone Acetate on a deficit calories and high Omegas

I will write more later as is late here but am feeling good about this so leave it to me until my next post before any more posting please, am not done writing here. Tired.

And Windex,

I will post my diet indeed. Thanks man

One more thing! I know I dd say I wanted being bigger but now thinking doing an all out cutting then bulking back still on Trend ? ... Or going Tren bulking up 1st ? Am already so so so lean I dont think I need the cutting choice, my mind is reeling so bear with me ....

Last thing now I am still on Clen and only on 5th day later today out of 2 weeks alongside dieting, ... ok am off
    I meant to say CLEN alongside Var at 50mg day (usually would dose it at 100mg but only got enough left for a good 3 weeks, doing 8 weeks cycling and been awfully stressful with exGf's wanting to go out, restaurants and the shits that comes along of pleasing someone) fawck never been so happy being single again !!! Am off !!!!
    Last edited by GGTop; 10-10-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Obs
    One more thing! I know I dd say I wanted being bigger but now thinking doing an all out cutting then bulking back still on Trend ? ... Or going Tren bulking up 1st ? Am already so so so lean I dont think I need the cutting choice, my mind is reeling so bear with me ....

Last thing now I am still on Clen and only on 5th day later today out of 2 weeks alongside dieting, ... ok am off
    I meant to say CLEN alongside Var at 50mg day (usually would dose it at 100mg but only got enough left for a good 3 weeks, doing 8 weeks cycling and been awfully stressful with exGf's wanting to go out, restaurants and the shits that comes along of pleasing someone) fawck never been so happy being single again !!! Am off !!!!
    You are cofused what you want.
    I can tell you though what you seek.

You wish to be a freak.
    You want children to cry when you are near and fear your presence because you look like the incredible hulk. You want panties to hit the floor at the presence of your stink.

You want to cycle 500mg of test with hcg and a proper pct and then repeat again with tbol added.

You will be big, horny, confident, and love it.

This is what you want.
    Not some cheap temp gauns of 10 lbs of water.
    GearHeaded and GGTop like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information