• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By McGregor

Thread: Dbol - half life and dosage?

McGregor is offline Associate Member

Dbol - half life and dosage?

What is dbol 's actual half life and what dosage are you personally running right now or would run?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    do you really want to know the "half life" or do you want to know the "active life" ?
    a lot of guys confuse the two. they think the 'half life' is how long a drug lasts.. but thats not what half life is. half life is essentially the point at which a drug is fully active in your system and 'half' ie, 50%, of it still remains. whereas the active life is how long a drug is in your system for and active.

anyhow. half life is about 4 hours. meaning that after 4 hours the drug has been fully active and about half of it remains. if your goal is to keep levels on the upper end and above 50% then you'll need to dose it every 4 hours or so then.
    note- keeping high blood levels of Dbol is not really necessary for it to be effective though.

I generally run 50mg.. if I'm not on Dbol as part of my cycle and just using it as a pre workout then I'll run 20mg.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-09-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    McGregor likes this.

So the active life is 8 hours right? If i ingest 10 mg of dbol , 4 hours later only 5 mg of dbol are active?
    Also what do you think about water based injections in muscle groups like biceps, triceps, delts to make them bigger due to scar tissue? I've heard that oil base injections might blunt some of the definition of the muscle even if you are lean if you keep injecting the same muscle group over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    So the active life is 8 hours right? If i ingest 10 mg of dbol, 4 hours later only 5 mg of dbol are active?
    in a mathmatical way this would seem to be true. in a biological way its more complicated then that (how we metabolize drugs).. but yeah its fairly safe to say that the active life of Dbol is about 6-8 hrs

Also what do you think about water based injections in muscle groups like biceps, triceps, delts to make them bigger due to scar tissue? I've heard that oil base injections might blunt some of the definition of the muscle even if you are lean if you keep injecting the same muscle group over and over.
    I'm a fan of using bases, suspensions and no ester compounds in muscle groups you want to bring up. example, test suspension injected in the outer bicep to help bring up your peak. BUT its NOT because of scar tissue build up (thats not a good thing). its because there is no ester attached to the compound , and thus there is no need for the enzyme that breaks down esterfied steroids into the blood stream . so theoretically the steroid can have an immediate and localize effect into the muscle it was injected in (again this is not the case with steroids that are attached to an ester because of the enzyme needed to break it down into the blood stream)

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do 30 a day spread out on a cycle ... gear knows his shit so take his word ...

Speaking of gear ... did you get my email brother ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    McGregor likes this.

I will give the water based injections a try on my delts.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can spread them out or take them all at the same time, with virtually the same results.
    McGregor likes this.

I can't decide which compound to stack testosterone enanthate with. I'm bulking right now and i'm not going to stop until i reach 100 kg (220 lbs). I'm scared of nandrolone because of the erectile dysfunction i might get. Trenbolone is going to ruin my sleep and it's going to cost a lot of money. At the end of the day i might buy more testosterone .

I can't decide which compound to stack testosterone enanthate with. I'm bulking right now and i'm not going to stop until i reach 100 kg (220 lbs). I'm scared of nandrolone because of the erectile dysfunction i might get. Trenbolone is going to ruin my sleep and it's going to cost a lot of money. At the end of the day i might buy more testosterone.
    well Tren is definitely not your answer. its really not the best bulker at all , in fact many guys run it thinking they will put on size and they end up losing weight. to bulk with Tren you really have to implement some more advanced protocols.

Deca is good. to avoid erectile issues just make sure you run something like Masteron with it (which blunts prolactin and is androgenic ) and of course test.
    test, deca, dbol is a proven bulking combo.

IF you PCT though and want to recover optimal natty testosterone levels then neither deca or tren are great options as they will severely shut you down and recovery is the hardest with those two compounds.
    McGregor likes this.

I've been thinking about 500 mg of test e and 600 mg of nandrolone decanoate + 50 mg of dbol every day but i might go with test e and dbol.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been thinking about 500 mg of test e and 600 mg of nandrolone decanoate + 50 mg of dbol every day but i might go with test e and dbol.
    I did a very similar cycle. Test/npp/dbol . It was probably my best cycle ever. Put on tons of size. Your doses sound pretty good.
    McGregor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I did a very similar cycle. Test/npp/dbol. It was probably my best cycle ever. Put on tons of size. Your doses sound pretty good.
    You look massive bro! What are your stats?

Blog Entries
    You look massive bro! What are your stats?
    Eh im just photogenic
    Im 5.5 190lbs 25 y/o
    During my npp run i went from about 183 to 197lbs. Which on my frame is alot. I hardened up during my most recent cycle but that npp/dbol gave me a really great base to harden up from. Also i pct’ed and recovered from the npp. But im sure that wont ability last forever lol.
    McGregor likes this.

You look absolutely massive! You have the width and thickness a lot of guys lack because they are scared of losing their deep abs. I saw this sarms guy who stays shredded year round, he blasts a bunch of gear but looks small. I think that I should bulk up just like you and worry about my abs later when I have the muscle size because I’m going to remain skinny little shit forever. Sorry for my long post but insomnia is not letting me sleep tonight.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries
    You look absolutely massive! You have the width and thickness a lot of guys lack because they are scared of losing their deep abs. I saw this sarms guy who stays shredded year round, he blasts a bunch of gear but looks small. I think that I should bulk up just like you and worry about my abs later when I have the muscle size because I’m going to remain skinny little shit forever. Sorry for my long post but insomnia is not letting me sleep tonight.
    Anyones first few years of cycling should be focused on bulking and putting on mass. You can always lean out later. Tons of rich food like whole milk, meats, whole eggs, oatmeal. I spent every cycle force feeding myself until recently when i finally wanted to clean up some fat that i accumulated. Fuck abs. I wanna be huge.
    Unless your genetically gifted and dont have a full time job, being huge AND shredded is very difficult. Those are the guys that deserve a medal. Im just a foodie who lifts like a maniac and has an affinity for performance enhancing drugs.

Moral of the story EAT MORE
    McGregor likes this.

I will eat a lot on my bulk. I can't drink whole milk because of the lactose but i'm eating yogurt which has the same nutrition. I'm also trying to consume extra carbs and calories through fruit juice (45 kcal per 100 ml). High calories, high carbs and i'm putting on weight like crazy. I've went from 165 lbs to 176 lbs in a week. My abs are starting to lose their definition but i'm not going to worry about them right now.
    I'm trying to bulk up to 220 lbs (100 kg) and i'm sitting at 176 lbs (80 kg) right now. I have two options (dry bulking stack) or (watery bulking stack). Which one do you prefer and why?
    Dry bulking stack - Trenbolone Enanthate (400-600 mg) + Testosterone Enanthate (200-300 mg)
    Watery bulking stack - Testosterone Enanthate (500-750 mg)
    I don't want the water retention but i might go with the high test if i have to. Thanks in advance for all the replies.

I'm trying to bulk up to 220 lbs (100 kg) and i'm sitting at 176 lbs (80 kg) right now. I have two options (dry bulking stack) or (watery bulking stack). Which one do you prefer and why?
    your going to put on quality size much more efficient with a 'watery' bulk.. water is the key to growth.
    read this
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html

Dry bulking stack - Trenbolone Enanthate (400-600 mg) + Testosterone Enanthate (200-300 mg)
    I do not recommend beginners try bulking with tren and low dose test. you may end up losing weight on a cycle like this (ie, dry bulking with tren). bulking with Tren is a more advanced protocol and theres a couple added things you need in order for it to work (for most guys)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-11-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    McGregor likes this.

Thanks sir! I will run high testosterone then and put on weight. I don't want to lose my abs but i need the size and i will bulk up to 220 lbs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks sir! I will run high testosterone then and put on weight. I don't want to lose my abs but i need the size and i will bulk up to 220 lbs.
    How tall are you? 165-220 is a huge jump
    McGregor likes this.

How tall are you? 165-220 is a huge jump
    I’m 6’0. I’m currently sitting at 175 lbs with visible abs (not deep but you can see them).

Blog Entries
    I’m 6’0. I’m currently sitting at 175 lbs with visible abs (not deep but you can see them).
    Ohh your tall. Keep us updated. If you can gain 45lbs during a single cycle and hang onto half of it, i bow down to you.
    McGregor likes this.

I hope that my appetite doesn’t fail me. My starting body weight was 125 when i first started lifting. I’ve always been the skinny guy and I hope that this will change soon.

A friend just gave me two bottles of Tren Ace to try. What should I expect from adding Tren to my testosterone blast?
    (He planned on running Tren but decided to run something more mild instead and sold me the bottles for quite a good price).

Blog Entries
    A friend just gave me two bottles of Tren Ace to try. What should I expect from adding Tren to my testosterone blast?
    (He planned on running Tren but decided to run something more mild instead and sold me the bottles for quite a good price).
    Tren is not a bulker for a beginner. Not knocking you, but most of us with only a few years of cycling are probably considered beginners compared to the really experienced guys on this board.

If you get tren involved, which i dont think you should, youll also need a DA on hand such as caber or prami. Tren can fuck with your prolactin levels.

What to expect?
    Mood swings
    Insomnia
    Night sweats
    Tren cough
    Hair loss

Tren is not for the fient of heart. Its a powerful compound for those looking to break through a platou after exhausting other options. Since you are a beginner why start taking insane shit now? Maybe dbol will be amazing for you and you wouldnt have even needed tren!
    GearHeaded likes this.

octaneforce has a good point .. what to expect from Tren , well believe it or not you may end up actually losing weight from using Tren (happens a lot with guys). bulking with Tren requires a bit more strategy then bulking with Test and Dbol . some guys can't use Tren at all for bulking

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Tren is not a bulker for a beginner. Not knocking you, but most of us with only a few years of cycling are probably considered beginners compared to the really experienced guys on this board.

If you get tren involved, which i dont think you should, youll also need a DA on hand such as caber or prami. Tren can fuck with your prolactin levels.

What to expect?
    Mood swings
    Insomnia
    Night sweats
    Tren cough
    Hair loss

Tren is not for the fient of heart. Its a powerful compound for those looking to break through a platou after exhausting other options. Since you are a beginner why start taking insane shit now? Maybe dbol will be amazing for you and you wouldnt have even needed tren!
    This is the issue I see all the time with, "tren is a powerful compound" newbies see it and think that powerful means they will gain more muscle and look bigger. In the meantime they will pound their AI, bitch about 3200 calories a day, and experience 500,000 placebo side effects from it.

Drives me nuts watching it.

Obs
    I shit 3200 calories twice a day, I dont even use AI, I have slight side effects of unconqurable horniness, but all the AAS sides I have endured compounded 10x arent as bad as one day with my ex wife.

Goddam kids are dumb

The Tren cough destroyed me yesterday lol. I’ve got less intense coughs from testosterone but this was insane. I might get knocked for this but Jason Blaha said that every time he used Tren he gained like 15 lbs out of nowhere without upping his calories. I’m just quoting him. When I ran that bunk Tren and asked him if I should be getting sides off 75 mg of Tren Ace ed he said that my product is definitely fake. I never got Tren cough, no insomnia, no sweats. I think that the guy knows a lot about that stuff and you might not like him and I understand.

Jason Blaha said that every time he used Tren he gained like 15 lbs out of nowhere .
    I believe it. Jason Blahha's fat dumb ass can gain 15 pounds out of no where. all he's gotta do is stare at a doughnut for 2 mins and pouff, theres 15 pounds of lard right there.
    If Jason knew what he was doing he'd of used Tren to shred 15 pounds
    Obs, Capebuffalo and McGregor like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I believe it. Jason Blahha's fat dumb ass can gain 15 pounds out of no where. all he's gotta do is stare at a doughnut for 2 mins and pouff, theres 15 pounds of lard right there.
    If Jason knew what he was doing he'd of used Tren to shred 15 pounds
    Attachment 174903

That was funny!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information