Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: AI on Low Test/High Tren

wizzy is offline Junior Member

AI on Low Test/High Tren

On a dosage of 30mg Test Prop EOD (105mg/week) and 75mg Tren Ace EOD (262mg/week) what would the recommended AI be? Would 0.25mg Arimidex E3D be sufficient or EOD?

A second question somewhat relevant to this section (maybe more so diet). From your personal experience cutting on tren, results better w/ low fat high carb? Read on another forum that higher carb is favoured for tren and how high do you keep your caloric intake?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your only running 100mg a week of test . you don't need to mess with any AI at all (Tren is not estrogenic). with that low of a dose of test an AI is just going to cause problems and hinder gains.

as for diet-
    Tren is going to help you shed fat and help put you in a calorie deficit because of its stimulatory effects on the nervous system. BUT its also 5x more androgenic then test, which means if you have ample carbs you can really load up on the muscle glycogen (its going to be your training programming thats going to determine if you need all that glycogen and carbs or not).
    but you can also easily run a modified keto diet while running Tren and do a re-feed once per week to load back up on the glycogen (and again, Tren helps with this loading . . Unless your in a deep calorie deficit).

its going to depend more on you as a person and how you respond to certain diets and what your training looks like that will determine if Tren will work better low carb or not

I've had clients that are on low dose Tren and running modified keto diets .. and I have clients cutting on high dose Tren with fairy high carbs.
    its really person dependent
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 12-18-2018 at 04:04 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If anything run some caber. If you have low estrogen your prolactin levels will explode!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    On a dosage of 30mg Test Prop EOD (105mg/week) and 75mg Tren Ace EOD (262mg/week) what would the recommended AI be? Would 0.25mg Arimidex E3D be sufficient or EOD?

A second question somewhat relevant to this section (maybe more so diet). From your personal experience cutting on tren, results better w/ low fat high carb? Read on another forum that higher carb is favoured for tren and how high do you keep your caloric intake?
    I run TRT at 150mg/wk of Test. AT 100mg/wk you're shutting down for barely any gains. What are your goals? I wouldn't worry about an AI, no need at that level.

As for diet when cutting on Tren? I've done several different "diets" over the years. I found that 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats seems to work well for me. That little extra carbs takes advantage of Tren's androgenic property and keeps me going hard during workouts. I add a little cardio three times a week and getting to 10% bf is pretty easy. I increase the cardio is I want to get down into the single digit bf.
    MuscleScience likes this.

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I run TRT at 150mg/wk of Test. AT 100mg/wk you're shutting down for barely any gains. What are your goals? I wouldn't worry about an AI, no need at that level.

As for diet when cutting on Tren? I've done several different "diets" over the years. I found that 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats seems to work well for me. That little extra carbs takes advantage of Tren's androgenic property and keeps me going hard during workouts. I add a little cardio three times a week and getting to 10% bf is pretty easy. I increase the cardio is I want to get down into the single digit bf.
    Hey, running TRT dosages of test to maintain libido and function using tren as the main compound and cutting/recomp is the goal
    Last edited by wizzy; 12-20-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Thread Information