Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree27Likes
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Narkissos
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By Windex
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 3 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By McGregor
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Trenbolone for bulking? (Educational purpose)

  1. #1
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151

    Trenbolone for bulking? (Educational purpose)

    A lot of people preach using testosterone , nandrolone and oxy for bulking. But what if you use a different stack of drugs, something like trenbolone , testosterone or boldenone . A drier stack vs wet stack. I know that you would put on more weight using the wet compounds but itís not always muscle. So what do you guys think on using trenbolone for bulking? And maybe using drier orals for short bursts?
    I always been wondering if results would be way different.

  2. #2
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    I’ve forgot that wet compounds will put on more muscle because of the elevated estrogen but what if you want to keep your bulk cleaner. I’ve read that trenbolone has the ability to burn fat if estrogen is lower (low test + tren ). What if you don’t want to deal with all the bloat and water retention.

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    well 'wet' compounds can help build more muscle ultimately then dry compounds because water helps indirectly build muscle and the networks to eventually hold more mass overall .
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html

    buy yes, you can 'grow' on dry compounds like Tren as well , its just not as easy or as fast (unless your a genetic hyper responder to Tren, then you can grow on it no problem).
    one reason why its hard to grow on Tren is because it is sooo damn androgenic (5x more then Test). and keep in mind that androgen activity in and of itself does not build size. in fact, too much androgen activity can cause you to lose weight by overly stimulating the CNS (on top of greatly effecting your ability to sleep which hinders gains even more), but this is why its great for cutting. it will all by itself put you in a calorie deficit and raise your TDEE. it will activate AR's in fat tissue.
    Tren is the number one best contest prep drug there is for a reason. it gets you full hard lean dry vascular and cut, and its anabolic enough to help you keep your size.

    its just not great at putting ON massive amounts of size. its better at recomping the size you already have and with enough calories, filling out your muscle and glycogen stores to give you the appearance of more muscle .

    if you want to truly bulk with it, its best stacked with wet compounds at higher amounts of estrogen to help counter the super high amounts of androgens that come from tren.


    there are ways to grow 'dry' though and use different AAS to do this. its just a more slow process and the overall size will not be as much as with 'wet' compounds.
    I'll give examples in another post

    but the idea that 'wet' compounds only give you water bloat and not actual muscle, is really over stated. wet does not mean bloat.. heck your muscle is made up of 78% water to begin with.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-10-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    Obs, Ephemeral, Family_guy and 1 others like this.

  4. #4
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    212
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well 'wet' compounds can help build more muscle ultimately then dry compounds because water helps indirectly build muscle and the networks to eventually hold more mass overall .
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html

    buy yes, you can 'grow' on dry compounds like Tren as well , its just not as easy or as fast (unless your a genetic hyper responder to Tren, then you can grow on it no problem).
    one reason why its hard to grow on Tren is because it is sooo damn androgenic (5x more then Test). and keep in mind that androgen activity in and of itself does not build size. in fact, too much androgen activity can cause you to lose weight by overly stimulating the CNS (on top of greatly effecting your ability to sleep which hinders gains even more), but this is why its great for cutting. it will all by itself put you in a calorie deficit and raise your TDEE. it will activate AR's in fat tissue.
    Tren is the number one best contest prep drug there is for a reason. it gets you full hard lean dry vascular and cut, and its anabolic enough to help you keep your size.

    its just not great at putting ON massive amounts of size. its better at recomping the size you already have and with enough calories, filling out your muscle and glycogen stores to give you the appearance of more muscle .

    if you want to truly bulk with it, its best stacked with wet compounds at higher amounts of estrogen to help counter the super high amounts of androgens that come from tren.


    there are ways to grow 'dry' though and use different AAS to do this. its just a more slow process and the overall size will not be as much as with 'wet' compounds.
    I'll give examples in another post

    but the idea that 'wet' compounds only give you water bloat and not actual muscle, is really over stated. wet does not mean bloat.. heck your muscle is made up of 78% water to begin with.
    Can you imagine tren ace and sdrol in the same mix? That would be fucking insane! Use that shit to treat muscle dystrophy..
    McGregor likes this.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    Ment and Tren is a great combo for growth. they have a lot of synergistic and off setting attributes that will definitely help you grow (but not a good combo for guys that are Estrogen or Prolactin sensitive or gyno prone)

    50mg Ment per day
    50mg Tren a per day
    50mg Test p per day

    very light cycle right there. train hard eat hard and just grow. nuttin fancy
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-10-2019 at 11:57 PM.
    McGregor likes this.

  6. #6
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    212
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Ment and Tren is a great stack for growth. they have a lot of synergistic and off setting attributes that will definitely help you grow (but not a good combo for guys that are Estrogen or Prolactin sensitive or gyno prone)
    How about the combo of SD and ment
    McGregor likes this.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    How about the combo of SD and ment
    both extremely anabolic . if you were in a max anabolic phase then it would be ideal (transitioning from say a max androgen phase to an anabolic phase at the end of say a 12 week run). of course the Ment wouldn't be ideal at the tail end of a cycle for guys that run PCT though as the Ment is just too estrogenic. Superdrol at the end of a cycle is definitely ideal though (as there is not E conversion)
    McGregor likes this.

  8. #8
    Narkissos's Avatar
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    20,739
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    A lot of people preach using testosterone , nandrolone and oxy for bulking. But what if you use a different stack of drugs, something like trenbolone , testosterone or boldenone . A drier stack vs wet stack. I know that you would put on more weight using the wet compounds but it’s not always muscle. So what do you guys think on using trenbolone for bulking? And maybe using drier orals for short bursts?
    I always been wondering if results would be way different.
    I'm a fan of it.
    The issue is, the dose and duration I'm a fan of isn't the safest... so I'd never suggest it.

    But, yes... Tren would be one of my go-tos.
    McGregor likes this.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

    Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    the thing about the Ment is that its a very strong Anabolic , yet its very very estrogenic. Where as most of your pure Anabolics (Var, Wiinstrol, Deca , Eq, Primo, Superdrol) are not estrogenic. so being Anabolic and strongly Estrogenic is unique to Ment.


    note- where as Tren is a very strong Androgenic , is Anabolic too , yet is NOT estrogenic
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-11-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    McGregor likes this.

  10. #10
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    So there is no sense in using trenbolone on a bulk if gaining a lot of muscle is the goal because estrogenic AAS are way more efficient and you don’t want to waste the fat burning properties of trenbolone because of elevated estrogen. This makes a lot of sense now. Thank god i’m not gyno prone. Imagine running trenbolone and superdrol on a recomp.

  11. #11
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    Also are there benefits in adding non aromatising AAS like Winstrol (Stanozolol ) on a high estrogen stack?

  12. #12
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,436
    Multiple experienced members told you in your thread a few weeks back that nutrition dictates goals first, then training, and compounds is the smallest factor.

    You were advised to also not cycle at 19, let alone be using harsh compounds like Tren at a young age.

    If you want to ignore the advice because you think you know everything at 19 that's your prerogative. Making a new thread a few weeks later isn't going to change the reality of your situation.
    GTtheGUY, McGregor and Ephemeral like this.
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  13. #13
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    just because OP is only 19 years old doesn't mean he can't go around starting threads and asking legitimately good questions about AAS.
    he might as well learn all he can for one day when he may cycle (without being called out for it by daddy).
    his thread did say for "educational purposes"
    McGregor, Family_guy and Ephemeral like this.

  14. #14
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,026
    I've bulked on both, separately and together. Test + Deca , Tren + Test & Tren, Deca & Test.

    I prefer Deca for bulking purely because tren makes me very acidic so i find it difficult to eat. Trial and error, but you can certainly gain muscle with which ever potion you choose!

    Wait a few years... (i cant talk i started at 20, but i wish i waited a few more years)
    McGregor likes this.

  15. #15
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    421
    I'm bulking with Sustanon and Tren Ace now.
    After exactly two weeks I'm about 11 lbs more, I do not have much water retention and I have the abs visible.
    Compared to the past classic Deca Dbol Test cycles I am noticing that the muscular districts are much more affected by growth (especially shoulders, back width, upper pectoral, arms), the muscle is more dense and less watery.
    I believe that growing with the Tren is certainly possible, but slower and more definitive than other bulking compounds.
    Only drawback is the poor appetite and a great effort to eat 350/400 grams of pasta and rice a day.
    Ephemeral, GearHeaded and McGregor like this.

  16. #16
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    I'm bulking with Sustanon and Tren Ace now.
    After exactly two weeks I'm about 11 lbs more, I do not have much water retention and I have the abs visible.
    Compared to the past classic Deca Dbol Test cycles I am noticing that the muscular districts are much more affected by growth (especially shoulders, back width, upper pectoral, arms), the muscle is more dense and less watery.
    I believe that growing with the Tren is certainly possible, but slower and more definitive than other bulking compounds.
    Only drawback is the poor appetite and a great effort to eat 350/400 grams of pasta and rice a day.
    what your experiencing is the super strong Androgenic effects of Tren to be able to load and partition a lot more nutrients into muscle cells , as long as carb consumption is high enough. your muscle get full and hard and dense. this is why Tren is a great contest prep drug. its gives you 'that look' , but this is also why Tren is a bit addictive and guys want to stay on it all the time.

    personally though, you don't get the above effect from a pure nandrolone , but you would overall grow more actual size in a years time with that then you would Tren. its just Tren has more visual effects due to the glycogen loading that occurs right away
    McGregor likes this.

  17. #17
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    I'm not going to use anything i'm just trying to learn more about steroids and using different stacks. I didn't make this thread to justify using steroids that's why i've put Educational purpose in the title. I can lie about my age and blast AAS but i prefer to be honest. I'm not rich to run proper Tren cycles lol.
    Ephemeral and Family_guy like this.

  18. #18
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    what your experiencing is the super strong Androgenic effects of Tren to be able to load and partition a lot more nutrients into muscle cells , as long as carb consumption is high enough. your muscle get full and hard and dense. this is why Tren is a great contest prep drug. its gives you 'that look' , but this is also why Tren is a bit addictive and guys want to stay on it all the time.

    personally though, you don't get the above effect from a pure nandrolone, but you would overall grow more actual size in a years time with that then you would Tren. its just Tren has more visual effects due to the glycogen loading that occurs right away
    Can you clean those clean full gains from tren off of it . Never used to tren before

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    McGregor likes this.

  19. #19
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Can you clean those clean full gains from tren off of it . Never used to tren before

    I'm assuming your asking if the tren gains are keepable ? no, not the gains I was speaking about. the visual changes that occur from the high androgenic effects of Tren are only there when your run the drug. again this is why Tren is the number one ran contest drug, and why its one of the most addicting drugs and guys want to run it all the time. it gives you a certain 'look'.

    note: thats not to say the anabolic aspects of tren and some of the tissue you may build while on tren over time are not keepable. I'm merely talking about the androgenic appearance effects from it
    McGregor likes this.

  20. #20
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    @GearHeaded is it true that estrogen blunts the fat burning properties of trenbolone ? We know that testosterone burns fat even on a bulk (the 20 week study where they compared 300 mg vs 600 mg). Shouldn't tren enhance the fat loss? Also the study didn't use any AI's and they didn't lift.

  21. #21
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,917
    Quote Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    @GearHeaded is it true that estrogen blunts the fat burning properties of trenbolone? We know that testosterone burns fat even on a bulk (the 20 week study where they compared 300 mg vs 600 mg). Shouldn't tren enhance the fat loss? Also the study didn't use any AI's and they didn't lift.
    no not that I'm aware of. in fact, estrogen itself has some fat burning properties too (this is a very complex topic, as estrogen also has some fat storing capability at estrogen receptor dense sites).

    but if your body is in a state of lipolysis (wither thats achieved through diet or drugs) and needs to use fat for fuel, then it will, period. estrogen is not going to blunt this metabolic requirement somehow.

    having said that . high levels of estrogen is not ideal for getting shredded and dry appearance like a stage ready bodybuilder.


    please note: when I use the word "wet" compounds or wet AAS, I don't always specifically mean estrogenic AAS. a compound can still be a bit 'wet' and not be very estrogenic
    McGregor likes this.

  22. #22
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    Looks like everyone should just pick their poison and keep things simple. If you don't want to retain a bunch of water go with the drier aas, if you don't mind the water go with the wet compounds. I've always wondered how do you control the water from using Oxymetholone.

  23. #23
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    what your experiencing is the super strong Androgenic effects of Tren to be able to load and partition a lot more nutrients into muscle cells , as long as carb consumption is high enough. your muscle get full and hard and dense. this is why Tren is a great contest prep drug. its gives you 'that look' , but this is also why Tren is a bit addictive and guys want to stay on it all the time.

    personally though, you don't get the above effect from a pure nandrolone, but you would overall grow more actual size in a years time with that then you would Tren. its just Tren has more visual effects due to the glycogen loading that occurs right away

    this is certainly true ... but in other posts you also wrote me that it can be very effective in growth if combined with elevated estrogens, right? So, in addition to the particular visual effect, it should also give good gains in lean tissue, right?
    On the other hand, if the compound is 5 times more anabolic (as well as more androgenic) than Test and Deca , consequently it should allow more effective muscle growth and anabolism than Test and Deca, or not?
    McGregor likes this.

  24. #24
    McGregor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151
    @GearHeaded which compounds do you think are the best for recomp sir? Also how do you feel on very high testosterone ?

  25. #25
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    843
    If you want to put on some good size with tren you need to eat a lot of food I’m talking 5-6k cals a day of CLEAN food if ur 240-250lb range. It’s simply not the best option for mass. Test, deca , dbol , anadrol . Best mass options. Tried and true. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •