Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: I Quit AAS.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member

I Quit AAS.

I’m not sure which section was the right one for this type of thread, so forgive me if this isn’t the right one.

I’m going to keep it short and sweet, most of you know me already, I’m 19 years old and have ran 3 cycles, I am currently on PCT recovering from the 3rd cycle, and I have come to the decision that I will not be running another cycle, ever again. I have realised looking at my blood work, with each cycle my testosterone levels are slowly going to shit, and at this rate I’ll be sterile by age 21. I figured it was just not worth all of this at all, and that I can build a fantastic physique naturally without the use of AAS.
    I just wanted to make this thread to apologise to everyone that warned me not to, and sorry for thinking I knew better, although I am recovering fine right now and it isn’t “too late” however I have caused some permanent damage to myself that is irreversible; so to any 18-24 year olds out there considering the use of gear, you will regret it, please don’t. Thanks for reading till the end and I hope this can change someone’s mind.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    No need to leave.
    Could be worse, you could have tried rec drugs etc.
    You know you brother. Do what you think is best.

Other warning... Dont have kids till 30

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Gonna play devil's advocate, if things are done in a logical way you would /should not be sterile at any age.

How could you possibly know you've caused "permanent damage" to yourself? (Hint, it's literally impossible to tell)
    Obs likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    I’m not sure which section was the right one for this type of thread, so forgive me if this isn’t the right one.

I’m going to keep it short and sweet, most of you know me already, I’m 19 years old and have ran 3 cycles, I am currently on PCT recovering from the 3rd cycle, and I have come to the decision that I will not be running another cycle, ever again. I have realised looking at my blood work, with each cycle my testosterone levels are slowly going to shit, and at this rate I’ll be sterile by age 21. I figured it was just not worth all of this at all, and that I can build a fantastic physique naturally without the use of AAS.
    I just wanted to make this thread to apologise to everyone that warned me not to, and sorry for thinking I knew better, although I am recovering fine right now and it isn’t “too late” however I have caused some permanent damage to myself that is irreversible; so to any 18-24 year olds out there considering the use of gear, you will regret it, please don’t. Thanks for reading till the end and I hope this can change someone’s mind.
    Apologize?...for what. Its your life. And nobody should get provocated as long as u dont bother their lifes.

But one more thing. Thaugths u may have as a 19 year old, usually changes every month.

Its smart of u to try to recover and stay off until 25.

But again..dont blame yourself for getting on others. Our job is to talk moral to guys like yourself. If u didnt exist, this forum would be boring.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Family_guy and CA_DXB_85 like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    didn't anyone ever teach you to "finish what you start" and "nobody likes a quitter" ..

I'm kidding. life is short, mistake or no mistakes , live and learn and press on and try to enjoy the process. don't stress it or over worry about a simple decision you made in trying to better your physique (in the big picture of life its a small thing)
    Obs, KennyJ and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Swollster is offline New Member
    Isn't it logical to think that if you follow a decent PCT that at the age of 19 you'd have a pretty decent chance of a full recovery of whatever may have been 'damaged'? 19 Isn't an age to be stressing out over shit like this. Most all of us have been in your shoes with one situation or the other so I wouldn't be too worried. You can stick around and use the knowledge from what you've experienced to better guide the new young ones that show up and want to get 'big and jacked' by next week.

Either way, good luck!
    All the best
    GearHeaded and fiddlesticks like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Well Vinny, I hate to be the one to say atodaso, but atodaso, fucking atodaso.

Attachment 175757

Quote Originally Posted by Swollster View Post
    Isn't it logical to think that if you follow a decent PCT that at the age of 19 you'd have a pretty decent chance of a full recovery of whatever may have been 'damaged'?
    the HPTA is pretty stout . even without PCT, the odds of recovery from 3 cycles is high .

Op said he only has 3 cycles under his belt and just finished number 3 and is on PCT right now .. yet he also said ""I have realised looking at my blood work, with each cycle my testosterone levels are slowly going to shit"" . BUT how does he really know this as again he only has the history of 2 previous cycles to look at his recovery blood work , and he is currently on PCT for just his 3rd cycle ,, so he doesn't even know what his recovery from this last cycle is even at at this point, so how can he say his natty test levels have gone to shit.
    if he had waited 6 months from now and checked his test levels and they were shit then, then his statement would have more validity.

I don't want to downplay the situation. but its just his statement makes it sound like he's had a long pattern of AAS cycles and has slowly seen his natty test levels go to shit, when this is clearly not the case (heck he just started AAS and is currently just in PCT from only his 3rd cycle . he does not even know yet where his natty test levels will end up.. they may be just fine).
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-14-2019 at 11:57 PM.
    CA_DXB_85, Razvan and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the HPTA is pretty stout . even without PCT, the odds of recovery from 3 cycles is high .

Op said he only has 3 cycles under his belt and just finished number 3 and is on PCT right now .. yet he also said ""I have realised looking at my blood work, with each cycle my testosterone levels are slowly going to shit"" . BUT how does he really know this as again he only has the history of 2 previous cycles to look at his recovery blood work , and he is currently on PCT for just his 3rd cycle ,, so he doesn't even know what his recovery from this last cycle is even at at this point, so how can he say his natty test levels have gone to shit.
    if he had waited 6 months from now and checked his test levels and they were shit then, then his statement would have more validity.

I don't want to downplay the situation. but its just his statement makes it sound like he's had a long pattern of AAS cycles and has slowly seen his natty test levels go to shit, when this is clearly not the case (heck he just started AAS and is currently just in PCT from only his 3rd cycle . he does not even know yet where his natty test levels will end up.. they may be just fine).
    Yeah, somehow in a year's time he's completed 3 cycles, PCT's stated off for 8 weeks and pulled bloods.

After pct, it takes some time before I'd even check again to get an idea.

When I did a pct, I ran bloods a year after pct, and came back to higher than precycle.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Blog Entries
    I have seen people have more test post-cycle than pre-cycle very often PCT or not.

To clarify, I have my blood reports which I pulled exactly 2 months AFTER completion of PCT, and the number is going down. Sure, after around 6 months it might slowly increase again, I hope so, so perhaps the damage I’ve done really isn’t that bad so I’m glad I’ve made this decision to stop, I do feel a lot better about myself. Gear really fucked with me mentally... I’m not gonna lie, emotions were all over the place 20x worse than a bitch on her period.

I was too young to make such a decision to start in the first place, I dunno how I possibly thought I would want to be on AAS for life

After the first cycle, blood reports came back to 776 ng/dL. (2 months after pct)

After the 2nd, 684 ng/dL (2 months after pct)

That’s where I drew the conclusion that with every cycle, the extent of recovery is lesser, maybe I’m wrong but whatever I still quit since it’s fucking with my head. I will pull bloods for this cycle 2 months after I’m done with PCT, I’m 2 weeks in right now. Thanks again all for the support
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I have seen people have more test post-cycle than pre-cycle very often PCT or not.
    I can only hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Swollster View Post
    Isn't it logical to think that if you follow a decent PCT that at the age of 19 you'd have a pretty decent chance of a full recovery of whatever may have been 'damaged'? 19 Isn't an age to be stressing out over shit like this. Most all of us have been in your shoes with one situation or the other so I wouldn't be too worried. You can stick around and use the knowledge from what you've experienced to better guide the new young ones that show up and want to get 'big and jacked' by next week.

Either way, good luck!
    All the best
    Yeah, I don’t doubt that I’ll recover, but I could have saved myself a lot of troubles and money if I hadn’t touched gear in the first place, but it’s not the end of the world here and I’m not stressing, but I do want to stress to other youngsters that they have no business touching gear, we’re simply too young to know what we really want in life
    ghettoboyd and Family_guy like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    To clarify, I have my blood reports which I pulled exactly 2 months AFTER completion of PCT, and the number is going down. Sure, after around 6 months it might slowly increase again, I hope so, so perhaps the damage I’ve done really isn’t that bad so I’m glad I’ve made this decision to stop, I do feel a lot better about myself. Gear really fucked with me mentally... I’m not gonna lie, emotions were all over the place 20x worse than a bitch on her period.

I was too young to make such a decision to start in the first place, I dunno how I possibly thought I would want to be on AAS for life

After the first cycle, blood reports came back to 776 ng/dL. (2 months after pct)

That’s where I drew the conclusion that with every cycle, the extent of recovery is lesser, maybe I’m wrong but whatever I still quit since it’s fucking with my head. I will pull bloods for this cycle 2 months after I’m done with PCT, I’m 2 weeks in right now. Thanks again all for the support
    Of course it's always your decision and you should do what you think is right, but don't expect your T levels to be exactly the same each and every time.
    Also, take into consideration there are other hormones involved besides your total T.
    Lastly, the time of day the labs are drawn affect your values.

Again, always do what you feel is right for you.
    KennyJ likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The close friend that I had drop dead on me last year was on roids from right around that age - the roids didn't do him under

Now - if u make it to 60, being juiced for over 4 decades might take a serious toll

Juice > Rec drugs all day

Just my opinion, you'll b fine
    Family_guy likes this.

I should add, I’ve noticed that cycling gear is kinda a waste of time, I seem to retain only about 50% of gains from each cycle, slowly diminishes after I come off, regardless of how much I eat and train. It’s one of those things where you either gotta fully commit and stay in the gear for life (blast+cruise) or just stay on 500mg test per week permanently, or just don’t touch gear at all, I think it’s a choice I’m too young to make, so I will stay away and I may reconsider when I’m 25, 6 years away, a lot will change.

I still have a lot of supplies left over, probs around $200 worth of AI and syringes needles extra PCT etc. I don’t trust myself so I’m gonna dispose of it all
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    Playing devil's advocate again but judging by your pic the reason you maintain nothing is diet. You shouldn't easily lose gains at that stage unless something is really messed up.

What kind of mental problems did doing gear give you? It probably wasn't the gear but rather society's hilariously unreal expectations of the male body.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-15-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    As I was saying in a previous thread - different substances do different things to different people
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Playing devil's advocate again but judging by your pic the reason you maintain nothing is diet. You shouldn't easily lose gains at that stage unless something is really messed up.

What kind of mental problems did doing gear give you? It probably wasn't the gear but rather society's hilariously unreal expectations of the male body.
    I was generally a lot angrier of a person than usual, little things setting me off that really usually wouldn’t bother me, my family have noticed it. I also get some phases of depression during PCT, as of now I’m feeling better than ever now that I’ve decided to quit, I’ve underestimated how fantastic of a physique is possible naturally; it will just take time.

I don’t lose all of my gains, but rather very slowly will find myself 5kg down over 3 months after a cycle, so pretty much about half. It’s not a surprise, how can you expect the body to maintain 100% of what was built using synthetic compounds, naturally? I like to think of it as easy come, easy go. So hence I’m done
    Family_guy likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Nobody leaves AAS, at least not without being in a bodybag. It’s fo life homie...
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 02-15-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Fuck I hate auto correct, it’s so fucking stupid
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

I have realised looking at my blood work, with each cycle my testosterone levels are slowly going to shit, and at this rate I’ll be sterile by age 21

so your Test levels dropped from high 700s to high 600s and this made you think you were on your way to being sterile for life by age 21 ?

just so you know, my test level was 160s and I conceived 5 children without issue.

again I'm not downplaying your situation. and you shouldn't have started in the first place and your making a fine decision to go natty until your late 20s. but I also don't believe in 'fear mongering' and leading other people to believe they are going to go infertile from a few AAS cycles or lose their natty test levels.

like I said, most guys recover just fine. and if your natty test levels were in the high 700s and 600s shortly after your cycle , then you recovered tremendously well yourself (your test levels did not go to shit at all and you were in no clear risk of going sterile)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-15-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    solaj and Family_guy like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nobody leaves AAS, at least not without being in a bodybag. It’s fo like homie...
    They all come back eventually..
    XnavyHMCS and MuscleScience like this.

Some of us feel like an apology is in order......

Seriously, every reason you stated why you are done, is the exact set if circumstances and reasons we told you to wait ..

Me and one other said "we'll see you back in a year begging to quit and looking for advice on how to fix yourself".

Your response to that was "fuck you guys"..

Do you remember all this?

I'm sorry guys, but he needs his nose rubbed in the shit he talked a bit before I become cordial and have any sympathy.
    KennyJ, Obs, JdFlex and 1 others like this.

so your Test levels dropped from high 700s to high 600s and this made you think you were on your way to being sterile for life by age 21 ?

just so you know, my test level was 160s and I conceived 5 children without issue.

again I'm not downplaying your situation. and you shouldn't have started in the first place and your making a fine decision to go natty until your late 20s. but I also don't believe in 'fear mongering' and leading other people to believe they are going to go infertile from a few AAS cycles or lose their natty test levels.

like I said, most guys recover just fine. and if your natty test levels were in the high 700s and 600s shortly after your cycle , then you recovered tremendously well yourself (your test levels did not go to shit at all and you were in no clear risk of going sterile)
    I mean, considering the fact I didn’t use HCG , it did seem like I was on my way to sterility. Even if not, Low T isn’t a whole lot of fun either, I guess I scared myself out of it but I’m glad either way, just isn’t worth it at this point.

Everyone reacts to gear differently on the other hand, so while you still had 5 kids on Low T, others may not be so lucky, and I don’t want to take that risk anymore

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I don’t doubt that I’ll recover, but I could have saved myself a lot of troubles and money if I hadn’t touched gear in the first place, but it’s not the end of the world here and I’m not stressing, but I do want to stress to other youngsters that they have no business touching gear, we’re simply too young to know what we really want in life
    Hey bro I’m glad you feel good about this decision and I support you brother! You may or maybe not have caused damage to your HPTA. But that’s irrelevant at this point because you’ve come to this decision and you feel good about it so more power to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Hey bro I’m glad you feel good about this decision and I support you brother! You may or maybe not have caused damage to your HPTA. But that’s irrelevant at this point because you’ve come to this decision and you feel good about it so more power to you!!
    Thanks man, means a lot
    Family_guy likes this.

I Quit AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Some of us feel like an apology is in order......

Seriously, every reason you stated why you are done, is the exact set if circumstances and reasons we told you to wait ..

Me and one other said "we'll see you back in a year begging to quit and looking for advice on how to fix yourself".

Your response to that was "fuck you guys"..

Do you remember all this?

I'm sorry guys, but he needs his nose rubbed in the shit he talked a bit before I become cordial and have any sympathy.
    Yeah man, you’re right, not much I can say, I was wrong and I am the idiot, you can either be happy for me that I’ve quit before causing serious damage, or you could be an asshole, it’s up to you but I fully admit that I was wrong and have learnt my lesson. Also, I’m not looking for any sympathy whatsoever, I’m simply being humble by admitting I fucked up.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

I accept your apology. Over the years, a lot of effort went into you. Responses to posts about acne, age, etc... Not only were you warned not too but you were advised how to if you didn't follow our advice. You listened to none of that. Fortunately, you are back, possibly having realized that your mistakes were your own, in spite of what we told you, and because of that you learned that other people care about you enough to welcome you.
    The reason I'll accept your apology is because I am doing so on behalf of all of the other little dumbasses out there that were reinforced by reading your nonsense and decided to do the same shit.
    I hope this isn't a passing phase for you and rather than take to heart the bad choices you made in this realm you can question and grow out of the same type of thinking which is inherent to you and that manifested here.
    Welcome and grow.
    Vinnie214 and KennyJ like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And, I disagree about the irrelevance of what brought you to this point. You are here becuase your body and mind are not developed enough for steroid usage.
    And, you are back because in all of the criticism you have recieved, you realize that this is a place where we encourage positivism and growth.
    Again, Welcome, I hope you stay around, at least until you hit thirty.
    Vinnie214, Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nobody leaves AAS, at least not without being in a bodybag. It’s fo life homie...
    I’m more than happy to reconsider when I’m 25+, when I’m old enough to make a rational life decision and also be a fully developed male, until then, I will be sticking around on the forum, the diet and training section will still be of good use to me. God it feels so good to be natty again
    Quester likes this.

I too accept your apology.
    I like you Vinny.

At 700 test levels you can do great things in the meantime while you wait.

also remember this just because you're 18 or 19 does not mean your test level is going to be dead smack at the top end of the cut-off range

Some people naturally produce less than maximum level of testosterone which is completely normal I function fine on 384 nanogram test level I lost a hundred 35 lb in less than a year I was benching twice my weight within a few months if your body is engineer to run on that test level genetically, then that is your max level

I know you might be freaking out about dropping 150 points from your baseline but don't worry after my first cycle when I did PCT a year later my test level was 100 points higher

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I hope you stay around, at least until you hit thirty.

Shit, what happens after 30? Did I miss something?
    Quester likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Yes.
    This
    Attachment 175777
    Chrisp83TRT, ShootingAcez and Obs like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

I guess the future is now for me.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I should add, I’ve noticed that cycling gear is kinda a waste of time, I seem to retain only about 50% of gains from each cycle, slowly diminishes after I come off, regardless of how much I eat and train. It’s one of those things where you either gotta fully commit and stay in the gear for life (blast+cruise) or just stay on 500mg test per week permanently, or just don’t touch gear at all, I think it’s a choice I’m too young to make, so I will stay away and I may reconsider when I’m 25, 6 years away, a lot will change.

I still have a lot of supplies left over, probs around $200 worth of AI and syringes needles extra PCT etc. I don’t trust myself so I’m gonna dispose of it all
    You're exactly right my dude. I'm sure you can get your natty levels close to what they were when you started. You just gotta stay off for a while and some hcg wouldn't hurt.

In the meantime you can send me the rest of your pins I'll make sure they go to good use
    ShootingAcez, Vinnie214 and solaj like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    ***I disagree with what I have highlighted here. I would bet that there is quite a large group of members here who started (first cycle) in their late teens, and while they perhaps experienced negative sides; they knew what they wanted from their training, etc...

I did my first cycle at 18 and then did cycles every year (sorry I can't exactly remember all of them, this comes with old age...) for many years. Back then, in the underground, nobody was doing blood work and the only treatment was Nolvodex... I went on to father a few children with no problems...

I understand that due to the implications it may have in the big picture, we cannot be seen on this page as condoning use of AAS by young adults, but I also believe that a lot of us were ready (more mentally than physically) to get on the gas when we did.

Just my uninformed 2 cents.
    ShootingAcez likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

That’s way past over the hill

MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    unfortunately test level decreases over time

i am age 32 and 3 years ago i had 30% more test - all natural levels

i dont know how can that be possible but yeah

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member

I respect your decision for sure. Wish you the best of luck!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As gear has stated , live and learn.
    Life is about choices and experiences...
    It's what makes us human.
    I actually recommend people go out and do things with a solid mindset knowing they wont let it take over.
    Growing wise comes from learning from mistakes and having a better understanding of the choices made.
    Could I go on about how you should of listened to like 8474743 guys saying no ? Yes ! Hah
    But glad you see now what everyone was saying.
    You are a perfect candidate for shedding light on guys that young wanting to run gear.
    Take the knowledge from your experience and help others so they don't rush Into it.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Vinnie214 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information