• 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Slacker78
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Slacker78

Thread: Female contest - Aldactone

Slacker78 is offline Member

Female contest - Aldactone

Hello guys, my girlfriend is preparing for a contest on 5 May. She would use Aldactone to getting a more dry look before the contest.

Do you have some good protocol ( dosages and timing ) can she use to getting a good results ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    There are much better options that are less dangerous.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...questions.html
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    There are much better options that are less dangerous.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...questions.html
    Ok thank you. But what is the best practice to use when using spironolactone to prepare for a contest ? How could i implement it at the best in the sodium/potassium discharge ?

Nobody seems to be able to advice some good tips it about ?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Nobody seems to be able to advice some good tips it about ?
    I think a good tip was, "there are better options"
    Chrisp83TRT and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I think a good tip was, "there are better options"
    Under health profile, for that matter, there are better options than AAS too...
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Slacker, is she doing figure or bikini?

Slacker, is she doing figure or bikini?
    Bikini, mate. I was wondering if it could be useful reduce sodium intake after previous load, when starting aldactone, or remove it at all and reduce progressively only the water till the day of contest. I think to use aldactone not more of 2-3 days at max, stopping it the day of contest...

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, I wouldn't limit her sodium intake until the last days before show and then I would reload sodium the day before show, without sodium she'll appear flat.
    Aldactone is a mild diuretic and for a female contestant I would go for a dose in between 25-75mgs a day, take it all at once in the morning. Of course you should watch out for your potassium and sodium levels despite aldactone being a mild diuretic. A week on aldactone will suffice imo.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Well, I wouldn't limit her sodium intake until the last days before show and then I would reload sodium the day before show, without sodium she'll appear flat.
    Aldactone is a mild diuretic and for a female contestant I would go for a dose in between 25-75mgs a day, take it all at once in the morning. Of course you should watch out for your potassium and sodium levels despite aldactone being a mild diuretic. A week on aldactone will suffice imo.
    Thank you TGH.

The show will be on 4 May. I'm going to do this protocol:

From Sunday ( April 29 ) evening begin to start sodium intake with 4-6 liters of waters until Wednesday ( 1° May ) at lunch; in the Wednesday evening start to remove sodium and reducing water, taking 25mg of aldactone after dinner. Continuing without sodium intake and reducing the water for Thursday and Friday, taking aldactone 25mg twice at day, with a total of 50mg/day. On Saturday, the water will be just at minimum to "refresh" the mouth and tongue and aldactone will be removed, so it will be administered just for 3 days.

I don't know if the day of the show (or the day before in the evening at dinner ) would be good, following this protocol, to eat something with a lot of sodium ( as chips or something similar ) to attempt a little of fullness. Any suggestions it about, will be appreciated.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you TGH.

The show will be on 4 May. I'm going to do this protocol:

From Sunday ( April 29 ) evening begin to start sodium intake with 4-6 liters of waters until Wednesday ( 1° May ) at lunch; in the Wednesday evening start to remove sodium and reducing water, taking 25mg of aldactone after dinner. Continuing without sodium intake and reducing the water for Thursday and Friday, taking aldactone 25mg twice at day, with a total of 50mg/day. On Saturday, the water will be just at minimum to "refresh" the mouth and tongue and aldactone will be removed, so it will be administered just for 3 days.

I don't know if the day of the show (or the day before in the evening at dinner ) would be good, following this protocol, to eat something with a lot of sodium ( as chips or something similar ) to attempt a little of fullness. Any suggestions it about, will be appreciated.
    As far as I know, people mostly take it all in the morning instead of splitting the dose. I am nowhere as knowledgeable as GearHeaded about this topic but I will try my best.
    In the day of the show, yes you can load sodium and also carbs. I have seen people eating donuts before the show for the muscle fullness, and it works. Your protocol seems pretty fine to me, cutting sodium in the contest week and reloading it in the last days. I would stop taking aldactone or lower the dosage when you start loading sodium in the last few days, using too much will deplete her muscles I believe. And also like I said, aldactone is a mild diuretic and I've seen people combining it with lasix (furosemide) or hydrochlorothiazide. Aldactone is a potassium sparing agent so its a safe option. You may need to readjust your dosage or combine another drug depending on how her body reacts to diuretics in the last run. So, if you don't find it enough it would be great to have one of the mentioned diuretics on hand, just in case.

And I wish best of luck to you and your girlfriend!
    Last edited by The God Himself; 04-25-2019 at 02:39 AM.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    As far as I know, people mostly take it all in the morning instead of splitting the dose. I am nowhere as knowledgeable as GearHeaded about this topic but I will try my best.
    In the day of the show, yes you can load sodium and also carbs. I have seen people eating donuts before the show for the muscle fullness, and it works. Your protocol seems pretty fine to me, cutting sodium in the contest week and reloading it in the last days. I would stop taking aldactone or lower the dosage when you start loading sodium in the last few days, using too much will deplete her muscles I believe. And also like I said, aldactone is a mild diuretic and I've seen people combining it with lasix (furosemide) or hydrochlorothiazide. Aldactone is a potassium sparing agent so its a safe option. You may need to readjust your dosage or combine another drug depending on how her body reacts to diuretics in the last run. So, if you don't find it enough it would be great to have one of the mentioned diuretics on hand, just in case.

And I wish best of luck to you and your girlfriend!
    Yes TGH, thank you so much for your time and greeting. My purpose is to load sodium and water in the first days the week of show, to full muscles and skin of water; after, when i introduce aldactone and remove the sodium and reducing progressively water in the last days, to remove quickly the excess of water ( and sodium ) and moving it in the intracellular compartment due to potassium retention ( i would assume a little of magnesium supplement for potassium retention optimization ); the sodium intake of last day or show day, is just a final touch to compensate eventual excessive fluids depletion. Oh yes, it would be interesting what think GearHeaded it about. I'm sure this protocol is just a theorical draft and could be optimized by an experienced user.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 04-25-2019 at 03:00 AM.
    The God Himself likes this.

Why even bother messing with sodium? Aldosterone increases in the body only when you mess with sodium. Also messing with sodium causes imbalances in potassium, which can furthur increase aldosterone which is what makes you hold water. Sure, taking aldactone can eliminate the increase of aldosterone, but why even piss with that stuff to begin with?

Lower sodium can also decrease blood pressure which can make it tough to get a "pump" prior to going on stage. Yes bikini girls do get a pump prior to jumping on stage also. Without proper blood pressure/sodium you will end up looking flat.

This is the exact reason why most people look better the day after their show (who the f wants to look better the DAY AFTER???)

My suggestion would be to not run any drug to help you. There is better methods than aldactone, but there are even better methods by not manipulating sodium. I could continue on an on about why this will have even more negative effects. iI's just too difficult to properly monitor.

There is better methods than aldactone, but there are even better methods by not manipulating sodium.
    So, Sodium/Potassium manipulation, which is a practice used for decades, is all a senseless practice and not producing any advantages in any sense ?

So, Sodium/Potassium manipulation, which is a practice used for decades, is all a senseless practice and not producing any advantages in any sense ?
    Just because it's practiced for decades doesn't mean it's going to alway be best, nor does it mean it's senseless. It does have a purpose and a place.

The industry is changing, rapidly. New practices and advances are being discovered. Do some research on it, you'll be surprised. I'm not taking away from what you want to do, I'm trying to enlighten you there is better and safer methods.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Just because it's practiced for decades doesn't mean it's going to alway be best, nor does it mean it's senseless. It does have a purpose and a place.

The industry is changing, rapidly. New practices and advances are being discovered. Do some research on it, you'll be surprised. I'm not taking away from what you want to do, I'm trying to enlighten you there is better and safer methods.
    Ok. If you want, it could be useful show me some good directions where i could do a deep inspecting and learning some new stuff.

Ok. If you want, it could be useful show me some good directions where i could do a deep inspecting and learning some new stuff.
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/content...er-sodium.html
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thank you so much, Kyle !
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Thread Information