Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By JohnnyBreeze
  • 2 Post By Dgs59

Thread: possible gyno? paranoid?

Marcos1997 is offline New Member

Exclamation possible gyno? paranoid?

alright so quick stats before I start, i started my cycle a week and a half ago, im doing 600mg test E per week and 40mg anavar a day. im 5'10 180lbs with some slight fat around midsection. i did not start taking arimidex (0.5mg eod) until 5 days after my first injection as i didn't have it on hand. for the last 2 days ive become increasingly paranoid about my nipples, i feel like they might be getting itchy so i upped the frequency to 0.5mg ED. they dont hurt and i dont really feel any bumps.Any suggestions here? is this normal? should i keep doing 0.5mg ED? I plan on getting blood work done this week.

1: you're paranoid
    2: you really should've been more knowledgeable about steroids before you started cycling
    3: itchy nipples is not gyno. itchy nipples are caused by a fluctuation in hormone levels
    4: at most i would take 0.25mg of arimidex EOD. many will tell you not to take any at all.
    5: gyno is lumps behind the nipple
    6: nolva can prevent gyno with less side effects than arimidex

I’ve done my research but one thing is reading about it and it’s another thing experiencing it first hand. When it comes to gyno I get pretty paranoid which is why I brought it up. I rather get some feedback from the community than just blast myself with more AI. Thank you for the response btw, it’s very much appreciated!

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    Here's a link to a detailed description of how my gyno started and progressed. Go down to reply #10. Hope it helps. BTW, most people will tell you to go with Nolvadex and/or Raloxifene before an AI. The information about preventing gyno was not as comprehensive back when I got it as it is now. Listen to what these guys tell you. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7494598
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 02-10-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    Dgs59, Marcos1997 and Gallowmere like this.

Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos1997 View Post
    I’ve done my research but one thing is reading about it and it’s another thing experiencing it first hand. When it comes to gyno I get pretty paranoid which is why I brought it up. I rather get some feedback from the community than just blast myself with more AI. Thank you for the response btw, it’s very much appreciated!
    @deadlifing dog put it perfectly...

you are not going to grow boobs over night.... Itchy or hard nipples are not gyno.... You blast yourself with AI and you will crash you estrogen and will be miserable on cycle (that's not what you want)

STOP thinking about it too much
    STOP touching them all the time
    STOP looking into mirror trying to find out symptom

It's a lump under the nipple and if you have it you will clearly feel it... You didn't post photos but what you said you are far away from any kind of gyno

Again, you will not get up in the morning and have boobs, it's a constant process which takes time and only happens by ignoring it for long.

AI, will crash the shit out of you, stay away I would say, but if you are mentally fucked paranoid then add .25mg EOD as dog said but try the best to avoid... Put nolva 10mg per day for sure, it won't cause any harm
    Marcos1997 and KINGKONG like this.

possible gyno? paranoid?-c6d32751-f81e-4cda-894e-9d69368597af_1_201_a.jpeg
    possible gyno? paranoid?-c9729c98-9496-40e1-a20c-c97d6c8e3d46_1_201_a.jpeg
    possible gyno? paranoid?-7128fbd4-7fa0-43ad-acaa-2d974232d1be_1_201_a.jpg
    some pictures so you get an idea.
    Last edited by Marcos1997; 02-11-2020 at 12:05 AM.

Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    @deadlifing dog put it perfectly...

you are not going to grow boobs over night.... Itchy or hard nipples are not gyno.... You blast yourself with AI and you will crash you estrogen and will be miserable on cycle (that's not what you want)

STOP thinking about it too much
    STOP touching them all the time
    STOP looking into mirror trying to find out symptom

It's a lump under the nipple and if you have it you will clearly feel it... You didn't post photos but what you said you are far away from any kind of gyno

Again, you will not get up in the morning and have boobs, it's a constant process which takes time and only happens by ignoring it for long.

AI, will crash the shit out of you, stay away I would say, but if you are mentally fucked paranoid then add .25mg EOD as dog said but try the best to avoid... Put nolva 10mg per day for sure, it won't cause any harm
    Totally agree with you bro

moetorious is online now Junior Member
    Nope no sign of gyno, your getting itchy nipples due to fluctuating hormones, its all in your head, you probably dont need AI, I would drop the AI and keep nolva in hand, do blood work at 6 week time and if your estro is through the roof only then add AI if you like, but at those dosage you probably wont need them.

Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos1997 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6D32751-F81E-4CDA-894E-9D69368597AF_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	682.8 KB 
ID:	178181

Name:	C9729C98-9496-40E1-A20C-C97D6C8E3D46_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	685.3 KB 
ID:	178182

Name:	7128FBD4-7FA0-43AD-ACAA-2D974232D1BE_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	940.2 KB 
ID:	178183
    some pictures so you get an idea.
    Thats not gyno ..... I will let more experience users to confirm that

The attached is my chest few months ago,

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7480911

I had more hard nipples then you, it was not gyno, my nipples are gone back to normal when my body got used to high test levels..
    Last edited by Dgs59; 02-11-2020 at 06:30 AM.

This picture is 20 years old and a year after I stopped cycling. It's one of the very few I took until my surgery. I had two very tight "wife beaters" on underneath my shirt like a transgender trying to strap her boobs down. Imagine what they looked like with my shirts off. I was still pretty lean, so those pointies are all breast tissue.

possible gyno? paranoid?-img_4753.jpg

< <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Blog Entries
    I just got mine out - fun stuff

Anyways, u look just fine

Gyno = hard lump right under nipple(like a bean or a pea)

Stop the itchy nipple bs < it don't mean shit(as far as real gyno growth goes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    This picture is 20 years old and a year after I stopped cycling. It's one of the very few I took until my surgery. I had two very tight "wife beaters" on underneath my shirt like a transgender trying to strap her boobs down. Imagine what they looked like with my shirts off. I was still pretty lean, so those pointies are all breast tissue.

Name:	IMG_4753.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	749.4 KB 
ID:	178203

Daum! Them are some nice changos - I couldn't let mine get any worse

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Daum! Them are some nice changos - I couldn't let mine get any worse
    They got that big really quickly. If I remember right it was about 3, maybe 4 after I felt the first lump. It was from the tren . I made from Finaplix tablets. Nobody was selling it back then, lol. The most awesome thing is that I went through all that trouble to use tren. and avoid testosterone because I was scared of getting gyno. If there were resources with the information like this board has back then, I wouldn't have gotten it.

Blog Entries
    ^ wow

Same here, mine started with tren - no fina tren, it was tren enan

When I stopped my dex, they just flourished

Thread Information