Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Hughinn

Thread: Dosage recommendations for Anavar, test, and MK677

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Dosage recommendations for Anavar, test, and MK677

Can you help me with hypertrophy, dosages, and cycle length for what I've got? looking for recommendations.

Currently
    doing a 3 day split twice a week with one day off
    I'm 37
    15% body fat

I've got Testosterone , Anavar , MK677, and Exemestane. I've read that 6 weeks is the max recommendation for MK677 and the hepatoxicity of Anavar concerns me a bit, so 6 weeks sound fine to me. I'm fine Anavar not being the best bulking agent. I'm interested in the properties that make it fit well into a stack-nitrogen retention being one of them.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    Can you help me with hypertrophy, dosages, and cycle length for what I've got? looking for recommendations.

Currently
    I'm 37
    15% body fat

I've got Testosterone, Anavar, MK677, and Exemestane. I've read that 6 weeks is the max recommendation for MK677 and the hepatoxicity of Anavar concerns me a bit, so 6 weeks sound fine to me. I'm fine Anavar not being the best bulking agent. I'm interested in the properties that make it fit well into a stack-nitrogen retention being one of them.
    I've never used anavar . But I have used mk677 and in my opinion cjc 1295 and imaporlen works just as good, you can cycle it much longer, and has very mild side effects compared to MK.

I agree with your ideal cycle length for MK at a bit over a month I'm constantly sore and stiff in some muscle groups. I think 6 to 8 weeks is as far I could stand it.

As far as hypertrophy, I wouldn't be to concerned with it unless you're wanting to gain lean mass. And since you said you're not, I'd just make sure the diet was clean and concentrate on tuning in the 3 day split.

How are you breaking it up? My personal favorite on a 3 day split is chest, shoulders and triceps on day 1. Back , biceps and arms day 2. Lower body, core and abs day 3.

But I also don't try for single digits of body fat either. It makes me feel lethargic.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-01-2021 at 06:41 PM.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I thought mk677 should be ran for atleast a couple months.

Anavar is bad for your liver at high doses, what dose do plan on running? 20mgs can be run for a long time possibly indefinitely.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Currently
    I'm 37
    15% body fat

I've got Testosterone, Anavar, MK677, and Exemestane. I've read that 6 weeks is the max recommendation for MK677 and the hepatoxicity of Anavar concerns me a bit, so 6 weeks sound fine to me. I'm fine Anavar not being the best bulking agent. I'm interested in the properties that make it fit well into a stack-nitrogen retention being one of them.
    12-14 weeks
    Test 500mg/wk
    Var last 8-weeks at 40mg/day
    MK677 25mg/day for as long as you like it

About an infinite number of theories on what is the best hypertrophy training but one common denominator among them all is adherence.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I've never used anavar . But I have used mk677 and in my opinion cjc 1295 and imaporlen works just as good, you can cycle it much longer, and has very mild side effects compared to MK.

I agree with your ideal cycle length for MK at a bit over a month I'm constantly sore and stiff in some muscle groups. I think 6 to 8 weeks is as far I could stand it.

As far as hypertrophy, I wouldn't be to concerned with it unless you're wanting to gain lean mass. And since you said you're not, I'd just make sure the diet was clean and concentrate on tuning in the 3 day split.

How are you breaking it up? My personal favorite on a 3 day split is chest, shoulders and triceps on day 1. Back , biceps and arms day 2. Lower body, core and abs day 3.

But I also don't try for single digits of body fat either. It makes me feel lethargic.
    i changed my goal today because my macro distribution was making me feel sluggish, tired, and had no appetite. decided to do something about it. i felt like it was affecting recovery and performance in the gym.

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...ean-gainz.html

heres my split

day 1: upper back, shoulders, abs, lats, and biceps. total: 5
    day 2: quads, hams, glutes, calves, forearms, lower back total: 6
    day 3: chest and triceps total: 2
    day 4: rest

i'm thinking about moving biceps to day 3, but haven't come to a decision. i think i might stick with what i'm doing now

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    12-14 weeks
    Test 500mg/wk
    Var last 8-weeks at 40mg/day
    MK677 25mg/day for as long as you like it

About an infinite number of theories on what is the best hypertrophy training but one common denominator among them all is adherence.
    got it, T! thanks much! 20mg for a long time doesn't sound bad either!
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 06-10-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    i changed my goal today because my macro distribution was making me feel sluggish, tired, and had no appetite. decided to do something about it. i felt like it was affecting recovery and performance in the gym.

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...ean-gainz.html

heres my split

day 1: upper back, shoulders, abs, lats, and biceps. total: 5
    day 2: quads, hams, glutes, calves, forearms, lower back total: 6
    day 3: chest and triceps total: 2
    day 4: rest

i'm thinking about moving biceps to day 3, but haven't come to a decision. i think i might stick with what i'm doing now

got it, T! thanks much! 20mg for a long time doesn't sound bad either!
    I'd move the chest and triceps to day one personally.

I've got better results also doing abs, lower body on the same day. Because squatting and deadlifts with sore abs really sucks.

You could do a chest, triceps, shoulders and forearm day. Since you can't work your chest and shoulders without triceps and vice versa.

Then an upper back, biceps and lats day. Since you can't work your back or lats without your biceps. And vice versa.

Then a torso, abs and lower body day. Because lower body workouts hit your lower back and abs anyway.

For me that keeps the workout more targeted and intense. Because I keep to general muscle groups on that day. It'll give you better pumps and more intense work on the muscle groups to bunch it up that way.

Start with heavy compound movements, then once exhausted, go to isolation work on the smaller supporting muscles. Like for example lats, upper back first ( I prefer bent over rows and pullups) Then go ahead and isolate biceps after the heavy compound work on that muscle group where the bicep had a supporting role.

Try it for a day and you'll see what I mean.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-10-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Blog Entries
    ok, i'll make a change up version to keep it fresh. i guess i'll blog my progress.

https://forums.steroid.com/entry.php...age=4#comments
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 06-11-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Thread Information