Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Cannot longer produce sufficient semen after Stanavar cycle in 2019 .. Help Thank You

  1. #1
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103

    Exclamation Cannot longer produce sufficient semen after Stanavar cycle in 2019 .. Help Thank You

    Hello All,

    In the summer of 2019 I cycled Stanavar (50mg tablets: STANOZOLOL 25mg/ANAVAR 25mg) for 8 weeks and ever since the end of that cycle I hadn't been able to produce sufficient semen to satisfy my partner -- It's been a bit of a nightmare and I know I fucked up on that one. Big time.

    So 2 years later would it be a way to cycle a product to help me gain back a satisfying amount of semen ? Or am I totally fucked and I should go see a specialised Doctor ?

    I really really would appreciate the help from any seasoned bodybuilders, lifters, gym users ..

    Thank You guys,

    Mikki

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,582
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Hello All,

    In the summer of 2019 I cycled Stanavar (50mg tablets: STANOZOLOL 25mg/ANAVAR 25mg) for 8 weeks and ever since the end of that cycle I hadn't been able to produce sufficient semen to satisfy my partner -- It's been a bit of a nightmare and I know I fucked up on that one. Big time.

    So 2 years later would it be a way to cycle a product to help me gain back a satisfying amount of semen ? Or am I totally fucked and I should go see a specialised Doctor ?

    I really really would appreciate the help from any seasoned bodybuilders, lifters, gym users ..

    Thank You guys,

    Mikki
    Did you have any bloodwork done?

  3. #3
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    If you mean like a total blood checkup ? Yes, in late february 2020 so almost a year and an half ago and all results were really good, not one thing to be worried about there ..
    Last edited by GGTop; 06-21-2021 at 12:06 AM.

  4. #4
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    528
    Is this a joke?
    "...I hadn't been able to produce sufficient semen to satisfy my partner --..."

    So, maybe change partners? I just don't see, unless your "partner" (is it a man or a woman) is heavily into watching "face painting" flicks on Pornhub, how your ejaculatory volume and the physical satisfaction of your partner have any correlation.

    If that were the case, considering the bro-science cycles I have run in my lifetime, combined with my advanced age; I would be in the same boat as you.

    On cycle, your volume is going to decrease, and in my case, the longer I stay on, the worse it gets. But, I can still get my lady off. Of course, when I want to paint her face it falls short of being porn star impressive, but wtf do I care, because it still feels good...

    Change partners...???

    Reading this post makes me wonder if we shouldn't have a sexual self help sticky...

    Good luck

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,420
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    If you mean like a total blood checkup ? Yes, in late february 2020 so almost a year and an half ago and all results were really good, not one thing to be worried about there ..
    Did they pull any hormone panels? That's the values that need to be checked.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Is this a joke?
    "...I hadn't been able to produce sufficient semen to satisfy my partner --..."

    So, maybe change partners? I just don't see, unless your "partner" (is it a man or a woman) is heavily into watching "face painting" flicks on Pornhub, how your ejaculatory volume and the physical satisfaction of your partner have any correlation.

    If that were the case, considering the bro-science cycles I have run in my lifetime, combined with my advanced age; I would be in the same boat as you.

    On cycle, your volume is going to decrease, and in my case, the longer I stay on, the worse it gets. But, I can still get my lady off. Of course, when I want to paint her face it falls short of being porn star impressive, but wtf do I care, because it still feels good...

    Change partners...???

    Reading this post makes me wonder if we shouldn't have a sexual self help sticky...

    Good luck
    You got this all wrong, I am producing under 1.5ml of semen that is medically classed as hypospermia ..

  7. #7
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Did they pull any hormone panels? That's the values that need to be checked.

    What would the panel read as medical names for the hormones ? I got some readings but unsure if it's hormonally related ?

  8. #8
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505
    Do you have ED ?

  9. #9
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Do you have ED ?
    Hi, .. what's ED ?

  10. #10
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,420
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Hi, .. what's ED ?
    Erectile dysfunction
    GGTop likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  11. #11
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Do you have ED ?
    I dont actually, it works perfectly fine .. it is really a matter of hypospermia
    Dgs59 likes this.

  12. #12
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,420
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I dont actually, it works perfectly fine .. it is really a matter of hypospermia
    You could try Clomid or HCG , but if you're concerned with quality vs. quantity, you may want to see a fertility specialist.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  13. #13
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I dont actually, it works perfectly fine .. it is really a matter of hypospermia
    Hypospermial doesn't mean that you have low sperm count as far as I understand, I probably be less worried about the quantity as long as I am getting satisfactory orgasms, have no ED symptoms and sperm count is good. As @almostgone said consultant with fertility specialist and in addition, I would just get tested for STDs also just in case.

  14. #14
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You could try Clomid or HCG, but if you're concerned with quality vs. quantity, you may want to see a fertility specialist.
    I just finished a Clomid cycle and it looks like it's gone worst than before, am more concerned about quantity because it's the quantity you are delivering that will say how long you are orgasming for ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Hypospermial doesn't mean that you have low sperm count as far as I understand, I probably be less worried about the quantity as long as I am getting satisfactory orgasms, have no ED symptoms and sperm count is good. As @almostgone said consultant with fertility specialist and in addition, I would just get tested for STDs also just in case.
    You are wrong. Hypospermia is the result of a small orgasm given that an orgasm is measured by how much you actually ejaculate just to correct you on that matter since you dont seem to know how that works.

    STD wise am really good.

    Really the intent in coming here was to avoid seeing a fertility specialist but it sounds like my issue is too complicated for most to understand and give me a valide approach on the all thing ..

    Update and I dont need seeing a fertility specialist since it is not a fertility issue!!
    Last edited by GGTop; 06-22-2021 at 01:16 AM.

  15. #15
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,753
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I just finished a Clomid cycle and it looks like it's gone worst than before, am more concerned about quantity because it's the quantity you are delivering that will say how long you are orgasming for ..



    You are wrong. Hypospermia is the result of a small orgasm given that an orgasm is measured by how much you actually ejaculate just to correct you on that matter since you dont seem to know how that works.

    STD wise am really good.

    Really the intent in coming here was to avoid seeing a fertility specialist but it sounds like my issue is too complicated for most to understand and give me a valide approach on the all thing ..

    Update and I dont need seeing a fertility specialist since it is not a fertility issue!!
    If, as you said, your intent of coming here is to avoid seeing a fertility specialist, you are in the wrong place. People here provide, mainly, anecdotal information based on their personal experiences. It should not be instead of seeing an actual doctor.

    Now, I have tried to raise my ejaculation amount using a decently documented method but it did nothing for me. Feel free to try it as your mileage may vary. You can find it here: https://forums.steroid.com/training-...ml#post7533584

  16. #16
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Hello All,

    In the summer of 2019 I cycled Stanavar (50mg tablets: STANOZOLOL 25mg/ANAVAR 25mg) for 8 weeks and ever since the end of that cycle I hadn't been able to produce sufficient semen to satisfy my partner -- It's been a bit of a nightmare and I know I fucked up on that one. Big time.

    So 2 years later would it be a way to cycle a product to help me gain back a satisfying amount of semen ? Or am I totally fucked and I should go see a specialised Doctor ?

    I really really would appreciate the help from any seasoned bodybuilders, lifters, gym users ..

    Thank You guys,

    Mikki
    Hey my Brother I’m not sure how much semen your partner needs lol If it’s not an erection problem I’m not sure what the issue is? If it’s what my poor country bumpkin mind is thinking you have a partner that is very interesting to say the least
    GGTop likes this.

  17. #17
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    If, as you said, your intent of coming here is to avoid seeing a fertility specialist, you are in the wrong place. People here provide, mainly, anecdotal information based on their personal experiences. It should not be instead of seeing an actual doctor.

    Now, I have tried to raise my ejaculation amount using a decently documented method but it did nothing for me. Feel free to try it as your mileage may vary. You can find it here: https://forums.steroid.com/training-...ml#post7533584
    Cheers, rep'ed too

    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Hey my Brother I’m not sure how much semen your partner needs lol If it’s not an erection problem I’m not sure what the issue is? If it’s what my poor country bumpkin mind is thinking you have a partner that is very interesting to say the least
    Haha .. well she's a bit of a Slut but I love her this way

  18. #18
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    You are wrong. Hypospermia is the result of a small orgasm given that an orgasm is measured by how much you actually ejaculate just to correct you on that matter since you dont seem to know how that works
    I understand that, I was talking about sperm count (not the sperm quantity)

  19. #19
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,995
    Blog Entries
    1
    Keep hydrated.

    Abstain for a few days.

    Maybe try HMG instead of HCG .

    Get your prostate checked.

    Edge.

    That's all I got right now.
    GGTop likes this.

  20. #20
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I understand that, I was talking about sperm count (not the sperm quantity)
    Sperm count is good,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Keep hydrated.

    Abstain for a few days.

    Maybe try HMG instead of HCG .

    Get your prostate checked.

    Edge.

    That's all I got right now.
    Got the prostate checked out, all good there too, .. I got myself Semenax that is if taken a whole month, it can produce a fair quantity of sperm so let's see, I should get it tomorrow ..

    Also rep'ed

  21. #21
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,420
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I just finished a Clomid cycle and it looks like it's gone worst than before, am more concerned about quantity because it's the quantity you are delivering that will say how long you are orgasming for ..
    Hmmm, Clomid always increased the volume produced when I used it. Hope the product your looking at will give you the results you are looking for
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  22. #22
    amindzeye's Avatar
    amindzeye is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    35
    Reading through this got me wondering.. If one is sterile, then HCG isn't even necessary then? PCT would only be necessary if I wasn't planning on blasting and cruising, and didn't want my natural levels to be affected.

  23. #23
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,995
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by amindzeye View Post
    Reading through this got me wondering.. If one is sterile, then HCG isn't even necessary then? PCT would only be necessary if I wasn't planning on blasting and cruising, and didn't want my natural levels to be affected.
    If you don't mind your 'nads becoming microscopic AND you are sterile AND you are going on TRT for life, then yeah, HCG doesn't bring a whole lot.

    If one or more of those three conditions change, then boom, you might be boned. Since we never know what life might bring, it's better IMO to play it safe.
    GGTop likes this.

  24. #24
    amindzeye's Avatar
    amindzeye is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    35
    I guess the only concern at that point would be a change of mind on being self conscious about small testicles, and weighing the pros and cons of, if being on TRT is worth a chunk of ones life being in top form.

  25. #25
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,227
    there is a pain of shutting down.

    not just ur nuts shrinking.

    what are ur stats buddy?

    and follow what AG said, get hormone panel done
    GGTop likes this.

  26. #26
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    there is a pain of shutting down.

    not just ur nuts shrinking.

    what are ur stats buddy?

    and follow what AG said, get hormone panel done
    Stats like physical stats ? 6' 184lbs
    I'll go next week perform an hormonal checkup def

  27. #27
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Also been taking Semenax since June 24 and today is July 3rd so in 9 full days of taking it, I was able to shoot a decent load on the 8th day, Semenax does work when the minimal waiting time is 2 weeks for producing a good amount. Good stuff !!

  28. #28
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,995
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Also been taking Semenax since June 24 and today is July 3rd so in 9 full days of taking it, I was able to shoot a decent load on the 8th day, Semenax does work when the minimal waiting time is 2 weeks for producing a good amount. Good stuff !!
    This post seems a little reppy, like maybe you are pushing the product. Most of us here have seen enough snake oil...

    I'm betting that what did the job for you is the abstaining, not the product. You likely wasted your money. There may be one or two effective compounds in a combo product like this, but most of it is probably just filler.

    As always, this is just one man's opinion and I certainly could be mistaken.
    XnavyHMCS and Quester like this.

  29. #29
    Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    73
    If you see any difference before and after taking the medication, I'd recommend seeing a doctor. Maybe you need to correct the dose that will work exactly for you, maybe you faced a problem of side effects. If it was ED, it wouldn't work fine (I know what I'm talking about as I had ED caused by stress and had to buy Viagra online, and I couldn't believe it as I was only 32).
    Last edited by Frank777; 07-05-2021 at 09:30 AM.

  30. #30
    GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This post seems a little reppy, like maybe you are pushing the product. Most of us here have seen enough snake oil...

    I'm betting that what did the job for you is the abstaining, not the product. You likely wasted your money. There may be one or two effective compounds in a combo product like this, but most of it is probably just filler.

    As always, this is just one man's opinion and I certainly could be mistaken.
    Possibly I am mistaking but after a month use I'ld want to really post a good conclusion on whether it's that good or is it as you are saying just a coincidence ?

    We'll see

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
    If you see any difference before and after taking the medication, I'd recommend seeing a doctor. Maybe you need to correct the dose that will work exactly for you, maybe you faced a problem of side effects. If it was ED, it wouldn't work fine (I know what I'm talking about as I had ED caused by stress and had to buy Viagra, and I couldn't believe it as I was only 32).
    Read up as I do not suffer from ED. I clearly made it clearly clear lol

  31. #31
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,753
    Blog Entries
    162
    For anyone curious I did try this myself. Did diddly squat for me thus far but Iíll keep measuring while I run out this bottle.


    Dgs59, GGTop and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  32. #32
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,234
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    For anyone curious I did try this myself. Did diddly squat for me thus far but I’ll keep measuring while I run out this bottle.



    In what units are we measuring? Liters or gallons?
    XnavyHMCS and tarmyg like this.

  33. #33
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    In what units are we measuring? Liters or gallons?
    Love it...!!!

    "liters or gallons"

  34. #34
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,753
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    In what units are we measuring? Liters or gallons?
    Neither. I usually say, dinner for one or two and adjust.
    Quester likes this.

  35. #35
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Prior to cycling, I could shoot copious amounts of jizz.

    Now, after numerous cycles and bloods to show everything is working well, I only produce a fraction of what I did before, even when abstaining from sex and masturbation.

    I guess that's the price I've paid for starting roids.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  36. #36
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Prior to cycling, I could shoot copious amounts of jizz.

    Now, after numerous cycles and bloods to show everything is working well, I only produce a fraction of what I did before, even when abstaining from sex and masturbation.

    I guess that's the price I've paid for starting roids.
    I don’t think it’s necessarily steroid related. I was the same, when I was younger. Before starting steroids at age 32, I had much weaker loads. My testosterone wasn’t tanked, either, it was 470 before I got on. Now, on steroids + HCG , loads are better, actually. Not like when I was 18, though.
    Lee_1978 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  37. #37
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    In what units are we measuring? Liters or gallons?
    And now that I reexamine the thread, I can see here what S&D was questioning when he said, "liters or gallons".

    He's talking about the quantity of semen you can produce, per load (ejaculation), when you take this stuff...

  38. #38
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I don’t think it’s necessarily steroid related. I was the same, when I was younger. Before starting steroids at age 32, I had much weaker loads. My testosterone wasn’t tanked, either, it was 470 before I got on. Now, on steroids + HCG, loads are better, actually. Not like when I was 18, though.
    TM, unfortunately, nothing is like it was when we were 18yo...

  39. #39
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Prior to cycling, I could shoot copious amounts of jizz.

    Now, after numerous cycles and bloods to show everything is working well, I only produce a fraction of what I did before, even when abstaining from sex and masturbation.

    I guess that's the price I've paid for starting roids.
    I hear you on that one, brother.

    Of course, when I was younger my loads were bigger, and now, at 55yo, they are not the same... Factor in the AAS, and you see the issue.

  40. #40
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,753
    Blog Entries
    162
    I ran this bottle out. Measured each time I ejaculated and I noticed zero difference. Maybe this works for someone but I am going to say this is pretty useless.
    SampsonandDelilah and Quester like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •