• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By arby
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: TRT additions

skillet94 is offline New Member

TRT additions

Hello, to cut long story short. After failing to improve my natural t levels for over a year(300-400ng/dl), I had decided that self prescribed trt is a way to go for me. So since november last year I'm on 100mg of t cypionate , e3.5d also 250ui of HCG twice per week. My E2 didn't gave me any issues and stays at comfy 50 ng/dl so I've managed to not use any AI. Life is great since then, shadow of depression which was with me for years has suddenly disappeared, just overall improvement in quality of life.
    Before TRT I always was sport person, training powerlifting 3-4 times per week and muay thai twice per week for cardio since 2016. Before I've played a lot of basketball. In this year on TRT I've gained more muscle and strength then in last 3 years combined. Currently sitting at 210 lbs at 5'10 and around 12% bf. My main lifts pb are 230/155/250(SBD).
    So this is my short background. Currently I'm looking for something to spice up my TRT with least possible side effects(especially androgenic ones) and staying of AI's.
    I'm thinking about 40mg of tbol ed for 7-8 weeks. It looks like a perfect choice if I want to keep training powerlifting and mt while gaining strength and muscle mass. What do you think about it? Also for next mass cycle(probably next year) I thought about nandrolone , something like 400mg/wk of deca /propionate with current trt dosage.
    Maybe any other options?
    sully169 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Up your test and add proviron . Check your free test scores. If you’re calling it “spicy TRT”.

Otherwise as Cylon so eloquently articulated, you’re looking to “blast”, and that’s just running a cycle. Not a spicy TRT

In which case your possibilities are endless…

True bulk will be diet modifications, period. Add on any oral and yes, Deca is tried and true. Just read up first.

I don't think I can up my trt by a more than 50-100mg/wk without A.I.
    Avoiding AI's is also the reason for choosing tbol as a first "blast" and considering nandrolone for a second one.
    I've read about proviron but it looks like it will likely boost hair loss.
    But anyway thank you all for your input. For now I will do tbol cycle for 8 weeks after a refeed period.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    So you're 210lbs 5'10 12% bf and you're benching 155 as a max, squatting 230 and deadlifting 250? Are these in KG? Or LBS?

Sorry for mixing US and metric units, lifting stats are in KG's of course.
    I have last question, in regard to T dosage. Do you think that upping t dosage to 250mg/wk(by 50) will make any difference? Especially when adding tbol or nandrolone in the future. Or it's not worth the potential side since I'm currently on T sweet spot, without need for any IA or other hight t issues?

Quote Originally Posted by skillet94 View Post
    Sorry for mixing US and metric units, lifting stats are in KG's of course.
    I have last question, in regard to T dosage. Do you think that upping t dosage to 250mg/wk(by 50) will make any difference? Especially when adding tbol or nandrolone in the future. Or it's not worth the potential side since I'm currently on T sweet spot, without need for any IA or other hight t issues?
    Upping your dosage to 250mg isn't really a "cycle" dosage. I would up it to 400-500mg if you're doing a "test only" cycle. If you're going to add nandrolone , I'd keep it at 250mg max and let the nandrolone do the heavy lifting.

As far as your worry about needing an AI, it really depends on the person. There are people on here who can run relatively high doses of gear without any estrogen symptoms. There are also guys who are a lot more sensitive to it. None of us could say what you would need or not need. I would have some Arimidex and caber (if you're using a 19nor) on hand and if you're running a 19nor might want to consider a DHT derivative steroid like proviron , primo or masteron . But for a first cycle (and it's your first cycle if all you've ever done is TRT) just do test. You'll grow like a weed.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

To be honest high test is what I want to avoid due to potential hair loss and high E2. That's why tbol and nandrolone are my choices for the future.

arby is offline Associate Member
    To be honest high test is what I want to avoid due to potential hair loss and high E2. That's why tbol and nandrolone are my choices for the future.
    Why are you trying to avoid AIs?

Like you said, deca , but also anavar , EQ, dbol ... keep in mind deca/dbol will add a little more water weight.

The catch-22 of what you're trying to do is that it's the androgenic compounds that combat estrogen, you don't want to use androgens, yet don't want estrogen, but also don't want to use AIs to avoid the estrogen. You're putting yourself in a corner for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    Why are you trying to avoid AIs?

Like you said, deca , but also anavar , EQ, dbol ... keep in mind deca/dbol will add a little more water weight.

The catch-22 of what you're trying to do is that it's the androgenic compounds that combat estrogen, you don't want to use androgens, yet don't want estrogen, but also don't want to use AIs to avoid the estrogen. You're putting yourself in a corner for no reason.

^^^^^ this

Also, when you add Deca it’s not like you’re going to bypass estrogen control. In addition you’re going to have to start worrying about more prolactin control (which in my opinion can be a bigger bitch to manage).

Turinabol has androgenic capabilities and although it is vastly less androgenic than most other anabolic steroids , there is still a risk with androgenic side effects (especially in those very sensitive to androgenic side effects).

Ass, cash or grass….nobody rides for free
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-30-2021 at 08:41 AM.
    Cylon357, Honkey_Kong and Chark like this.

If you're dead-set on running deca and tbol and are unwilling to change your mind, then why even bother asking people for their opinions?

Aside from gyno, why are you afraid of high estrogen? And AIs can be used to control this if you start to have any growth. Fact is you don't know if you will or won't have one at the doses (and pinning schedule) you want to do, until you're there. There are guys who develop gyno on TRT doses of gear (it's not often, but it happens).

And if you're not taking something like deca, propecia is good for preventing hair loss. But ultimately, hair loss is something all people running gear have to be willing to face (either by taking medications like propecia or monoxidil or by getting hair transplants or things I don't know of). Even at TRT doses, this is something you risk (especially since you generally have a higher "free test" than natural people).
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

We have little missunderstanding here guys.
    Im not dead-set on anything except not exceeding t dose.
    Im open to your proposition and opinions, im quite new to this stuff, that’s also why I’ve posted here. I wanted to see how more experianced users would approach it.
    Like I said it’s self prescribed trt so i dont have to worry about passing any tests.
    Let’s start from beginning.
    Since last november im on 200mg/wk of cypio and 500ui/wk of hcg . I want to do small blast. Most likely 40mg/day of tbol for 8 weeks. What do you think? I need something to gain clean mass and it cant cripple me at muay thai.
    For the next bulk i thought about adding 400mg/wk of nandrolone .
    Why not just more test? Because currently im not using any ai and want to avoid it. For now I want to progress with minimal sides.
    Im fully aware of androgenicy of tbol etc. But its much weaker then other compunds. And looks like perfect fit for powerlifting&mt trainings.
    I will gladly hear your thoughts

We have little missunderstanding here guys.
    Im not dead-set on anything except not exceeding t dose.
    Im open to your proposition and opinions, im quite new to this stuff, that’s also why I’ve posted here. I wanted to see how more experianced users would approach it.
    Like I said it’s self prescribed trt so i dont have to worry about passing any tests.
    Let’s start from beginning.
    Since last november im on 200mg/wk of cypio and 500ui/wk of hcg . I want to do small blast. Most likely 40mg/day of tbol for 8 weeks. What do you think? I need something to gain clean mass and it cant cripple me at muay thai.
    For the next bulk i thought about adding 400mg/wk of nandrolone .
    Why not just more test? Because currently im not using any ai and want to avoid it. For now I want to progress with minimal sides.
    Im fully aware of androgenicy of tbol etc. But its much weaker then other compunds. And looks like perfect fit for powerlifting&mt trainings.
    I will gladly hear your thoughts
    If you get drug tested, deca is probably the worst thing you can take. I see we're at a dead end here. So have fun.

I'm not tested.

Tbol is going to tax your liver, 6 weeks is a long time. It’s definitely hepatotoxic and will most certainly impact your BP.

As far as muy Thai training, read up on the legendary calf cramps that come along with t bol and anecdotes of debilitating pumps. I get them bad just on Var doing curls, feels like my forearms are going to explode. Not fun, especially trying to defend yourself.

It won’t aromatize and it doesn’t have a progestin component, so it won’t cause gyno on its own.

Nothing is perfect and none of us have a fucking clue how you’ll react. Run that shit for 8 weeks and let us know.

Good luck
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-31-2021 at 01:50 AM.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Okay, thank you for help. I will post progress pics/stats and my feeling after the cycle.
    In regard to cramps, I've read that taurine helps with them? Any other things which may help? I will also include potassium to my supplement stack.

Thread Information