Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Question about extending a 12 week test only cycle

97viper is offline New Member

Question about extending a 12 week test only cycle

I’m 42 and this is my 4th summer doing the “My first cycle” which is austinite's 12 week test only cycle in the sticky. I'm in good shape with good health and I posted my week 7 blood work in another thread (linked below) which also looked good. I’m starting week 12 and would like people’s thoughts about extending the cycle another two weeks to make it 14 weeks. I feel so much better on test than I do natural where my test levels are at 500 so if I can add another two weeks to the cycle to last a little further into the summer without adding much risk, then I’d like to do that. I’m going to do bloodwork again after PCT and see where my test is as I’d be open to TRT.

7 week bloodwork results
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-question.html

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't think 2 weeks will make much difference except maybe that the drugs are in full effect now. Based on your bloods, I would say go for it.

Also, at 42 I would give up on cycling and pct and go on trt and blast and cruise.
    Testie and Test Monsterone like this.

97viper is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I don't think 2 weeks will make much difference except maybe that the drugs are in full effect now. Based on your bloods, I would say go for it.

Also, at 42 I would give up on cycling and pct and go on trt and blast and cruise.
    I was thinking 2 extra weeks probably wouldn't hurt any. I may need to extend the PCT length which I'll look into. I'm interested in blasting and cruising except I don't know what a good protocol for that is How long could I blast and how often? My only experience with Test has been austinite's first cycle thread where it recommends Time ON + Wait time for PCT + PCT time = Time off. That comes to 12+2+4=18 weeks. If I go on TRT and blast and cruise then I'm assuming I wouldn't need to cruise for 18 weeks but is it risky to blast again that quickly? If there isn't much risk then I'm in. Another thing I'd need to figure out is how to schedule the blasts around bloodwork timing if doing TRT with a physician.

Thread Information